Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

craigslist like hookup sites

Some girls just let the man to move initially So move initial ahead of any one does it to her . black singles boston Young believes the forum could be a excellent achievement and said it was already the most well known section of the internet site. Introspection is important for your long term happiness in future relationships. locanto colombia Technologies offers a lady the opportunity to pursue a man and stay away from the harsh social stigma against that behavior.

what is rubmaps

The COVID 19 pandemic has highlighted the internet s value in helping us meet new persons, develop community, and discover our new passions or hobbies. idaho falls hook up Tinder, Hinge, Bumble and most other apps function on the principle of swiping on the basis of physical attractiveness. When you are attempting to get to know somebody new, you can only text what s up so several occasions. nostringsattached com legit Raya is best if you are hoping to spot a celebrity or want to network with other like minded creatives, but it can be complicated to get an invite to it.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/10/2008 9:51:04 PM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

bojo7
Debary, FL

All of the above. But----I like the flowered shirts at a bbQ (Helps hide the stains,too)

1/10/2008 9:54:02 PM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

hassablad
Hazel Green, AL

Lotus

I have Teva sandles, and they have velcro straps. But they are Cool. Can I get a pardon if I forget the sox??

1/10/2008 10:03:34 PM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

stephentrue
Ladera Ranch, CA

Anything that creates the so-called 'muffin' look.

1/10/2008 10:06:38 PM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

hassablad
Hazel Green, AL

Men who wear their pants so low they shoot you the moon when the bend over....

1/10/2008 10:29:43 PM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

barbb6042
Bolivar, NY

Guys mostly the young ones wearing their pants to just the bottom of their underwear..Then their whole butt of underwear is showing...A baseball cap worm with brim on the side..Looks dorky...Guys with clothes 6 sizes too big on..
Overweight women in shorts and tight tops..A lot of gawdy jewlery, too much makeup, the list could go on and on..We mostly agree with what we dont like to see people wear...

1/11/2008 7:29:19 AM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

sunnyx56
Rochester, NH

Lotus, by your dislikes, I have 2 choices get a new wardrobe or meet you just wearing my glasses. As my son would say "that's my story and I'm sticking to it" Sunny

1/11/2008 7:37:16 AM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

strategery
Greensboro, NC

People in shorts make me cringe. Except for athletic ladies they should be banned.

1/11/2008 7:41:45 AM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

mikecalif2007
Berkeley, CA

I see some young guys wearing pants that are 10 sizes to big with their butt hanging out and the crotch at their knees. What's with that?

1/11/2008 7:56:56 AM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

dreamsmaycome
Seven Springs, NC

I'm with you bojo...I like a man in a hawaiin shirt sometimes...shows he is comfortable with being male LOL! Festive...by the way, top of the morning to you all, can't keep up with who's where this morning...

1/11/2008 7:58:25 AM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

dreamsmaycome
Seven Springs, NC

Just makes you want to get out a can of spackling doesn't it

1/11/2008 8:08:47 AM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

Men with pony tails. Just me, I like the clean cut look. Men that wear a belt with suspenders. What's up with that?

1/11/2008 8:09:34 AM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

bonamassafreek
Spencer, OH

Sweat pants or pajama pants out in public.

1/11/2008 8:11:11 AM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Sunny...ahhhh...these are things I don't like to see...but would never judge a friend for wearing them Now, in time, I might take you on a shopping expedition and believe me...the women would like how you are dressed...and you would be comfortable

[Edited 1/11/2008 8:11:44 AM]

1/11/2008 8:14:43 AM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

hey Sunny
If the women read my profile they would see
that I stated I couldn't dress myself!! LOL

I wear what's comfortable and clean at the time I grab it!!

1/11/2008 8:15:15 AM what is the thing you dont like seeing men or women wear?  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

In the right place , clothes !!!!!!!!!Women that is

Later, Blu

[Edited 1/11/2008 8:16:05 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6