Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookups phoenix az

I practically swiped left on Andrew when he first popped up on Hinge, due to the fact his profile didn t truly catch my interest. greeley singles I d met Jack as soon as, at a wedding just before the pandemic, but now we get in touch with, text and even have written letters, discussing the confusion of the globe about us, being aware of we may well not see each and every other again anytime soon. I was impressed at how maturely the conversation had gone and figured that was that. omegle wins reddit Then she meets Ren, who can see previous her scars.

hookup gold review

We initial met eleven years ago next month. grande prairie dating website That evening I took Camille to Tooting Industry for pizza and wine, and the conversation had the energy of a pinball shooting from 1 end to the other. com accomplishment story, and I would a great deal rather have a romantic comedy style story to tell when men and women ask us how we met. picture of jesus painted by russian girl When you re thinking of interesting queries to ask a guy online, it can be tempting to only consist of heavy hitting ones.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/9/2008 1:49:35 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

harriett
Homosassa, FL

Lotus , MAY is mothers day. DUH LMAO

JMO. but you could have a monthly

Birthday party to include all the

Birthdays of that month.

1/9/2008 4:02:20 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

Birthday In May taken, by yours truly. yes I'll be another year older then. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And every 7 years I celebrate it, along with every mother on this earth, on mothers day.

[Edited 1/9/2008 4:04:10 AM]

1/9/2008 4:24:04 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

truthfulheart
Clarksville, TN

Agent thank you again for watching my back so to say,

I am working on a dance floor with the tented area we will need. I believe I will have to make a couple of trips to Luci's as time gets closer to take some things we will need.

I think I'm the closest to her ( 2 hours)

1/9/2008 5:31:08 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

Oh gee......Joe honey.......Such a sacrifice.

I just hate to have you make so many tripsBut what else is there to do?
Suppose I'll just have to cook you dinner or something.

1/9/2008 5:47:57 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

anne654
Springfield, MO

I have a June birthday too, but it is after our party, might have to celebrate it early! If you want the recipe for that eggnog cake, email me, it is super simple and delicious

1/9/2008 6:49:45 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Harriett..I like your idea of a monthly Birthday Party Thread...I know we all enjoy just getting together to have some fun, we do have some party animals here

I have been envisioning the trunk of my car...with luggage of 4 women...yeoussa..I do believe it is going to be pretty tight, might have to look into a luggage rack. I know how I am when I travel..I often have way too many things..and never even use them

[Edited 1/9/2008 6:51:10 AM]

1/9/2008 6:54:06 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

Lo lo.......could always send a box of stuff up to me via snail mail if you like. Would make your trip lighter. Good idea?

Shame you are staying in motel.......we could all had a pajama party....hehehe. Men and women.....how silly would that be? Maybe Sunday night we could? Would be fun....or Friday? Everyone wear their fav jammies. Wouldn't have to worry bout what you were goin to wear then. hehehe

Activity committee?????

1/9/2008 6:57:47 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

anne654
Springfield, MO

Activity committee here, sounds interesting Sugah, maybe Sunday night when we all know each other better? Open to suggestions and we could use another volunteer or two on the committee

1/9/2008 7:04:32 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

harriett
Homosassa, FL

Lotus the Feb, party could include

hearts & include valentines day.

Saint Patricks Month could be a shamrock

& green theme.You get the idea.Maybe pick the

middleof the month, or near that,for the party.

You are such an organizer.

1/9/2008 7:08:48 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Sugah..I how your mind works..I might just do that, lol. Elfie and I were talking..and neither one of us knows what the weather is like in early June. I know here in Florida I am in my summer clothes..which is less is best!! But if I need sweaters, ponchos for rain, long pants..it does make a differanceand shoes... oh yea..Imelda has nothing over on this gal

Now it is not like I have to be in at a certain time...the motel is going to work great, to shower, and preen..but I can do that anytime in the morning

Anne..I can help..just let me know, what is needed.

Harriett...speaking of a good organizer..you go girl I remember what a big influence you were in the Mistletoe party..so please, I am all for it..and will start working on a Feb Party..as long as you are right there with me

[Edited 1/9/2008 7:11:30 AM]

1/9/2008 7:10:39 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

david9766
Chattanooga, TN

Did someone say May birthdays. I'm planning on making it to the get-together at Sugah's. Sugah- Sandi says hello. I have one person who is riding with me. I have room for two more. So if you're close to my location or if you're on the way( East to Knoxville, then north to Sugahs) drop me an e-mail to let me know if you need a ride. Prerequisites, must like classic rock,country, and blues.

1/9/2008 7:16:15 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

lotus3
Venice, FL

David..what a wonderful offer!! I am just dazzled by the generosity everyone has..it truly reminds us...that there are a lot of good guys, and women around. I see where Queenofhearts needs a ride from Indiana...lets all figure out a way for her to be there. If anyone sees an opening...for anything...in this thread or others you are reading..do what I do..I just email the person and let them know. That is how loveisarose and goldangel met. After all..the sugha crowd needs to look out for each other

1/9/2008 7:24:12 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

David.........wave hi to Sandi for me.

How many think Lotus has such a wonderful way of putting things?

You are so gracious Lotus and so complimentary. I'm all for giving you the Miss Congeniality award.

1/9/2008 7:29:34 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

david9766
Chattanooga, TN

Sugah,I second that motion.

1/9/2008 7:38:25 AM It Is So Exciting To Know  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

SWEET is the word that comes to mind...

Miss Congeniality award for SURE.

But Granny always said "watch out for those sweet talking ladies"

Later, Blu

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11