Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonnals

Shy? Bashful? Full of beans? This offers you a hint of what type of individual they are these days, Elizabeth says. santa clarita singles When an individual loves from their strengths they know who they are and are drawing from a deep, complete well to give to you with out demanding a drink in return. In some places, restaurants can be authorized to accept CalFresh positive aspects from qualified homeless, elderly or disabled people today in exchange for low price meals. is meetnfuck legit After your date gets comfy in sharing items with you, they won t mind you asking such questions.

mega personnel sign in

A lot more than half of those by no means reported it to the business. craigslist bradenton personals We re just giving you a heads up and helping to set your expectations. This rule of thumb is from the disasters we have knowledgeable, the errors we have made, and the information we have gained. ashley madison pay with gift card Most of them worked in or about the music scene—drummer in a friend s band, A&R guy with a fiancée stashed away someplace, and so forth.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/8/2008 9:05:50 AM Why Is It This Way??  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

sweetness - you gotta know that there are guys on here that would give you the world (if they had it!)

you are perfect the way you are and there is absolutely nothing wrong with you
money is the root of all evil ya know - heard that somewhere?

I came from a monied family - not rich just very well off - I hitchhicked away from it and only been back to visit once in awhile

like I always say
"I am independent of wealth!"

gotta smile right?

blues - welcome to the site!
I would not be surprised if you are one of those that get hit with - "I want you's" all the time!

just remember = there are nice people in here - we are not all pervs and money is not what some of us are looking for.

now where was I?

Oh yeah - who's rich enough to support me in the style I am used to??
come on - you know you can do it!
you have to be able to afford - beer, coffee, cigarettes, and peanut butter sandwiches too! can ya afford my lifestyle?????
I know you are out there!!!

Have fun LADIES!!!!

Love ya'll

dan

1/8/2008 9:07:29 AM Why Is It This Way??  

loveisarose
Port Richey, FL

sweetness, i feel so bad for you. I must not look rich because I've not yet had any problems like yours, and I guess this type doesn't approach me. Don't you dare cut yourself short on future fun because of these nincompoops. Sure, there are some rats out there but there have to be some somewhere that are as nice as our guys here ()!

[Edited 1/8/2008 9:10:20 AM]

1/8/2008 9:09:08 AM Why Is It This Way??  

herself
Mohawk, NY

whale...
if you find the her side of your query...see if she has a male friend will you...thanks...

1/8/2008 9:13:06 AM Why Is It This Way??  

57rickie
Sioux Falls, SD

Busted,Disgusted, and Can't Be Trusted....although there is some truth to that, if it takes money to have my Special man in my life, someone to love and cherish, and be loved and cherished by.....then I guess I'm destined to be alone the remainder of my life,so I guess I am Screwed too. Money does not buy Happiness!

1/8/2008 9:14:00 AM Why Is It This Way??  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

blu I can say yes, to your post, yet, the person is not asking for us to pay her bills for her. Sad thing is that when men do what they do, because of your profession or income, they want a sugar momma is my believe on that. so don't feel bad Sweetness you did the right thing. yo wouldn't want that anyway. Just be a bit more guarding of your heart, and not give it out so freely, or quickly, is more the proper word there.

1/8/2008 9:20:24 AM Why Is It This Way??  

herself
Mohawk, NY

Sweet...
I am sincerely sorry for the negative experiences you have had....I have a funny take on life in general, I guess....
and PLEASE...I am not makinging any statements to disrespect anyone's elses opinion....I am as I see it a whole package....you get it all or you get none of it...if I have to start Proving myself in anyway, that to me is a reason to say goodbye....be it money, posting pics, or anything of the sort....
what I have to offer someone is who I am, and that is all....
at this point I find i do have financial considerations, and I hate it....but I also know myself well enough to know that there would come a time, that i would overcome that, somehow....but way before that....you have to see, want , and accept the whole me...
I can only say that I ope you come to value yourself as you should, and consider yourself lucky that those that are not worth you or your time...show themselves for who they are quickly....that is not rejection, it is a gift....

1/8/2008 6:21:45 PM Why Is It This Way??  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

Thank you all so much, you are all such ggod friends!!! I love you all!!!

1/8/2008 6:27:28 PM Why Is It This Way??  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I didn't really have anything like that happened til I mentioned that I am starting this business..I've had several ask if I'm hiring LMAO!

1/8/2008 6:29:27 PM Why Is It This Way??  

exlaw
Sneads Ferry, NC

Put a BOOT print on the seat of his PANTS as he goes out the door...

Page: 1, 2