Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

There was no way our paths would ever cross like that, until they did. boca raton dating sites Just after six months of dating, they decided to move in together. When their initial in person meeting started very carefully, with masks, they d already been dating virtually for nearly two months. two guys forced by a russian girl He lived in Bedfordshire and was on his way to Heathrow when he passed my hotel that s how we matched.

megapersons

Lin typically courted a mix of people that she had either known for a long time, gotten introduced by a mutual pal, or just not too long ago met at an event. craigslist santa cruz personal By bringing collectively our community both IRL and virtually, HER offers you a space to date, meet, and connect online and offline. This signifies that Content material Delivery Networks can keep caches of sensitive photos even soon after users delete them, leaving photographs vulnerable to becoming rediscovered or even hacked in the future. doublelist ft myers Unlike endless swiping, this dating website offers a lot more preference to good quality.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/10/2008 7:45:31 PM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

hassablad
Hazel Green, AL

Always someone trying to talk you out of that dress isn't their Law?

1/10/2008 7:48:45 PM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

leila123
Liberty Hill, TX

Don't like to see men wearing:
Socks with sandals
Speedo bathing suits
Saggy, baggy pants
T-shirts with vulgar language or pics
Spandex
Comb-over hair or a bad toupee

Don't like to see women wearing:
Clothes that reveal waaaay too much
Clothes more suitable for a teenager instead of an a grown woman
Thong bathing suits (why bother? - just go nude)
Bad wig or dyed/bleached hair that looks fake
Cigarette dangling from her lips
Spandex

Leila

1/10/2008 8:07:40 PM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

whidbey
Normal, IL

don't like and wonder at the fashion sense of women who wear hip rider jeans and a tight top where their tummy bulges over the jeans - maybe I'm just getting too old to understand.

1/10/2008 8:07:52 PM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Men
Velcro sneakers...filthy baseball hats...polyester pants...t-shirts with any kind of writing...Big buckled belts...speedos...thongs (yep, we have them here) camaflage clothing.

Women
heavy makeup...too much jewelry...super low hip huggers...housedresses...curlers..sweat pants...filthy sneakers...trashy looking animal prints...heavy women in bikini's..heavy women that let their bellies show by wearing too short tops..heavy women in tube tops.

I could keep going...but this is enough for now

1/10/2008 8:21:20 PM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

DAng Lotus............I thought you liked me.

Guess that means I gotta wash my face and throw away my camo pants

You know those t-shirts men wear ....white ribbed with no arms and low round necks
They are so disgusting. Especiallyyyyyy, if they got a lot of underarm hair and it hangs outOh gag. How nasty.

Men with white socks and sandals......tube socks on men

Braless big women in public Dirty toenails.......yuccccck.

Men with too big walking shorts that look like skirts. Belts high up under chest or way down under their big bellies. Women whose heals hang over sides of high heals. People who don't bother to unlace tennis shoes and walk on heal. Women who wear short shorts in public. Those stupid long denim dresses that hang from boobs and then they wear white socks and tennis shoes with them. How attractive is that.....not to mention a white t-shirt underneath. Sweat pants on women in public. Not becoming.
Tennis shoes for anything other than long walking or serious shopping or amusement parks...just show sign of laziness or no style. Women who don't wear makeup and need it. Face it...at our age we all need it. Pealing nail polish. Bitten nails. etc. etc. etc.

[Edited 1/10/2008 8:23:17 PM]

1/10/2008 8:37:10 PM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

deedeekine1
Irwin, PA

Don't like seeing women in clothes that are to young or to tight for them....Don't they own a mirror or have any friends?

1/10/2008 8:42:52 PM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

stephentrue
Ladera Ranch, CA

Now I'm afraid to go out in my plaid knee-shorts with black socks and wing-tips.

1/10/2008 8:59:21 PM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

I should hope so Stephen......

1/10/2008 9:02:50 PM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

elfiegirl
Venice, FL

Yeah...women or men in clothes too small so you see every
bulge...eeeeeeeewwwwww yuckies! I cover me stuff
up!

Yeah...spandex should be outlawed in sizes larger than 10!
I would never wear it! Thongs worn by any man or woman
on the beach...there are kids around for criminy sakes!
Speedos on old farts! Yuckies!

Yeah...men in shorts with white tube socks! Plaid should be
outlawed! Anyone who has nasty looking feet with sandals on..
don't particulary like sandals on men....(I think most feet are
ugly anyway, don't even like mine) Oh yes...omg...long toenails
on anyone. Whatcha wanna do, climb trees with them "claws"??? Clue...
cut them straight at the end of the toe, maybe a tad shorter.
And clean under them! Yuckies again!

Women who wear nice dresses and high heels with no hosiery...
looks tacky to me!

Tons of black eye make-up on older women (Pssst! It makes you
look older)...brown is the way to go...and just right, not over
done. How about their make-up base not blended into their necks
and stops at their jaw-line??? What's up with that??? You are not
supposed to "look" like you have make-up on...it is supposed to look
natural!
Complimentary shades that enhance and highlight and are blended
to muted tones. Unless of course you are working in a stage
production, and "need" to be seen by the back half of the audience.

A word here.....less is more! Oops! Been watching too much TV
I guess! "What Not to Wear" I like that show! I picked
up alot of good tips!

[Edited 1/10/2008 9:12:39 PM]

1/10/2008 9:08:36 PM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

exlaw
Sneads Ferry, NC

Obese women in spandex with halter top 40 sizes too small, too many ear piercings, nose rings, brads, tattoo's all over

Men with nasty dead haired dreadlocks, saggy pants, plaid shorts, Hawiian Flower Shirts,
vulgar slogan t-shirts

1/10/2008 9:12:32 PM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

hassablad
Hazel Green, AL

I guess I'll be getting a new wordrobe soon..

Anyone need some white sox..

1/10/2008 9:29:57 PM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Elfie....good grief, summer here in Florida, all I wear is a dress, and heels...I do have thigh highs for trips up north..but as long as I am not working in an office..this gal will be without stockings down here....so tell me that you will still respect me

1/10/2008 9:37:43 PM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

I'm with Hass. Now I have to buy new clothes for the party. But sorry, I will be waering flowerd shirts, only thing that hides my big tummy. And white socks, won't wear colored. Lotus, is sandles ok. I promise only to wear my thongs ( flip flops, get your minds out of the gutter) to the pool.

1/10/2008 9:44:09 PM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

exlaw
Sneads Ferry, NC

LMaO at Richard

1/10/2008 9:49:54 PM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Richard...Sandals are cool with me..and you can wear your thongs as long as I can wear mine

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6