Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal com sign up

I ve dated a guy for a little mire than six months, and was seeing a single a further prior to that for far more than 6 years. slo singles You could add that you re ravenous and you do not want to punish him for that. I am 55, was married for 12 years , divorced 15 years, have an adopted son, age 13. women seeking men vietnam Inject some life into your dating game nowadays by having your copy of 101 Fantastic Questions to Ask on a Date.

top 10 free hookup websites

This is supposed to be a entertaining question, so attempt not to get all judgy. latinas los angeles This is where the huge variations involving these apps are apparent. Leave the greatest stuff for the phone get in touch with and the eventual date. stockton bedpage PelotonForum.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/2/2010 4:32:06 PM What are you looking for?  

rubiayelegante
Hickory, NC

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot,
Who calls you back when you hang up on him,
Who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat,
or will stay awake just to watch you sleep
Wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants
to show you off to the world when you are in sweats,
Who holds your hands in front of his friends,
See more...Who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on,
One who is contantly reminding you of how much he cares and
how lucky he is to have you
The one who turns to his friends and says, "That's Her"

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/2/2010 6:12:09 PM What are you looking for?  

satinsky2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,705)
Charlotte, NC

4/2/2010 6:51:51 PM What are you looking for?  

hogluver55
Over 1,000 Posts (1,560)
Statesville, NC

Hey Beautiful, you are elegant
You haven't called so I can't call back
I love to look at the stars with you
We have to be really close for me to hear your heart beat
To watch you sleep ==== will have to wait
Forehead kiss...Ok
I am sure you are as pretty in sweats as an evening dress
Makeup is to cover flaws, you have none
You would never wonder how much I care
Yes I would be a lucky man with a girl friend as pretty as you
My friends would know that YOU are HER
AS I held your hand, opened doors for you, and look into your eyes as we speak to each other. Then turn to them and say" Is she not beautiful"?
All of my feelings would show for you!

Some day somewhere I will meet her

4/2/2010 7:25:13 PM What are you looking for?  

grace_4one
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,619)
Stuarts Draft, VA

4/2/2010 7:27:50 PM What are you looking for?  

satinsky2
Charlotte, NC

I am wondering this: Are there men who actually want an intelligent woman? I was talking to a guy on DH several months ago. He said he had to stop talking to me because I was too smart. And he did.

4/2/2010 7:49:18 PM What are you looking for?  

iam2980
Jamestown, NC

God only knows....

4/3/2010 5:23:46 AM What are you looking for?  

rubiayelegante
Hickory, NC

Thanks Satin....so the guy couldn't hang...you will find a man just as intelligent as you...Best Wishes

4/3/2010 8:12:04 AM What are you looking for?  

hogluver55
Over 1,000 Posts (1,560)
Statesville, NC

Quote from rubiayelegante:
Thanks Satin....so the guy couldn't hang...you will find a man just as intelligent as you...Best Wishes

INTELLIGENT I've been told all men are simple knuckle draggers

Hang in there ladies, you will find that special knuckle dragger. Some of us has started to walk slightly up right.

Gotta love it!!

4/3/2010 11:53:22 PM What are you looking for?  

rubiayelegante
Hickory, NC

Quote from hogluver55:
INTELLIGENT I've been told all men are simple knuckle draggers

Hang in there ladies, you will find that special knuckle dragger. Some of us has started to walk slightly up right.

Gotta love it!!

Maybe I should re-word that...She will meet her match. Sorry for your disappointment Satin...And still Best Wishes

Maybe I met mine...

One of a few definitions of a knuckle dragger that I think you are refering to is...Remininscent of the hunched over cave man, with his arms to the ground.
An insult used against those of extremely low intelligence

Intelligence... is knowing how to love and how to treat the people around you...to understand to choose between
I understand if you just started walking slightly upright joking

Wanna be my knuckle dragger?

4/4/2010 2:02:39 PM What are you looking for?  

hogluver55
Over 1,000 Posts (1,560)
Statesville, NC

Yes satin I was only joking also Honey. Like to make people laugh Hope it worked. We had a nice intelligent conversation, didn't we This old knuckle dragger is only bent over to see what is between his toes.

Gitter Done!

4/4/2010 5:10:18 PM What are you looking for?  

satinsky2
Charlotte, NC

I know you were only kidding, Sweet Cakes.

4/5/2010 3:53:58 PM What are you looking for?  

ruthbuzzi
Charlotte, NC

Satin,
At least he told you the problem. I'm pretty sure I've been dumped for the same reason, but nobody has ever 'fessed up. The problem for me is that I'm not looking for an intellectual (I was married to one for 17 years and it's pretty obvious how that worked out). I don't think I've dated a single guy who wasn't just as smart or smarter than me, but a lot of men seem to be intimidated by my education level. Well . . . do ya really want to be with a man who's intimidated by your brains, your success, your beauty . . . I love a man who can say, 'hey, ya'll, do you believe I'm with this fantastic woman?"

Neuse

4/5/2010 4:29:29 PM What are you looking for?  
msugly2u
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,925)
Seagrove, NC

Quote from satinsky2: I am wondering this: Are there men who actually want an intelligent woman? I was talking to a guy on DH several months ago. He said he had to stop talking to me because I was too smart. And he did.
________

Of course they do.

But there are also men who feel inferior, challenged, intimidated, etc. by a woman's intelligence, especially if he is not of the same "caliber".

4/5/2010 5:02:06 PM What are you looking for?  

lloydfromutah
Butner, NC

Over the years I've been that was twice about two different women. Neither of those women appreciated it, or me. But, the third time's the charm isn't it?

4/5/2010 7:17:20 PM What are you looking for?  

queenofqueens80
Southern Pines, NC

I am looking for someone who is just as strong as me mentally ,and emotionally . i looking for someone that has already been there done that so they dont have to do it again. i am looking for someone who is a go getter, thinker, fighter , lover and goal oriented. someone who is not afraid to live there life to the fullest. where is here.....

4/6/2010 8:37:27 PM What are you looking for?  

cortezh
Simpson, NC

Intelligent and creative are hot in so many ways! Why would a guy want a submissive partner. It can't be much fun to have a one way relationship. Not least, I want a smart, assertive, creative sex partner. If you can't share and challenge each other, then, my friend, you will never enjoy really great sex!

4/7/2010 8:14:04 AM What are you looking for?  
gtrblues
High Point, NC

Sometimes it makes me wonder if people even know WHAT they're looking for or want in life...let alone these sites. I think there should be more "common courtesy" when it comes to the emailing aspect. What harm does it pose to reply to someone with a simple, "Thank you, but not interested" when they took the time to email you? Ladies, don't think all men are so shallow as to think that means you ARE interested and they will flood you with more emails. No all men believe NO means YES in disguise. To take the time to email someone and then see they didn't read you email, just deleted it, says to the one who sent it, "They looked at my profile, didn't like what they saw, and then just deleted the email before reading it." Now that is shallow. Most people don't really have a sense of what they want to put in a profile so they are like a book judged by their cover. Shame. So many people out there have so much to offer. Makes you think most people don't want to take the time to "read" them....they just want the Cliff Notes (aka Profile).

4/7/2010 12:34:08 PM What are you looking for?  
sck1133
Wilmington, NC

Well, I'm new here to this site and Wilmington. I was hoping to meet someone around my age to spend some time with in this awesome place...no luck yet. I really am a nice person and not sure if that is a bad thing or a good thing?

4/8/2010 11:17:15 AM What are you looking for?  

ruthbuzzi
Charlotte, NC

gtrblues,

I agree. It's much nicer to get a 'thanks but no thanks' than to be ignored. I rarely delete an e-mail without any response. Generally I only do so if the person is rude or crude. Occasionally, though, I will do so if all I get is something like, 'hey, how you doin'?' If the fella can't come up with anything more to say than that . . . I understand from some women (mostly on busier dating sites, and I haven't had this problem myself) that the volume of messages is so large that it's difficult to respond to everyone. Like I say, I have no experience of that, but I can see where it would be an issue.

Ruth

4/8/2010 8:26:55 PM What are you looking for?  

cortezh
Simpson, NC

Yes, it is very bad form not to reply to an meaningful post. That's like ignoring a "How Ya Doin'" when two people pass on the street. Just rude.

Then some seem to think that every email out of their "comfort box" is a hostile missile and requires a defensive shot. I sent an email to a gal posed with a beautiful canoe in a great setting (outdoors is a passion of mine) and simply told her that she had good taste in canoes and rivers. I did get a reply, five words: "Go away, you're too old". But when someone has a particularly nice post, I tend to tell them, and more often than not, when I get a reply, I get a civil reply.

4/9/2010 2:41:05 AM What are you looking for?  

polydor
Mount Airy, NC

Look at it this way. The more time you spend kissin and "stuff" ,the less time you'll have to consider his/her intelligence level . And if he or she has made it to this point,they can't be that damn dumm (see what I mean). If it wasn't in print,you'd never would have known I misspelled it Just the rambleings of an old man. Tom

4/9/2010 4:01:05 AM What are you looking for?  

bones01
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,811)
Orange, CA

I think we often are not sure what we are looking for....and then it happens to find Us!

4/9/2010 9:40:20 AM What are you looking for?  

rubiayelegante
Hickory, NC

Quote from polydor:
Look at it this way. The more time you spend kissin and "stuff" ,the less time you'll have to consider his/her intelligence level . And if he or she has made it to this point,they can't be that damn dumm (see what I mean). If it wasn't in print,you'd never would have known I misspelled it Just the rambleings of an old man. Tom

LOL...that is funny

Bones...I know what I want...just haven't found that one that knows what he wants...sigh
maybe you are right it will find me in due time

4/9/2010 11:54:00 AM What are you looking for?  
pleasurher67
Hickory, NC

some one who can look into my eyes and tell me the truth about the way they persive me, good or bad. i can handle honesty.

4/9/2010 1:16:57 PM What are you looking for?  

newlady2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,137)
Goldsboro, NC

A gentleman!.

4/9/2010 1:39:39 PM What are you looking for?  

polydor
Mount Airy, NC

Rubi,I don't match you requirements,but the thought is nice. Maybe one day you'll have sympathy for us old guys and makes us happy ,we would you Tom

4/9/2010 3:15:20 PM What are you looking for?  

hogluver55
Over 1,000 Posts (1,560)
Statesville, NC

I love Itelligent women!! I am a man that can admit I am a few bricks short of a load.. You can bet you sweet - - - that I can treat a woman in the best manner possiable. I don't use all those mayonnaise words that the smooth talkers use but I still get my point across.
Guys ,if you get out of your on head and figure what the women are real seeking. You have made the first step forward.
Mame, I hope that you didn't get a bunch of that dog doodoo on yourshoe as you took a walk through all the commenets. If any guys need any pointers to what the laddies might really be looking for. I know a guy that can help you. But it has to be about the pretty lady and not about your blanked---blanked self.
Now I know that I peed you off, but isty is gonna be ok.

Wish you luck pretty Lady

4/10/2010 8:45:14 AM What are you looking for?  

rubiayelegante
Hickory, NC

FOR THE WOMEN ON HEREON'T COMPETE WITH THE MAN...BE ATTRACTIVE...IF YOU WANT A QUALITY MAN...BE QUALITY YOURSELF...
Many women make mistakes of becoming an image of their man...doing things he likes, acting like him, getting interested in his sports, things that you never had any interest in before. Love HIM for who he is and remember what attracted him to you and be yourself.
If he wants male-ness, he will go to his friends...He will come to you when he wants to talk about his hopes and dreams, feel loved and nurtured, supported and a soft touch.
A man wants a woman because she is WOMAN! Not one of the guys.

Back to the comments of intelligence and men...It can come in packages of many ways..I dated a guy for 8 years, who was not book smart but he taught me Survival...

4/10/2010 8:57:14 AM What are you looking for?  

polydor
Mount Airy, NC

Eight years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/10/2010 12:29:17 PM What are you looking for?  

rubiayelegante
Hickory, NC

Sorry Poly...I must be having a blond moment...What do you mean by that?
8 years is too long? Or something else?

4/10/2010 4:02:58 PM What are you looking for?  
shyguy6919
Thomasville, NC

Looking? Not expecting what I cant give. Looking? not asking what I wouldnt answer Looking? for what makes me laugh and cry sometime with joy

4/11/2010 7:22:23 AM What are you looking for?  

altje
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,639)
Kernersville, NC

If you email someone and the email is deleted, it doesn't necessarily mean that the person didn't read the email. They most likely read it, then deleted it for whatever reason. I think Dustin mentions this in the 'how to' instructions somewhere on DH.

4/12/2010 4:07:00 PM What are you looking for?  

jcbj
Burlington, NC

someone to share all with and willing to do the same. both men and women say they want a relatioonship but is anyone up to the task? it's not all play but mostly work and i would truly like to find that special one and work hand in hand with her

4/12/2010 5:39:35 PM What are you looking for?  

satinsky2
Charlotte, NC

Quote from polydor:
Eight years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

==============================================
Pollyanna, that was uncalled for

4/13/2010 9:33:05 PM What are you looking for?  

caliya
Garner, NC

I'm looking for another woman living around the raleigh/durham area to cum have fun with me and my man... who's interested?

4/15/2010 1:29:05 PM What are you looking for?  
mimi_ray
High Point, NC

I love what you wrote about the man you are looking for. If only all me came with those qualifications. Good luck!

4/15/2010 2:13:25 PM What are you looking for?  

shaggybailry85
Greenville, NC

personally, i want the woman that others call a b*tch behind her back because of how focused and strong willed she can be,i want the woman who speaks her mind, is devious enough to keep me awake, sensitive enough to curl up on the couch with me, simple in the fact she can enjoy the small things, complex in the fact that there are many sides to her, each taking time and attention to learn.

4/15/2010 9:40:06 PM What are you looking for?  

rubiayelegante
Hickory, NC

Quote from mimi_ray:
I love what you wrote about the man you are looking for. If only all me came with those qualifications. Good luck!

Thanks Mimi
Best Wishes to you also

4/15/2010 9:45:41 PM What are you looking for?  

rubiayelegante
Hickory, NC

Quote from shaggybailry85:
personally, i want the woman that others call a b*tch behind her back because of how focused and strong willed she can be,i want the woman who speaks her mind, is devious enough to keep me awake, sensitive enough to curl up on the couch with me, simple in the fact she can enjoy the small things, complex in the fact that there are many sides to her, each taking time and attention to learn.

That reminds me of a saying...Be the kind of woman that when her feet hit the floor in the mornings, the devil says, Oh Crap, She's up....LOL

5/30/2010 4:29:08 PM What are you looking for?  
nyelfrunner
High Point, NC

You DO sound very jaded by all this.
I really hope I don't have experiences here leading me to that same mind-set.

5/31/2010 5:17:30 AM What are you looking for?  

rubiayelegante
Hickory, NC

Quote from nyelfrunner:

Who's Jaded??

I had a great husband who is passed on. I still have a fulfilled life that I enjoy, so not looking for a man to make me happy because they can't. Some guy is more than welcome to share my happiness with me though, if he can handle it!

5/31/2010 8:47:27 AM What are you looking for?  

jim173
Over 2,000 Posts (2,341)
Raleigh, NC

Looking for a Women who isn't screwed up in the head, isn't a drunk or drug addict, or gold digger, cheater, crazy, drama queen or stuck on herself...

I know good luck right.

I am in no hurry I can tell you that.

[Edited 5/31/2010 8:47:56 AM ]

6/1/2010 8:01:42 AM What are you looking for?  
daphnenc
Matthews, NC

What I look for is a man that knows how to walk beside me not in front or behind me. Shares what is on his mind and "hears" me when we talk not just listen. I do not want drama, have had enough of that!! A man that can handle an independent woman and not feel left out. Respect what I like to do ( animal rescue and other fund raising events). You do not have to have the exact same likes or dislikes that would just be plain boring! Understand when I need my time and I will respect yours. Share in my joys and I will share in yours but share in my disappointments as well with compassion not a pfft you will get over it! Life is to short to not have a special someone to share it with!
Just my thoughts on this subject.....
Have a wonderful day all!

6/1/2010 8:15:31 AM What are you looking for?  

jim173
Over 2,000 Posts (2,341)
Raleigh, NC

Quote from daphnenc:
What I look for is a man that knows how to walk beside me not in front or behind me. Shares what is on his mind and "hears" me when we talk not just listen. I do not want drama, have had enough of that!! A man that can handle an independent woman and not feel left out. Respect what I like to do ( animal rescue and other fund raising events). You do not have to have the exact same likes or dislikes that would just be plain boring! Understand when I need my time and I will respect yours. Share in my joys and I will share in yours but share in my disappointments as well with compassion not a pfft you will get over it! Life is to short to not have a special someone to share it with!
Just my thoughts on this subject.....
Have a wonderful day all!

6/1/2010 3:44:37 PM What are you looking for?  

satinsky2
Charlotte, NC

Quote from nyelfrunner:

====================================================================
She's Not Jaded. She just knows what she wants, like me, and she is not going to settle for less. She's a Smart Woman!

6/7/2010 11:29:17 AM What are you looking for?  

buckwheat1062
Gates, NC

Im just looking for a woman that isnt full of games and drama. I had enough with the childish stuff.

6/7/2010 4:13:04 PM What are you looking for?  

loyalgirl527
Raleigh, NC

Rubia..you described the perfect man. I only hope he is looking for me!

6/7/2010 8:57:38 PM What are you looking for?  

rubiayelegante
Hickory, NC

Satin.... Love ya girl!

6/7/2010 9:02:45 PM What are you looking for?  

rubiayelegante
Hickory, NC

Ahhh! Thank you Loyalgirl...
You are a gorgeous and sexy lady. That man will be a very lucky dude!

6/8/2010 4:44:34 PM What are you looking for?  

satinsky2
Charlotte, NC

Rubi, Love you too, girlfriend

6/9/2010 7:43:08 AM What are you looking for?  

ku112859
Wilmington, NC

SATIN! You are intelligent and a breath of fresh air.

6/9/2010 7:55:52 AM What are you looking for?  

newlady2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,137)
Goldsboro, NC

SAT-- *smiles* Hey ladybug, good to see a thread without arguments .and backbiting..

6/9/2010 7:21:19 PM What are you looking for?  
frkyjuggalo
Charlotte, NC

right now i have a girlfriend but.. new to this site and im curious about my sexuality and im trying to find someone to meet and see how things go... someone clean and understanding and i can be comfortable with and see how things go.. so message me for more info.

6/10/2010 6:11:57 AM What are you looking for?  

rubiayelegante
Hickory, NC

Hi New Lady....I have read several posts from you and I just love you. You remind me of the cartoon character Maxine with your witty replies. I love it.

6/10/2010 9:26:12 PM What are you looking for?  

satinsky2
Charlotte, NC

Quote from ku112859:
SATIN! You are intelligent and a breath of fresh air.

=========================================
Thank you Sweetie

6/11/2010 5:52:03 AM What are you looking for?  

jim173
Over 2,000 Posts (2,341)
Raleigh, NC

Quote from buckwheat1062:
Im just looking for a woman that isnt full of games and drama. I had enough with the childish stuff.

I wish you luck on your search.

Better be looking overseas because that's what American women are all about these days.

My last 7 or 8 were useless...

I don't think they are worth the hassle anymore personally.

[Edited 6/11/2010 5:56:22 AM ]

6/12/2010 10:04:39 AM What are you looking for?  

david1230
Jacksonville, NC

That is a very good question. What am I looking for.?
I guess we need to determine what we think is wrong
first. Are we lonely and looking for a companion. Are
we horny and looking for some flesh. Are we Sad and
looking for friend with or without benefits. Do we have
the gift of gab and we want to talk to someone? What
ever it is Man(woman) is not made to be alone. Even
if they are alone soon or later they will seek some kind
of companionship. To find out what you are looking for
first find out what is missing in your life. Plain and
simple if you want sex go out and find someone you
like be it the same sex or the opposite sex and get it on.
If it is companionship find someone with like qualities
and go for it. If it is a husband or wife whatyou are looking
for may take some time. Both men and women have
become profession deceivers. On this one you will need
to go real slow. We have a lot of opportunist out there
just waiting. In the old days they would just take what
you had and leave. But now not only will they take what
you have they will silence you and the whole family. You
gals are looking for a guy that will open car doors , cook
or at least start dinner if you are late. Wash dishes. Take
dog or cat for a walk. Clean up and vacuum the floors.
Dinner date twice a week. Remembering all of your
importance dates with a card or two. Check him very
close girls he maybe queer. Guys are a little different.
For the most part they want someone like their mother.
To pick-up behind them. Cook for them and take care of
all of the other homely chores. Remember you will always
have extenuating circumstances. But generally speaking
this is it. Ladies I am the last one left. I was trained by
my mother.

6/12/2010 12:35:00 PM What are you looking for?  

jim173
Over 2,000 Posts (2,341)
Raleigh, NC

Quote from david1230:
That is a very good question. What am I looking for.?
I guess we need to determine what we think is wrong
first. Are we lonely and looking for a companion. Are
we horny and looking for some flesh. Are we Sad and
looking for friend with or without benefits. Do we have
the gift of gab and we want to talk to someone? What
ever it is Man(woman) is not made to be alone. Even
if they are alone soon or later they will seek some kind
of companionship. To find out what you are looking for
first find out what is missing in your life. Plain and
simple if you want sex go out and find someone you
like be it the same sex or the opposite sex and get it on.
If it is companionship find someone with like qualities
and go for it. If it is a husband or wife whatyou are looking
for may take some time. Both men and women have
become profession deceivers. On this one you will need
to go real slow. We have a lot of opportunist out there
just waiting. In the old days they would just take what
you had and leave. But now not only will they take what
you have they will silence you and the whole family. You
gals are looking for a guy that will open car doors , cook
or at least start dinner if you are late. Wash dishes. Take
dog or cat for a walk. Clean up and vacuum the floors.
Dinner date twice a week. Remembering all of your
importance dates with a card or two. Check him very
close girls he maybe queer. Guys are a little different.
For the most part they want someone like their mother.
To pick-up behind them. Cook for them and take care of
all of the other homely chores. Remember you will always
have extenuating circumstances. But generally speaking
this is it. Ladies I am the last one left. I was trained by
my mother.

Most women today are freaking slobs, their houses or whatever they live in are pig pens with crap thrown around every place. I am not just talking about a little dust or one glass sitting on the counter either, I am talking about filth.

Yeah sure they might clean if they know you are coming, show up when they aren't expecting you and look what you find.

Every single relationship I have been in a relationship with except one were pigs, it doesn't show up right away, but it will once they can't pretend anymore.

I was the one that had to end up cleaning and cooking because they were useless slobs who just sat on their butts watching reality TV and complained that I was 2 mins late from work and I didin't answer their 15 useless phone calls..... Or they were too busy running their pie holes all day to their friends while the house was a pig pen and all of their crap is all over the place.

[Edited 6/12/2010 12:58:35 PM ]

6/13/2010 8:14:13 AM What are you looking for?  

rubiayelegante
Hickory, NC

David you are a very intelligent man. Well spoken

6/13/2010 10:44:21 AM What are you looking for?  

msqueta
Winston Salem, NC

Hello everyone,
I really like the original post. Aside from that I am looking for someone who is honest and true to himself. A man that will love me for me and that’s the good & the bad. I am not the magazine model size and I am secure with myself. Also … I am not perfect, however I do believe I know how to make my man happy and feel wanted. I may not say it often enough but, I do show it. I am new here to NC and I would like to meet someone special. I don’t mind making some friend too. Until then, take care.