Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup tips for guys

I told him he could leave he decided not to, but in January our relationship ended. deltona fl classifieds It can feel fantastic to get that match, to know a person finds you desirable or intriguing and it gives you the opportunity to dip into normality. SHE SAID– I searched and scoured the dating web page mysinglefriendafter lots of rejections on Guardian Soulmates. elftronix ashley madison free By the time we d done our third round of the park I realised I was fairly a lot on a date with a COVID denier, created my excuses and left.

50 hookup

You may ask anything that you would like to know about the particular person. free chat san diego If you want a less apparent and extra subtle way to recommend interest, you can say that sounds super enjoyable or I have been wanting to go that forever but have been unable to coordinate with my friends . Discover a globe of on the internet events, games, post Ads, meet new buddies, chat and video conversion at your fingertips. sex doll craigslist Moreover, SilverSingles has much more active scans for refining out frauds and scammers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/9/2010 6:55:12 AM Lock & Key Event - Bossa Nova -Ages 40-60- Pittsburgh, PA  

lovemyshepherds
Mercer, PA

3/20/2010 8:00 PM

Bossa Nova
123 7th Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222

(see on a map)

Share Event:
Pittsburgh's Lock and Key Singles events are a great non-intimidating way to meet singles in the Pittsburgh area! RSVP online at www.lockandkeyevents.com/PIT to hold your spot! We are expecting over 100 singles to participate!

Lock and Key Events are the new, interactive and FUN way to network, meet your match, make new friends....or just to have a great time!

Saturday, 03/20/10

Bossa Nova
123 7th Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
(412) 668-0299

Check-in: 7:30-8:00pm
Mix and Mingle: 8:00-10:00pm
Prize drawing at 9:45pm
Done at 10:00pm and then stay & party until closing with no cover!!

INCLUDES:
- 1 FREE WELL DRINK OR DRAFT BEER, AND FREE APPETIZERS (until 9:00 PM),
- Free admission into Bossa Nova - no additional cover if you stay afterwards!
- Great prizes, and the opportunity to massively mix, mingle, make new friends, and who knows what else!

How It Works
Every woman gets a padlock. Every man gets a key. Your goal is to match the right key with the right padlock. Every time you unlock you get a ticket that enters you into the drawing to win great prizes from our party sponsors. Prizes such as cold hard cash, hotel stays, dinners, tickets to popular things to do and more. After every unlock you get another lock or key so you can get back into the fray and meet more people!

Throughout your quest of 50, 100 or even more locks/keys, you are sure to meet tons of people of the opposite sex in a fun and different way. Lock and Key Events are a great alternative to the club scene and traditional socials since the fun and unique ice-breaker format ensures you meet tons of new people!

They have valet parking at this venue, but you can also park just around the corner in a self-park lot (same lot they use for the valet) for $5.00.

Register at www.lockandkeyevents.com/PIT!! Cost is $25 CASH at the door IF you put in an RSVP. Otherwise, it's $30 at the door!!

Guys - PLEASE bring a friend - there are usually a lot more gals there than guys!

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6 attending so far...   Join DateHookup.dating today!

lovemyshepherds
  Mercer, PA

leatherneckz
  Ashtabula, OH

waynester57
  Allison Park, PA

rhino48
  Pittsburgh, PA

ja10
  Monroeville, PA

matainceman
  Rockwood, PA

3/9/2010 6:59:03 AM Lock & Key Event - Bossa Nova -Ages 40-60- Pittsburgh, PA  

still_believes
New Salem, PA

Sorry I found the one who holds the key to my heartAnd I didn't even need to go to a singles event or M&G to find himBut I did meet him on this site

3/9/2010 3:03:04 PM Lock & Key Event - Bossa Nova -Ages 40-60- Pittsburgh, PA  

lovemyshepherds
Mercer, PA

Wow - congratulations Still Believes . . . I keep hoping (sigh), maybe this week . . . I wish you both all of the best!

3/9/2010 3:18:46 PM Lock & Key Event - Bossa Nova -Ages 40-60- Pittsburgh, PA  

groomerdb
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,187)
Meyersdale, PA

Don't give up!

3/10/2010 4:15:39 AM Lock & Key Event - Bossa Nova -Ages 40-60- Pittsburgh, PA  

lovemyshepherds
Mercer, PA

. . .never . . . ya gotta have faith! (And I do). I just wish either he would get a better GPS or a more detailed map and find me already! Geesh! This dating after 45+ thing is exhausting!

3/10/2010 10:33:22 AM Lock & Key Event - Bossa Nova -Ages 40-60- Pittsburgh, PA  

chazzyegirl
Rimersburg, PA

oh my i dont even know where that place is...if its downtown pitts eekkkkkk

i dont even know how to get to the airport ...LOL

so i will probably miss this one ... maybe next time

3/10/2010 10:37:55 AM Lock & Key Event - Bossa Nova -Ages 40-60- Pittsburgh, PA  
sweetlaraine
Mercer, PA

I see that you are from Mercer...why not host an event closer to home?

3/10/2010 11:45:10 AM Lock & Key Event - Bossa Nova -Ages 40-60- Pittsburgh, PA  

pawoman61
Sugar Grove, PA

I would love to come but it is way too far for me to drive down there. Do they have ever have these single event in Erie or like Meadville?

3/10/2010 11:52:57 AM Lock & Key Event - Bossa Nova -Ages 40-60- Pittsburgh, PA  

mountyn_ratt
Warren, PA

This sounds like a lot of fun; I'm seriously considering it, depending on some variables at work.

3/10/2010 12:51:26 PM Lock & Key Event - Bossa Nova -Ages 40-60- Pittsburgh, PA  

mswann
Butler, PA

oh yes i well be there if i get hooked or not. that will be tomuch fun to miss. what else do we do on satday night. oh yes law- order just being alone not me.
jon

3/10/2010 1:09:41 PM Lock & Key Event - Bossa Nova -Ages 40-60- Pittsburgh, PA  

lovemyshepherds
Mercer, PA

I'm not the actual "HOST" - I am just passing along the information. I have suggested get-togethers further north, but so far no luck.

3/10/2010 1:31:06 PM Lock & Key Event - Bossa Nova -Ages 40-60- Pittsburgh, PA  
waynester57
Allison Park, PA

"Well I know that I'll be there,wouldn't miss for anything. I don't do much on the weekends anyway so this should be fun. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm also hopeing to meet a lot of people there as well and maybe even my special match; {hey}you just never know. "See you all there.

3/10/2010 4:12:19 PM Lock & Key Event - Bossa Nova -Ages 40-60- Pittsburgh, PA  

mickey121
Charleroi, PA

sorry i have met some one very special in my life.i will not be coming

3/11/2010 4:31:34 AM Lock & Key Event - Bossa Nova -Ages 40-60- Pittsburgh, PA  

lovemyshepherds
Mercer, PA

Congratulations Mickey121 - - I wish you both all the best things in life!

3/11/2010 4:20:28 PM Lock & Key Event - Bossa Nova -Ages 40-60- Pittsburgh, PA  

berrycurls
New Castle, PA

I've got a class that day. Sounds like an interesting time. I can not go, sorry, but thanks for the invite.
Berrycurls