Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

does adult hookup work

Unfortunately there is no one size fits all technique for absolutely everyone, so I will give you some basic pointers to get you going on the proper path to constructing a genuinely kick ass on line dating profile. klamath falls dating You can verify their Help Forum if you have any concern and questions with regards to your account. Of course there will often be extra individual compromises to make. videochat mail ru I suggest Undernet network as it has most individuals on there.

internet hookup sites

Hi, I too have attempted OkCupid and was also sadly disappointed that the app did not seem to be that accessible. fayetteville ar craigslist womens 99, with 3 days free trial, auto renews at the finish of every half year term. A godly man or woman will encourage you to go farther spiritually, not physically. sniffie gay chat As we saw, Rose has not only wasted her time going on a date with an individual who isn t seeking for the exact same factors she is, but she has also emotionally invested in someone who is not readily available.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/14/2008 7:25:12 PM BIBLE STUDY  

kiddycat
Tyler, TX

Rich, Thank you for starting this thread even though it hasn't caught on yet. I want you to know that I needed a push to get back into reading the bible again. I haven't been focusing on Christ as much as I should so I really appreciate you for getting me back on track again. Thanks and God Bless..Jan

1/16/2008 3:10:48 AM BIBLE STUDY  

rich101
Lillington, NC

3 Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day. KJV

3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day. ASV

Then God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 And God saw that it was good. Then he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day” and the darkness “night.” Together these made up one day. NLV

Here we find the creation of the universes. Verse 1-2 we envisioned God’s massive energy enriched intelligent encircling a massive black hole sort of speak. Then “BANG” in the center of it He starts the universe; He puts all in motion. When you steer something you notice the pattern it fallows. Think of God doing the same thing as He is creating different galaxies and putting them in motion.
Keep in mind, I am not here to sway you into thinking as I. What might you add or your opinion of the first day?

1/17/2008 6:34:55 AM BIBLE STUDY  

musicianchic
Queensland
Australia

i am so glad to have found christians on here and a bible study page.i'm so wrapped .praise God He led me hear

1/17/2008 3:56:47 PM BIBLE STUDY  

rich101
Lillington, NC

Finishing day 2
NKLV 6 Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” 7 Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. 8 And God called the firmament Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day.
ASV 6And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 8And God called the firmament Heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, a second day.
NLV 6 And God said, “Let there be space between the waters, to separate water from water.” 7 And so it was. God made this space to separate the waters above from the waters below. 8 And God called the space “sky.” This happened on the second day.

Firmament (fer’ma-ment), n, the sky.
I may have jumped ahead a bit on verse 5.
Here is where God separated the universe. Notice the use of water; meaning fluid. When you drop a pebble into the water it will cause little ripples stemming out from it. Verse 5, verse 7, is the stirring of each galaxy. Separate from all the others. Separate little pools so to speak.

1/17/2008 4:20:09 PM BIBLE STUDY  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Hey Rich and all....Am I too late?? Rich,when you mentioned this last week,I assumed you would let me know when and where,sorry...I should pay better attention sometimes,heh?

I will try to catch up as fast as I can and post more tomorrow!See ya soonly!!.....peace

1/17/2008 4:29:45 PM BIBLE STUDY  

rich101
Lillington, NC

That is okay sweet sister Mary, The start is slow enough you will have no trouble keeping up. You put a lot of time in oletafive class, I don’t want you to get behind in his.

1/18/2008 5:16:44 AM BIBLE STUDY  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Goodmorning Rich and All!!! Rich,I agree,I wouldnt want to compromise my study with Ole,but for now,I will try to manage the both of them. I love studying the Bible,all Religions actually(its a passion of mine),and I will make the effort and time to do both studys to fuel that passion.If it gets to be too much,I will bow out of yours and pick it up at a later time,ok? OK!!!

Genesis 1:1-8....I picture God being "pleased" at what He had done and it was "pleasing" to Him.

Its like when I have a bare wall....I know I should hang something on it,but sometimes it takes me months even a yr. or more to find...just the "right" thing....(picture/photo/basket,etc),but when I find it....wow,I am so happy that I waited and it is so pleasing to just sit and look at how that bare wall transpired into something so beautiful!

I can only imagine how "pleased" God was,at the beauty He created!.....peace

1/19/2008 8:51:33 AM BIBLE STUDY  

rich101
Lillington, NC

Day 3
Genesis 1:9 Then God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear”; and it was so. 10 And God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters He called Seas. And God saw that it was good.
11 Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb that yields seed, and the fruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth”; and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, the herb that yields seed according to its kind, and the tree that yields fruit, whose seed is in itself according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 13 So the evening and the morning were the third day.
Now we see here in Gods plan that He has picked a galaxy (the Milky Way) and with in that He picked a planet. (Our little blue marble). 9 and 10 are straight forward as God puts in the boundaries of land a sea. In 11 and 12 we see God creating all the vegetation of the world. He designs the means of reproduction, that this may continue.

1/20/2008 5:31:20 PM BIBLE STUDY  

rich101
Lillington, NC

Day 4
14 Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years; 15 and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. 16 Then God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night. He made the stars also. 17 God set them in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth, 18 and to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 So the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
Day four we find God doing some fine tuning, rearranging stares and planets, setting them on there axes, and setting up speeds and timing. Have you noticed that God has no intention of putting us in total darkness? 18…

Day 5
20 Then God said, “Let the waters abound with an abundance of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the face of the firmament of the heavens.” 21 So God created great sea creatures and every living thing that moves, with which the waters abounded, according to their kind, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 22 And God blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth.” 23 So the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
Day 3 God planted vegetation, There are several benefits in doing this then. One is that plants help the atmosphere, two is for food, 3 is for shelter, 4 is for beauty. Here God is stocking the waters, the algae He planted in day 3 now has a good start for food. He is placing the birds of the air. Trees are shelter, fruits and berries for food.

1/21/2008 3:12:57 AM BIBLE STUDY  

oletafive
Rattan, OK

Yes Rich God did this not some random act of chance.
Hi, it is good to get back to the basics. Sometimes I get way into the New Testament so getting back is refreshing and not just nostalgic. Thanks again, I like dropping in here. Hi Mary--and Hi to all of you. Good job Rich!
--=Oletafive=--

1/21/2008 2:14:49 PM BIBLE STUDY  

rich101
Lillington, NC

Thanks Oletafive
Coming back to the start and refreshing helps us to understand the things Jesses talked about, how do all the other folks come in play. Also understanding the questions asked, will help us understand the answers given.

1/21/2008 7:58:47 PM BIBLE STUDY  

skipj
Brockton, MA

Angels came first!

1/23/2008 4:24:19 PM BIBLE STUDY  

rich101
Lillington, NC

Day 6
24 Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth the living creature according to its kind: cattle and creeping thing and beast of the earth, each according to its kind”; and it was so. 25 And God made the beast of the earth according to its kind, cattle according to its kind, and everything that creeps on the earth according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
Let us look at verse 24 and 25 as the morning hours of day 6. God is now placing all the animals of the time on the earth. From this time back tell me what you think of the time span, what type of animals do you think are here? What do you think the clement and geography is like. Don’t include the garden yet. skipj - You may be right, but lets not jump too far ahead yet.

1/23/2008 5:00:37 PM BIBLE STUDY  

suzydoll
Cheneyville, LA

Thank You Rich for starting the study of Genesis. Sorry to be late in joining the class. Please know that I will be lifting you and the class up in love and prayer as we do this study.

Suzy

1/23/2008 5:05:34 PM BIBLE STUDY  

justmehowyabe
Libertyville, IL

Rich-I think God created animals as they are today dna does not change.I think many have become extinct.I also think the soil was rich black soil because it grew everything and stayed moist(it didn't rain).What amazes me is the words God said-then he saw that it was good.It shows the active part Jesus played as he is the Word of God .Blessings

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4