Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

admission book code safe hookup

Preserve your suggested topics uncomplicated as two minutes is not a lot of time for each people to respond. british columbia online dating I thought that if I didn t give my man sex, he would appear for it elsewhere. The initially or second coffee chat might not tell you that much. gay asian pinoy Certain, the query itself is intriguing, but it really is how they answer it that actually shows the answer.

what is the best gay hookup app

TechCrunch reports Feels at present has around 100,000 customers. dating in fresno ca To preserve an already powerful connection interesting,concerns for couplesare a superior spot to appear. In quick, the book is the known series of chess moves that really should be played in sequence to optimise results. local hookup uk The story begins with her cute smile, laughing at your jokes, liking the very same factors you do, and demonstrating compassion for your scenario.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/20/2008 8:35:51 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Gold...I am not concerned in the least about fighting at the party...From the list that I see ...the people that will be there.. are the ones, that are going for all of the right reasons (no personal agendas) to meet in person, the people they now call friends. I truly see nothing but good coming from this get together. We all need to remember that, when things go to pot, here in the threads.

1/20/2008 9:02:02 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

hma2
Chico, CA

Will this qualify for the farthest? 2482.83 miles Thats what mapquest says is the distance.

1/20/2008 9:04:55 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

anne654
Springfield, MO

Whew! Richard, that is confusing, all those different times and mileage....I'm gonna leave the route planning to you.....just remember, 3 women......lots of bathroom stops.....sorry

1/20/2008 9:08:19 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Hma...I am keeping a list...and so far...you are zee winner

Anne...I hear you...I was thinking we gals in Florida, do not have to worry about a man, that wants to just get there as fast possible

[Edited 1/20/2008 9:09:47 AM]

1/20/2008 9:22:01 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

Really looking forward to meeting everyone and to getting on that dance floor. June just can't get here soon enough.

1/20/2008 9:45:51 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

PS Put me down for a May b-day. Also, when you have a St. Pattys' party be sure to color it orange too. Never wear green!

1/20/2008 9:51:06 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Colleen I once had a teacher..Sister Angela...pure Scotch..thru and thru..and for the 7 years, that I knew her..she always had a big orange ribbon, worn as an arm band.....I am torn on ST. Paddy's day...the Italian in me just loves all the kisses they give when you wear the button...Kiss me I am Irish

1/20/2008 10:02:11 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

bonamassafreek
Spencer, OH

I love St Pattys Day- so much fun for everyone! Starts early in the morning, going downtown for the parade. Being in a bagpipe band, we start usually around 1pm and play til around 2am, going bar to bar. It gets a little crazy sometimes, but it's the most fun day of the year! The neat part is, there are all ages in the bars- from little kids to really old- everyone joins in- Irish or not!

1/20/2008 10:32:14 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

1/20/2008 11:00:03 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

Ok, I just found out the the party weekend is the same as old Shawnee days. Last year we had egar Winter, this year on friday Dave Matthews Band, and Saturday night is Foghat. These are free concerts. Well, you ladies have first call, I'm going, but my heart will be missing the concerts.

1/20/2008 11:11:42 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

pamela0324
Pasadena, MD

Hi, lotus.

I still am not sure if I can come to the party, and won't know until closer to June.

My daughter graduates from high school that week, so that (and whatever events are planned) come first. (I told sugah this already.) But I am going to try.

Live search tells me the distance is 551 miles and 8 hours and 3 minutes from home (Pasadena, MD). That's of course if I drive. Flying to Knoxville might make better sense. We'll see.

I hope I see all of you folks in June.

Pam

1/20/2008 11:25:41 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

Dang........just read another thread and Freak got me wanting peanut butter...
Gonna go make a pbj......brb.

If you are concerned about arguments, fighting, etc., just look at the list of those coming. Do you see any of the pot stirrers or antagonizers on that list? No...It would take a lot of nerve for them to show up. For them to show up and be rude at my house would take a lot more nerve. Won't happen. They are belligerent where no one can do anything about it. They don't have the balls to do it face to face. So, just ya'll don't worry. Besides, if they do cause a problem, you will be at my house and I have ways to deal with that

1/20/2008 11:30:30 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

dakotaman222
Sioux Falls, SD

Thanks Sug. That said, I wouldn't come near this event. Rather a negative attitude I think.

1/20/2008 12:22:26 PM It Is So Exciting To Know  

lotus3
Venice, FL

I am ready to go out the door, for a night of pushing pasta...just a few words...Dakota..I am sorry to hear that you would think there would be negativity..just look at the list of people attending...and I also feel that each and everyone would extend the hand of friendship...and good will...now if someone bites that hand, well, I would expect a person to jump back..pull their hand back..and be very careful when they approach the biter...the next time they meet. This party is open to whoever wants to attend..but they do need to do what we have all done...inform Sugah, and the rest of us..not so we can ban anyone...but we need a workable number of people. Last minute shows..when there have been so many weeks, to let others know, would not be a civil or polite way of going to a party. I, for one would like you to seriously consider attending...I am sure, when everyone goes back to their computer..and logs onto DH after the reunion...we will, all understand, and respect each other, much better then we have.

Everyone......

1/20/2008 12:27:51 PM It Is So Exciting To Know  

dakotaman222
Sioux Falls, SD

If this was your party Lotus I would be there in a second. But Sug has taken this over from the conception and when other people suggested alternate site that might be a little more centralized she vetoed it immediately. When she said she would face off with anyone negative (which means anyone that doesn't agree with her) then I know whats coming. I would loved to have met many people that are going to attend,,,, but one bad apple.......

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11