Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal alternative

In truth, one of my pals struck gold with this question even though utilizing Bumble. pof merced If you want to share a lighthearted moment with your date by sharing an embarrassing memory and have a fantastic laugh about it, make sure to contain this subject on your initial date. Pick up linescan be a wonderful way to break the ice, but you don t want to waste all your time on superficial pleasantries. listcrawler va Most men and women are typically happy to open up about this type of stuff and it can lead the conversation down a fascinating path.

personal mega

And regardless of what you ask, possibilities are, for the duration of the process you ll be shocked to understand anything new. springfield illinois hookups five million users by 2023, according to information from Statista. Share your experiences and questions right here. how do i reactivate my ashley madison account Especially ideal now when the planet is a incredibly isolated spot, I ve been living for all of the video chats and other possibilities to connect with other human beings.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/4/2008 8:30:46 PM Do u want to be loved on for V-day  

mmgeraci
Daytona Beach, FL

waz up
i fill the same way

2/4/2008 9:15:32 PM Do u want to be loved on for V-day  

lonleychick
North Las Vegas, NV

ok, one thing is not giving a crap, and another is just being plain bitter I personally don't give a crap wether I'm on Valentine's Day or not, but I'm not gonna spoil it for those who really do care eather, that's just a big . I mean I don't want to offend anybody with my comments but come on, you can't possibly go around for the rest of your lives moping around because you don't have a special someone giving you 's & chocolates on that one specific day. so why not share some rather than cupid?

2/4/2008 10:16:45 PM Do u want to be loved on for V-day  

kit_kat
Salem, MO

[and for one i am not lusting after him i know better and for two he lives very far away from me so how am i to do any lusting he is always in my head and i cant get him out and me and him talk about every day things and what we want to do with our lives and other things two ppl that want to care for each other when they do that the start to get respect for the other person and that leads to like and like leads to love and etc... and i ty all of u for careing plz dont give up on hope so easly as i did. But u know that saying when u stop looking for love then it will find u its true really true]

2/5/2008 7:00:51 AM Do u want to be loved on for V-day  

shyguy15
Chicopee, MA

Im sure that person your talking about Kit-Kat is very happy and feels the same way.

2/5/2008 11:31:21 AM Do u want to be loved on for V-day  

phatkid_1980
Menasha, WI

i would love to be in love for v-day iv been looking and can not find somone if u got yahoo messenger add me and lets get to know each other...my nic name is phatkid_1980 hope to here from you soon.........

2/7/2008 2:21:23 PM Do u want to be loved on for V-day  

kit_kat
Salem, MO

so shy guy what are u going to get me for vday if i was with u now?

2/7/2008 7:23:49 PM Do u want to be loved on for V-day  

irishprince007
New City, NY

this will be my 21st valintines day with out anyone by my side yet again! so people join the club

2/7/2008 8:01:22 PM Do u want to be loved on for V-day  

alex4204u
Coatesville, PA

Hell yeah, I love to be loved on V-day, by the lady's but I am single and it F##kin sucks.....

2/7/2008 8:02:36 PM Do u want to be loved on for V-day  

alex4204u
Coatesville, PA

2/8/2008 1:46:54 AM Do u want to be loved on for V-day  

kebo8181
Ellenwood, GA

yes, but the fact of me being single doesnt affect that.
so to those who are single... keep ya head up. and to those who are not single...do ya thing. i can love that "someone" if your around my way on V-day. so why spend it alone.

2/8/2008 6:24:45 PM Do u want to be loved on for V-day  

chevylover89
Medford, OR

i would love to have someone for v-day, but since I have had my heart broken, thats a lil bit hard to actually give to someone.

thanks to my ex, (who decided to bring another into the picture I might add), and wanted me to decide whether or not I would share him with this girl...., I am mending a broken heart.

Dont get me wrong I would love to be with someone, but life sucks ass right now..
v-day is so damn depressing, when ur with noone...like i am...
But hey I am still lookin though for that mister right!

So if ur out there, let me know!

2/8/2008 7:20:44 PM Do u want to be loved on for V-day  

liferator
Statesville, NC

Does the world end on Feb 14 Valentines day said to say was never celebrated until the card companies needed a way to make more money. Do banks close? Last time I checked there was still mail delivered. I think that there are the same 24 hours in the day that is everyday. Hell it might just be another day. She wants to be loved, he wants to have a date, he wants a piece of ass, she wants him to tell her "I love you", on and on. Don't get me wrong I am not being bitter or angry. I'm being realistic more relationships break up on Feb 14 than any other day. If you need a day to feel that you are loved, then I would say that you are insecure and needy. You should feel loved everyday of your life. Sorry if it offends most of you still sound like kids!!!! not adults. If you want loved or lusted on, on Feb 14 so be it I will not stand in the way, not my style. I will enjoy my day being content that I am single and being thankful that I love me for me, not sad or laying around the house, might go bowling or watch a movie. Not whining that I don't have a date or looking for a "fun time". Wish you all could do the same, although it don't sound that way. HAPPY VALITENS DAY CHEERS not Here

[Edited 2/8/2008 7:21:54 PM]

2/8/2008 8:47:47 PM Do u want to be loved on for V-day  

superheroscoo
Garden City, KS

St. Valentine won't get me down my friends.

I am sure I will have a beer with my name on it that evening. To make it more special, I might even give it a girls name and buy it a nice bottle opener.

Sometimes it feels like love is dead. All we got is hope. I am not going to rush into something in a week though.

If I have to wait, love can wait too.

2/8/2008 9:19:06 PM Do u want to be loved on for V-day  

chevylover89
Medford, OR

ha...if i was old enough to have a beer, i so would be having one on v-day....but hey u never know whos around the corner for ya!

2/9/2008 1:58:57 PM Do u want to be loved on for V-day  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Tell it like it is liferator!!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4