Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler app

On The Net Dating Site For Worldwide Singles boise personals And it is really like that they are looking for mainly because a casual hookup is not worth potential exposure. Whether you opt for the free of charge version or a paid subscription, HER provides you opportunities to meet new persons, attend events, understand about your sexuality and come across pals or love. cancel zoosk account through itunes Distinctive forums have unique subjects.

megapersonals app

Scholars say that if one thing is not initiated the appropriate way, it cannot have a blessed ending. meet local singles mobile My largest bugbear is that the profiles of folks who attempted on the internet dating for a month or so, became disillusioned and cancelled their memberships are in no way removed. Regardless of whether it be a single question or numerous, you make a decision on specifically how quite a few men and women are allowed to skip. doublelist sf Considered myself quite decent at conversation — I am certain there are some people who obtain me awkward, or just are not a fan of mine for whatever reason.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/8/2008 5:12:19 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

I do want to say that I am sorry for my replies last night. I was feeling blue and sorry for myself. I went to my youngest son's Sport Banquet last night and I was the only parent there that didn't have a spouse or some one with them. I have just gotten out of a relationship with some one I cared very much for. So I guess I was having a pity party.
That was not right for me to do and I hope you all will forgive me.

1/8/2008 5:16:06 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

No need for apologies. We all have those days and we are all entitled. If you can't express your feelings to your friends then what are we doing here. Hope you're feeling better.

1/8/2008 5:17:18 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

Way, you do not need to apologize ..... we all have our moments. Heck next time it could be me that needs to be overlooked for awhile. We know you are a special person and a great guy. We can all help one another work through things just by coming here and being accepted as we are.

overlooked is the wrong word, but I think you know what I mean.

[Edited 1/8/2008 5:18:14 PM]

1/8/2008 5:17:55 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

Oh geeeeeeeesh.....don't be silly. I hope I don't have to worry when I cry on everyone's shoulder. You just get ready Way....cause we gonna do it to you too

1/8/2008 5:18:12 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

truthfulheart
Clarksville, TN

hey we all have bad days, and don't worry your friend understand,

1/8/2008 5:18:31 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Thanks Colleen and everybody else, Yes today is a much better day. Felt stupid for last night. told myself that I wasn't a teenager anymore. But I still will be just a little more careful in the future.

[Edited 1/8/2008 5:19:40 PM]

1/8/2008 5:27:06 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

peregrina
Lumberton, NC

waytogo, hon....... what you said..... whatever it was, forget about it, you are a great guy, bad day...... all of us get one..... more often than we wish...... he-he, someone in DH gave me 3 bad days..... in a row do you want me to share some of it with you? Let's have a pitty party..... Just kidding..... tomorrow will be another day and sure life goes on, right?

[Edited 1/8/2008 5:28:02 PM]

1/8/2008 5:31:27 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

fasttracker
Middleburg, FL

From my perspective, don't ever apologize for being a sensitive guy Way.

1/8/2008 5:35:04 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

You all are great friends. You are always there for me and I do love you all.

1/8/2008 5:38:27 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

1mauibabe1
Lahaina, HI

Hey way
They all said it....what are friends for????Keep on keeping on that's what life is right? fall down, get up, and keep on going. You have friends here to help pick you up...just be there to help pick us up when we need it..
luv ya

1/8/2008 5:38:31 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

Way'you do not ever have to say I am sorry to me.
I have sat here and cryed for myself and other going thought the loneliness
but Way if I lived close and you wanted I would have went with you and been
proud to stand next to you.I remember going to things along and someone ask
me here is your husband,Its just as bad to say he don't like thing like this.
My shoulder is always ready for a friend to cry on'I might need your' Judy

1/8/2008 5:39:13 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

weaimtoplease
Donalsonville, GA

You need to go to some of my posts and then you will see somebody who is down. That's what we are here for; to help each other -through the bad times as well as good.

1/8/2008 5:44:19 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

harriett
Homosassa, FL

WAY, we vent to relieve the pressure,then
we begin to heal a little more. good for you. my friend !!
You are on your way to feeling better, then healing.

1/8/2008 6:31:26 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

kiddycat
Marion, MI

We all make mistakes and I know I have made plenty of them. You just showed my how a true, honest and decent person you are for standing up the way you did. I respect you for it. And of course I forgive you.

1/8/2008 6:46:49 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Thank you Kiddy, that was very kind of you to say.

Page: 1, 2