Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

casualhookup reviews

I matched with a girl who seemed regular and nice, so we decided to meet for dinner. florida chat rooms com, she quickly knew that they would bond more than their aversion to tattoos and body piercings. Although this reaction often brought a smile to my face, it also confused me. meetme user search In pre covid instances, we would host an event in a single city and individuals from all more than would travel to participate.

popular gay hookup apps

Considering these inquiries will support you zero in on the proper characteristics, proper metrics, and ideal audience for your dating app. hook up denver co I ve had one particular 1 year partnership from working with RSVP. SHE SAID– I met a guy for supper, one particular of my initially dates, and identified myself looking for excuses to leave. boise doublelist Instantly I answer, and the initially words he says are Do you truly imply it? YES, all of it and he chuckles.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/30/2010 3:27:29 PM Immature, lewd, and harrassment on forum  

shyimp
Burlington, VT

It makes me sad to see some young, serious person post on forum only to get attacked, harrassed by a small group of people who seem to think they rum the forum. Maybe Justin or whoever runs this site should post a caution and/or mention the block control.
This small group also states they have fake profiles, not on this site for dates but only to cause problems. Some comments are also hate crimes and should be prohibited. Thanks.

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/31/2010 12:54:07 PM Immature, lewd, and harrassment on forum  
michellemccool
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,781)
Middleport, OH

Quote from shyimp:
It makes me sad to see some young, serious person post on forum only to get attacked, harrassed by a small group of people who seem to think they rum the forum. Maybe Justin or whoever runs this site should post a caution and/or mention the block control.
This small group also states they have fake profiles, not on this site for dates but only to cause problems. Some comments are also hate crimes and should be prohibited. Thanks.
this is very true.

3/31/2010 1:30:13 PM Immature, lewd, and harrassment on forum  
michellemccool
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,781)
Middleport, OH

Quote from michellemccool:
this is very true.
there is a lot of hatred going on here.

4/2/2010 9:26:24 PM Immature, lewd, and harrassment on forum  

here4play
Over 1,000 Posts (1,032)
Atmore, AL

Quote from shyimp:
...Maybe Justin or whoever runs this site should post a caution and/or mention the block control...
Apparently you didn't bother to read the site rules like you should have.
There already is a "caution and/or mention" about the block control.

This small group also states they have fake profiles,...
I think you might have mis-read something because I doubt very seriously that anyone would admit to having a fake profile because they know they could be deleted as a result of that...are you sure they weren't claiming that the other person had a fake?

Some comments are also hate crimes and should be prohibited.
Once again...if you had bothered to read the rules you would know that this has also already been addressed by the site.

(foot note) before accusing someone of commiting a "hate crime" be absolutely sure that you know exactly what constitutes a "hate crime". Simply posting innapropriate comments is not necessarily a "hate crime".

4/19/2010 12:15:53 AM Immature, lewd, and harrassment on forum  

blueshortcake2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,419)
Nicholasville, KY

Dustin has already provided a solution for that problem. He has told us many times to use it if there is any inappropriate behavior going on. The rules lists vulgar language, nudity, attacking another member, group attacking another member, harassment, threatening others and so on. The mods can only cover so much that is being written at any given time. It is up to members to FLAG inappropriate behavior that we see so it will be brought to the mods attention quicker. Many times Dustin has stepped in and told us to use it, that is why it is there, to stop such things. Just make sure what you are flagging is against the rules and you are not doing the same yourself.

4/19/2010 4:56:02 AM Immature, lewd, and harrassment on forum  
spider_man5
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,336)
Westfield, MA

flag and report has always been here but now its more serious a teen in south hadley committed suicide she was always harrassed by email ect not saying it was this site just in general......

4/19/2010 5:07:17 AM Immature, lewd, and harrassment on forum  
lolsmile
Over 2,000 Posts (2,424)
Everett, WA

Quote from spider_man5:
flag and report has always been here but now its more serious a teen in south hadley committed suicide she was always harrassed by email ect not saying it was this site just in general......

Well, she should have just STOPPED PLAYING ON THE COMPUTER.
That whole thing is so f*cked up. No way she would have killed herself just over what she saw on a computer, there had to be a hell of a lot more that the parents just don't want to admit to, so they can play the victim role.

4/19/2010 7:09:29 PM Immature, lewd, and harrassment on forum  

blueshortcake2
Nicholasville, KY

Our local paper had an article about cyber bullying. It referred to the case where the mother of a teenage girl joined in with her daughter and harassed her daughter's rival to commit suicide. Many states are passing laws against cyber bullying, so is the Federal government and the FCC.

Some countries have already done so. This may be an intersting tidbit for some. Italy has sued Google for such things happening and not taking steps to prevent it. Cyber bullying, slander, liability on the internet is illegal there. According to the article, even if you are here and make a post to someone in that country you will be held accountable.

Also,a person harassing, attacking, liabile and slandering other people on the net can be proscuted by the victim. What I have seen in some of the threads, a few just may have a case. So beware of what you say and do in the cyber world.

4/19/2010 7:16:55 PM Immature, lewd, and harrassment on forum  

librajason
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,668)
Gateway, AR

Why didn't she just kill the computer, instead?

[Edited 4/19/2010 7:17:16 PM PST]

4/20/2010 2:07:17 AM Immature, lewd, and harrassment on forum  

here4play
Over 1,000 Posts (1,032)
Atmore, AL

Quote from blueshortcake2:
Also,a person harassing, attacking, liabile and slandering other people on the net can be proscuted by the victim. What I have seen in some of the threads, a few just may have a case. So beware of what you say and do in the cyber world.

Exactly right.
A lot of people think they're safe because they rout through proxy servers and stuff like that but the truth is that there are software programs available which will ignore the proxies and still track your actual IP address as well as your physical location.
All a person has to do is contact the proper authorities and a court order can be obtained to have you tracked down and the next thing you know someone knocks on your door and presents you with a shiny pair of bracelets and a nifty little jump suit to wear for the next 5 to 10 years.

4/24/2010 8:38:33 PM Immature, lewd, and harrassment on forum  
pollypandle
Columbia, MO

There are several men on here who are very immature and are very mean and bossy. It makes you wonder what class of men are really on here. With this site being free you would think men would be nicer, but that isn't true. I believe the men feel as though they are in power no matter where they are but nothing is ever done about these comments which are made to degrade a woman.

4/26/2010 4:55:55 PM Immature, lewd, and harrassment on forum  

here4play
Over 1,000 Posts (1,032)
Atmore, AL

This forum is for site suggestions...
it is not a place for you to vent your personal hatred and/or frustration concerning the men on this site.
Take it to chat or general discussion if you wish to rant and rave.

4/27/2010 1:59:43 PM Immature, lewd, and harrassment on forum  

blueshortcake2
Nicholasville, KY

Here4play, why didn't you tell Polly to flag the offending posts?.

Polly, the owner of the site says to flag offending posts to bring them to the attention of the mods. Just remember to be sure the posts are against the rules, NOT just hurting your feelings.

5/15/2010 12:31:16 PM Immature, lewd, and harrassment on forum  

ladyniki
Columbus, OH

i I AGREE
ALOT OF PPL ON HERE MAKE FAKE PROFILE, I MET SOMEONE ON HERE WHO LIED ABOUT HIS AGE, LOOKED NOTHING LIKE HIS PICTURE, EVERYTHING WAS A LIE

EVEN WHEN U FLAG THEM, I STILL SEE THE WEEKS AFTER VIEWING MY PROFILE SO FLAGGING SOMEONE DOESNT WORK

5/15/2010 1:17:43 PM Immature, lewd, and harrassment on forum  

here4play
Over 1,000 Posts (1,032)
Atmore, AL

Flagging didn't work because the site didn't know what you were flagging him for.
If it bothers you that he's viewing your profile then "block" him.
If you just really want him removed from the site until he can make another fake profile then report him to customer service and tell them why you're reporting him.

Btw...Quit yelling.
The use of all capital letters is considered to be very rude behavior on the Internet except when it's just one or two words used for emphasis. (an entire post does not fall under this category of emphasis.)

5/16/2010 12:07:42 AM Immature, lewd, and harrassment on forum  

mercedes01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,761)
New South Wales
Australia

I know a lady who did suicide because of the forums,at the site I'm speaking about you were not able to flag nor block,it does happen!

Here4play no need to quote me like you feel you know everything,as you don't!