Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

I discovered long ago that it matters who you pick out for that comparison. dating gainesville We recruited the enable of some choice influencers also, but not as the heroic characters audiences would count on, due to the fact when you re dating These nightmare scenarios can even come about to influencers. I stated living in Bondi can get a tiny rowdy with all of the backpackers. sniffles gay hookup By the time our bill came, he asked if I could spend .

best hookup apps 2014

No prospect in my church, do not go to a lot of events alone , constantly with my son. sacramento personals Based on user feedback, you will often be fixing bugs, enhancing existing characteristics, adding new features, and getting methods to further monetize your app. Hunting to use and app from our app, develops, google maps or social media and so forth. vietnamese girlfriend problems Just stay away from chatting apps if you dont wanna fall into problems.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/8/2008 11:25:37 PM Do any women still want a nice guy in there life?  

gentleman73
Oklahoma City, OK

You know ladies. I am original old fashion guy and considered a real authentic gentleman. In this day and age. Women are used to being with the jerks! Why is that? Most of you say, because he is so cute, or I love him, etc. Every relationship I have ever been in. I always been faithful and loyal! I never hit, yell, nothing!!!! I treat the person I am with as an equal! That's what I beleive in Every relationship I have been in and even got married for six years. And everyone I have been with has left me for someone else, cheated, etc!!!!!!! I am so scard about serious relationships now. I am now 34 and I am not getting any younger, even though I feel like a teenager, with my energy that I have. Please tell me that there some women out there that are looking for a nice guy! I am starting to beleive the old saying: NICE GUYS FINISH LAST!! Right now, I am looking to make some new friends Would also love to go out on dates again sometime. After being with someone for over 8 years and then stops. Been lonely for over six months now. Not looking for any sex. Just someone to hang out with and enjoy each others company Sex will only happen if something clicks! Tell you the truth ladies. I find talking, cuddling, hugging, kissing, etc. is rewarding enough. Now tell me how many guys that you know would actually do this, without trying to score right off the bat???!!! I am a true gentleman and my word had always been my bond!

If you have read all this? I thank you very much for your time! So if any of you ladies are interested in getting to know me, even just to chat is all you want? Send me a message sometime Thanks again!

1/8/2008 11:59:05 PM Do any women still want a nice guy in there life?  

auntiekk
Bellingham, MA

not all good guys finish last,there are alot of woman that want more than the one night stand.I think that if a person got burned bad enough they are going to be more cautious in getting into another relationship too soon and they are going to be looking for something better than what they had,meaning being lied to,cheated on,and no respect.well hang in there.

1/9/2008 7:12:00 PM Do any women still want a nice guy in there life?  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

Yes there are still good women looking for good men. Very hard to find...seems most want to play the field, leave their options open. Me..I'm a one man kind of gal. When I'm with someone he doesnt have to worry if I'm straying...just don't believe in it, dating or married. All my focus is on the one person in my life....not a game player.

1/16/2008 7:55:14 PM Do any women still want a nice guy in there life?  

paulbm30
Statesboro, GA

Let me tell you right now that nice guys do finish last each and every time. I am right there with you buddy. And it sure seems like to me that all women wanna do is play mind games. If there is any good ones left they have been hurt by someone bad enough that they are not willing to give a nice guy a chance.

1/16/2008 8:53:06 PM Do any women still want a nice guy in there life?  

rose37
San Marcos, TX

What seems strange to me ...there are so many young people that feel like you two gents feel...Are the younger women really that rotten??

I know I am the eldest lady on the board and there are no gentleman my age group, I suppose they have all died off..

Now that is a catch 22,,,younger men are leery,,,older women are alone..

1/16/2008 10:10:10 PM Do any women still want a nice guy in there life?  

maddy211
Farmingville, NY

We women can ask the same question you know.

1/17/2008 4:45:53 PM Do any women still want a nice guy in there life?  

bejewel
New Kensington, PA

SURE DO........How soon....How bout yesterday....Just to be able to hold their arm,
Have the door opened for you,Dance the night away,Look into their eyes...OH YES..
till morning...

1/18/2008 6:10:08 PM Do any women still want a nice guy in there life?  

seashellll
Gulf Shores, AL

I can't speak for anyone else, of course, but I want a nice guy...always have. I don't care for the "bad boy" type.

1/18/2008 11:56:46 PM Do any women still want a nice guy in there life?  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

Yes
all
of
them

1/19/2008 12:40:08 PM Do any women still want a nice guy in there life?  

tandygirl
Overgaard, AZ

YES!!!! I definately want a nice man in my life! Wher do ya find one that isn't taken or has lot's of baggage?

1/28/2008 8:20:26 PM Do any women still want a nice guy in there life?  

anniebug
Tulsa, OK

Yes, yes, yes there are still women that want a nice guy Just like there are guys that want a nice woman. It's the photos that mess up the thinking.

1/28/2008 8:43:38 PM Do any women still want a nice guy in there life?  

easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

Thats what they say but i dont believe it.Unless their totally down and out then nice guys will do.

1/29/2008 7:21:30 AM Do any women still want a nice guy in there life?  

cherokeebaby60
Collinsville, MS

You know what I am going to be honest here I do want a nice wonderful guy but I also want one that takes care of himself and who is appealing to my eye .Who has a Wonderful Personality and who can make me Laugh . I am not saying I would chose how someone looks over everything else because that guy has to have some common intrests with me and a few of his own because I believe in space too !
But yeah would definately love to haev a Wonderful nice MAn in my life right about now .
I Pray we all find that someone Special Soon

1/31/2008 10:55:19 PM Do any women still want a nice guy in there life?  

godsgirl54
Murfreesboro, TN

You know I hear this all the time, from guys when you just don't feel the same for them as they do for you...but, that does not mean I am not looking for the right nice guy, the one that is compatible with me...maybe that is the issue here, you guys are looking at the wrong women, maybe they are really not your type to begin with. I think we should all search ourselves and find out just what the best type of person for us would be. Sometimes just because we are lonely, we settle for something we know in the end we can't live with. What I plan on doing from now on is to stick to my committments to myself, to make sure the next time, so there won't have to be another next time...God Bless you all in your search and don't give up, I havn't...

2/4/2008 5:27:06 AM Do any women still want a nice guy in there life?  

theo66
York, ME

i hear you bro. its like women think if there treated with respect and kindness.
the guy is week and a push over. and what woman wants a pansy fore a man.
if they gave us half a chan's they wold find we are just as powerful as we are genital. note to you ladies, you know how you are. if you want to tame a beast you have to coxes him out first, most of us where taut to repress the animal side.

Page: 1, 2