Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

private delight

You may even want to assume about the activity as corporate speed dating, a chance for participants to meet each other speedily, and maybe, discover possible close colleagues. fayetteville ar hook up Whether or not you like nights in or nights out, there is a thing for every couple. We were dying to see each and every other but due to the fact we couldn t, we decided that our very first official date would be held on the web. madison tardif onlyfans After I turned 18, I didn t allow my parents to come with me to the hospital and went on my own.

mega personal

, look at submitting a single app and supply the variations utilizing in app purchase. dating sites in columbus ga I was horrified and believed it was meant as a joke. Dating was one more thing to do in an currently busy season of life. caribbean hook up sites In COVID instances, lots of apps have added video dates.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/16/2008 7:51:58 AM It is a good thing Hillary did well in New Hampshire!  

wildgypsy
Bellevue, WA

Kenny “I agree but I do feel that the things needed for raising kids like a computer a washer and dryer are essential.”

I actually think that if teachers are going to assign work that requires computers, these computers should be made available at school. One year a teacher even put a $600 computer program on her class supply list, and I brought it to the attention of the principal, who made her change it. I don’t think it is fair for the kids who just plain can’t afford computers to be penalized like that.
As far as washers and dryers, it is a necessity to have clean clothes, but I have done the wash in the bath tub and line dry before I had machines. Also, these days most apartment complexes have laundry rooms for their tenants. Depends on personal circumstances as to whether or not a person needs to own their own.

Oper8tor, as far as your comments on health care, nope didn’t clear it up, too many nonspecifics etc., whatever LOL
But still say that the govt controlling health care will not have it controlling me or any other thinking person who decides to look into alternatives.
“They can also control the alternative methods you mentioned. How?? By making them illegal if they are not covered under the government system.”
That one made me laugh out loud! I can just see them coming to rip the rosemary and such out of my yard. Yep, still sounds paranoid to me LOL
As far as your sister goes, sounds like tax fraud to me. If you don’t pay in you don’t take out, and are not entitled to the “head of household” refund under EIC. She must have been working at least part time or something (people who show that their income is below poverty level for the size of their family still get benefits even if they are working).
Also, those tax stats about who pays what, if a certain class makes 40% of the money in the country, they should be paying 40% of the taxes.
And, again, weed is not exactly illegal when you consider all those who now have legal permits to use it.

Lust “ For once I agree with Wild Gypsy on all topics except the de-humanization of illegal aliens.”
Don’t even know what the heck you meant by that one, but do agree that it is debatable as to whether or not those execs actually do ANY work a lot of the time. Sure, here and there we have people who actually did work their way to the top, but WAY too many just cheat and lie to get there to even make the honest ones a majority in any way.
As far as people insulting MLK, I don’t get riled by that, and never will. He was a “fat cat” who really didn’t have near the back bone of Rosa Parks. SHE is the one who should have the day named after her. A regular person, without any bought and paid for power, and still stood up like she did. SHE is the heroic one. He had his money, power, influence, and a whole heck of a lot of body guards to HIDE behind. Just another career politician to me.

1/16/2008 9:22:31 AM It is a good thing Hillary did well in New Hampshire!  

oper8tor1
Dalzell, SC

Gypsy: Oper8tor, as far as your comments on health care, nope didn’t clear it up, too many nonspecifics etc

Exactly what specifics have the canidates given you on the greatness of this?? Other then they will give you "free" healthcare. Where is this money going to come from (my guess, increased taxes)?? How will their plan improve the current healthcare system?? What if you choose to go outside of the gov. program to get your healthcare??

You want specifics...okay...this COULD be life under socialized healthcare..
http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,,2240878,00.html

Do you think this would be a good thing???

“They can also control the alternative methods you mentioned. How?? By making them illegal if they are not covered under the government system.”

I'm glad you got a good chuckle out of that, but just listen to those promoting this system. All of them say that going outside of the nationalized healthcare system will be considered a crime. I may not have provided "specifics" in your mind, but was giving senarios based on the issues that countries currently have with such a program. You put far to much faith in a government, that on most days, you distrust.

"As far as your sister goes, sounds like tax fraud to me. If you don’t pay in you don’t take out, and are not entitled to the “head of household” refund under EIC."

DING,DING,DING...that's the problem with the current tax code. It should be fraud, but it isn't!!! There are to many loopholes, and the only reason, is for the politicians to use the entire thing as a vote buying scheme and a social engineering tool.

[Edited 1/16/2008 9:24:08 AM]

1/17/2008 8:50:35 AM It is a good thing Hillary did well in New Hampshire!  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Oper8tor: DING,DING,DING...that's the problem with the current tax code. It should be fraud, but it isn't!!! There are to many loopholes, and the only reason, is for the politicians to use the entire thing as a vote buying scheme and a social engineering tool

Well lets just see about that.

http://apps.irs.gov/app/eitc2007/html/en/earned_income.jsp

Earned income does not include any of the following types of income:

Investment Income
Taxable refunds
Alimony received
Unemployment compensation
Pay received for work while an inmate in a penal institution
Retirement income
Child support
Money or property that was inherited, willed to you, or received as a gift
Life insurance proceeds received because of a person's death
Section 8 Housing Allowance
Food Stamps
TANF and other welfare benefits

Well seems that your sister is committing tax fraud. Or your full of it. Either way I have turned this thread over to the IRS Tax fraud investigation team. They were very interested. As you and anyone else can see welfare benefits are NOT income and do NOT count as income for the EIC.

Kenny

1/17/2008 11:08:44 AM It is a good thing Hillary did well in New Hampshire!  

wildgypsy
Bellevue, WA

LOL Well I wasn't looking to get anyone into trouble with the IRS, but hey, if she is scamming, why not?

1/17/2008 2:11:02 PM It is a good thing Hillary did well in New Hampshire!  

oper8tor1
Dalzell, SC

Kenny: Well lets just see about that.

http://apps.irs.gov/app/eitc2007/html/en/earned_income.jsp

Retirement income ( i didn't need to copy the rest to prove my point)

I receive a retirement check every month, and the federal government takes taxes from it every month. If it's not Earned income why do the feds tax me??? Just like my sis, she gets a welfare check and it's taxed. Money she didn't earn being taxed. If that money is taxed a tax return must be filed. Here's where it gets interesting. When I file my tax return I have to identify my retirement and a portion of that is taken away from my Earned Income. Thereby giving me a so-called tax break. Now, my sis is taxed on money she didn't earn and has to file a return. When she files and indicates that those funds are welfare funds she would get the same tax break and get even more money she didn't earn!!! Like I said to many loopholes. If retirement checks aren't Earned Income why do they take taxes from me every month??

I have thought about calling the IRS on my sis, but she is family. Thanks for hooking that up for me, Kenny. I'm sure your connections with the feds will get right on hauling her ass in. As I'm sure they are on the lookout for welfare abusers and, as you said, "were very interested"!!! Please!!!

1/17/2008 5:41:27 PM It is a good thing Hillary did well in New Hampshire!  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Oper8tor: I receive a retirement check every month, and the federal government takes taxes from it every month. If it's not Earned income why do the feds tax me??? Just like my sis, she gets a welfare check and it's taxed. Money she didn't earn being taxed.

Hmmm What kind of "retirement" check does a 39 yr old from Dalzell, SC get? And if your "retirement" check is from the social security they are not TAXED. Unless you make over $25,000 and single. They only count half of your SS for the total Of $25,000. Furthermore if you are ON Social Security Disability Insurance and EARN in one year over $8,000 any other way. They take you off of it. I know I used to be on same.

Now as far as your sis no Where on any tax form 1040A 1040EZ or a 1040 is there a place to clam welfare benefits as earned income. Which is what the EARNED INCOME CRADIT is to make this claim you had to EARN THE MONEY. Welfare is NOT EARNED. Welfare is a federal program with the checks being issued by the state. And they DO NOT TAKE OUT TAXES.

Kenny

PS I did not call the IRS but I could if you would like for me to. I can't stand a thief and that is what your sister is. Stealing by lying.

1/17/2008 5:46:54 PM It is a good thing Hillary did well in New Hampshire!  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

And IRA distributions and pensions and annuities are taxable.

Kenny

1/18/2008 5:58:10 AM It is a good thing Hillary did well in New Hampshire!  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

Its Tax rebate time for the moderate earning class again. I hope you conseratives watch and learn.Our economy is in the dumps you optomistic jesters.

1/18/2008 12:05:59 PM It is a good thing Hillary did well in New Hampshire!  

wildgypsy
Bellevue, WA

Oper8tor “If it's not Earned income why do the feds tax me???”
Because retirement benefits are not classified the same as welfare benefits. It is considered taxable income, where welfare isn’t.

“Just like my sis, she gets a welfare check and it's taxed.”
If you are posting this, since it is NOT TRUE that welfare gets taxed, either you are lying, or your sister is lying to you, PERIOD. Hopefully Kenny’s post spelled all of this out for you well enough. What he posted is true.

1/18/2008 3:33:41 PM It is a good thing Hillary did well in New Hampshire!  

kelatious
Lubbock, TX

corinnestelle,

You wrote:

She will make a great president. She will have the best advisor possible and probably assemble an excellent cabinet. She is progressive and really cares about the country. I am happy she won New Hampshire, she deserved it after that setback from Iowa.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was great! I guess I'm the only one who got it! Hilarious! LMFAO
OMG, good one.

kel

[Edited 1/18/2008 3:39:51 PM]

1/19/2008 4:22:24 AM It is a good thing Hillary did well in New Hampshire!  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

Anyone see bush's 15 minute speech ? he basically told us that things will get worse after everyone has been telling him the same thing. Man you gotta love this country.

1/19/2008 4:29:06 AM It is a good thing Hillary did well in New Hampshire!  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

her solution to schools and free medical for America..

peace.. don't be hatin'

1/19/2008 6:45:01 PM It is a good thing Hillary did well in New Hampshire!  

oper8tor1
Dalzell, SC

Kenny

"PS I did not call the IRS but I could if you would like for me to. I can't stand a thief and that is what your sister is. Stealing by lying."

Hook it up bro, here's their contact info in your area:
200 W. Second St.
Dayton, OH 45402 Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
(937) 610-2182

If you really think the IRS will give a damn about ONE of the millions of welfare abusers in this country getting their come uppence, then press!!! I think you'll be given the standard "thanks for your concern" line. But hey, if you want to put yourself out...there is your contact info. Before I get the whole "but that's your sister" comment. The last time I talked to her on the phone, 10 years ago, she asked me for money to pay for her electric bill. I told her I already paid her bill. I payed my taxes!!! Am I an asshole...probably!!! Do I care...no...not really.

"Hmmm What kind of "retirement" check does a 39 yr old from Dalzell, SC get?"

WOW!!! Sounds to me like you're saying that someone, semi-young, in the south could in no way have "EARNED" a retirement unless it's from SS (sucking off the gov teet)?? DAMN, Sounds like a little nothern bias to me (I don't use the term bigotted). To ease your tortured mind about how I can possibly be earning a retirement at the ripe old age of 39, 20 years of dedicated Military Service. Like you said this is free and clear retirement, not considered Earned Income. So, why do I have to pay taxes on it, and why do I have to claim it on a tax return??? Like I said Kenny...to many damn loopholes in the system.

It seems to me that you only appreciate those loopholes when they benefit you or those you approve of. If they benefit some one of a different ilk, the "EVIL RICH" you disapprove. Just one more point about how this tax code just reinforces my point about social-engineering!!!

By the way, I still work a full-time job to ensure my bills are paid!!! That's called individualisim. The ability to care of yourself!!!

1/20/2008 10:20:31 AM It is a good thing Hillary did well in New Hampshire!  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Oper8tor: If you really think the IRS will give a damn about ONE of the millions of welfare abusers in this country getting their come uppence, then press!!!

Like I'm gonna wast my time. Please I said that to make a point. A point YOU MISSED!

And I know where the Fed Build is, I worked their in build maintenance for 10 yrs. Talk about (sucking off the gov teet)?? . Given 8 hrs to do a 2hr job. And was not allowed to leave until the 8 hrs were over. Yeah I quit that job to go do some real work not just sit on my ass and play cards.

Oper8tor: WOW!!! Sounds to me like you're saying that someone, semi-young, in the south could in no way have "EARNED" a retirement unless it's from SS (sucking off the gov teet)?? DAMN, Sounds like a little nothern bias to me (I don't use the term bigotted).

No I just wanted to know the truth if it is truly retirement or SSDI or the real FREE RIDE SSI. I will say I have seen people on SSI that truly should get it. But they are few and between. SSDI been there done that hated every minute of it. Glad to say I am now SLEF employed. Made all most 3 times in the last 4 months. Than I got on SSDI. That is called self reliance.

Oper8tor: 20 years of dedicated Military Service. Like you said this is free and clear retirement, not considered Earned Income. So, why do I have to pay taxes on it, and why do I have to claim it on a tax return??? Like I said Kenny...to many damn loopholes in the system.

Well hell at the pay you get from that you have to have a job. Shit that pay is just over that federal poverty level. And not much either. You know why too??? Because we cant have our military men and women living under that. I guess thats the f*cking we get for the f*cking we got.

And why do you have to pay taxes on it. I have answered that and so has Wild. So if neither answer is good enough for you. Then hey I'll tell you the same thing I told my nephew. Big brother wants to steal every dollar you got one way or another.

Kenny

[Edited 1/20/2008 10:26:16 AM]

1/20/2008 10:49:09 AM It is a good thing Hillary did well in New Hampshire!  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

this picture comes from one with several others, in making the decision of a small child of what they want to be when they grow up. from policeman to fireman.. then the last is pictured below.. isn't it the truth?

peace... don't be hatin'

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10