Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide flint

Feedspot has a team of more than 50 experts whose target is to discover and rank blogs, podcasts and youtube channels in various niche categories. craigslist brunswick ga PelotonForum. And that doesnt even take into account the nightmare situation that can pccur if she s fertile and of childbearing age and youre not snipped. servicios eroticos pr It ll cost you only a handful of minutes to get your account up and running on Match.

car fun listcrawler

The legendary model gracefully strutted down the runway in a see through gown with a ruffle skirt. zialto dating site Woo Dating has matched over a million single girls and males, and as a major app in the global dating scene, we comprehend how essential it is to make the right atmosphere. Take time for introspection on what is actually missing from your life. bedpagequeens We recognize your decision to use an ad blocker, nonetheless realscreen journalism takes time and funding

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/8/2008 6:51:59 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Way you DO NOT need to be forgiven because you haven't done anything that we all haven't done before. We ALL have our moments and you know you have seen me go though some. We love you way and we are here for you as your there for each of us. So no more talk like this! Ya here!!

1/8/2008 8:39:45 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

jan113
Downingtown, PA

Way~have been there many of times and this is the place to vent~ I have been out of a relationship for more then 5years and I still hate to do things without a partner. I have learned to adapt to it and even joke about it.

1/8/2008 8:48:20 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

bonamassafreek
Spencer, OH

Way-When I go those events where there are mostly couples, and start feeling down, I just start really looking around at them- are they really happy? Most of them don't even talk to each other! Guess I'd rather be there as a single than be part of an unhappy couple! JMO

1/8/2008 8:53:43 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

dang it
did he
fart again???

we
forgive
ya

waves hand
clears air

1/8/2008 9:02:22 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

jan113
Downingtown, PA

whale~lmao, your too funny

1/8/2008 9:02:50 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

barbb6042
Bolivar, NY

Apology not needed for being HUMAN.. We all have these moments and its great to have friends to talk to...

1/8/2008 9:03:37 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

elfiegirl
Venice, FL

Aaaaaaw Mark...you know I am here for ya! Anytime my dear friend!
Email me anytime...you know that! Right?? You better! ~Smiles~

You ARE gonna come to the party right??? We shall see each other
there and have a nice dance too okay? Pencil me on your dance card...
okay? Okay!

You know...like everyone said...been there, done that! You know what
I went through...we all go thru it sweetie! It's all good, we ARE here
for ya~! Now c'mere and gimme a hug! Feel better now?

[Edited 1/8/2008 9:04:24 PM]

1/8/2008 9:04:00 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

sorry

tries
not
being
funny

yuck

thanks
dan

Now back to your original show......

1/8/2008 9:08:18 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

drln1947
Republic, MO

We all have our pity party days, it is good to share them with friends. Even cyber friends, you have been through a lot, you are entitled

1/8/2008 9:09:06 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Way...friends will join in your laughter, and also be there when the laughter stops..we all know the great movie line..."love is never having to say you are sorry" I think all your friends here, myself included would say Friendship, is never having to say you are sorry"..we all understand..we have all been there.

1/8/2008 9:15:39 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

bamabob
Cullman, AL

Buddy, that pain takes a very very long time to go away so far that it doesn't surface and rear it's ugly head. It has only been about 4 months for me and I still have a day or two now and then that I can't get her off of my mind...but for now the pain is pretty well gone and the extreme desire to pick up a phone and call her, the desire to stalk, has subsided. It's a fairly natural reaction and so many losers in the love game really suffer for a long time. Just hang in there and you'll find ways to work around it and those triggers will be dealt with. I've studied a lot about addiction and co-dependency to help me cope with the pain of the last one. It has really really helped me tremendously. Hopefully I'll meet a really compatible lady and get back to being as happy and comfortable as I was just a few short months ago.

1/8/2008 9:22:26 PM Sorry, Please Do Forgive  

blueshortcake
Stanford, KY

Way, you are only human, no need for an apology here. When you are down, the only way to go is up. You have more friends around you than you know. So put on that happy smile for us.

Page: 1, 2