Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

Analysis Edition Intelligent market analysis surveys that uncover actionable insights. san francisco personals We all have heard particular cheesy pickup lines at some point in our life. Pop culture has created binge watching a norm, particularly now that we re just about always at dwelling. craigslist colombia south america Feel like kissing on the 1st date but afraid to make the move? Just ask them about their opinion on kissing on the 1st date.

skipthegames women

Understanding how they relate to their parents and siblings, if any, is critical, Johnson says. latinas in las vegas That s why trumingle is the finest location to match with readily available men and ladies. He targeted his college s Alpha Phi sorority home, whose members incorporated the type of girls I ve generally preferred but was under no circumstances capable to have . buffalo ny listcrawler Members and guests can use our forum freely you don t have to register to access or contribute to any element of our forum.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

of course we must always be careful in Spiritual matters

& what we watch online & on TV , & decide wisely what is truth

for many false prophets are out there like wolves in sheep's clothing

whose ultimate & only purpose is to deceive the Brethren

and try to lead the multitudes astray

so we need to ask God for Spiritual Discernment in all things

http://bible.com/bibleanswers_result.php?id=134

WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT...

RECOGNIZING FALSE PROPHETS?

By Betty Miller

PROVE ALL THINGS

1 Thessalonians 5:21: "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.''

To recognize false prophets we must heed the above verse and "prove all things." One does not arrive at being an overcomer until he first learns the all important lesson of testing or "proving" the issues of this life. In the hour that we live there are so many things that are false and evil. We must be constantly on guard and "prove" or test things, lest we become ensnared by something that is wicked. Cults are spreading. Eastern idolatrous religions are creeping into our country in very subtle forms, and many Christians are being deceived and have accepted their practices without even being aware of their evil. Some religious groups have existed for years under the guise of Christianity, and yet are far from the teachings of Jesus Christ. The Lord warns us of these false teachers and tells us to beware of them.

Looking at Matthew 7:15-23, we find Jesus gives us the guideline for determining false prophets:

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

[Edited 4/10/2010 7:15:27 PM ]

4/10/2010 5:18:41 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,489)
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

[Edited 4/10/2010 5:22:37 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/10/2010 5:26:47 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  

rosesandsmiles
Hornsby, TN
70, joined Mar. 2009

The Nine Orders of Angels, Wow! That is beautiful and very impressive. Thanks for sharing lady.

4/10/2010 5:27:00 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

[Edited 4/10/2010 5:29:15 PM ]

4/10/2010 5:38:39 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from rosesandsmiles:
The Nine Orders of Angels, Wow! That is beautiful and very impressive. Thanks for sharing lady.

Thank you for stopping by Roses & Smiles... I love your name here ,
& your personality radiates the same warmth that your name evokes

I was doing some research online & found some astounding information
so i thought i would share this with those interested in learning more
about Our Spiritual Friends and Guardians in the Heavenly Realm
some of the music leaves much to be desired
but the pictures are excellent

[Edited 4/10/2010 5:59:59 PM ]

4/10/2010 6:28:09 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
rcsyoungerdays
North Fort Myers, FL
64, joined Mar. 2010

Colossians 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,(KJV)

Leviticus 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up [any] image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I [am] the LORD your God.(KJV)

Psalms 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.(KJV)

4/10/2010 6:48:50 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from rcsyoungerdays:
Colossians 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,(KJV)

Leviticus 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up [any] image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I [am] the LORD your God.(KJV)

Psalms 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.(KJV)

Amen Sister ...Thank you

I love the scripture you entered here ...it is so comforting

Psalms 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him,

and delivereth them. (KJV)
4/10/2010 7:21:10 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

http://onewaytoheaven.wordpress.com/2008/04/15/what-does-the-bible-say-about-false-prophets/

Deuteronomy 18 v 20

. 20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death.”

21 You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD ?” 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

Jeremiah 14:14
Then the LORD said to me, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.

Jeremiah 23:16
This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.

Lamentations 2:14
The visions of your prophets were false and worthless; they did not expose your sin to ward off your captivity. The oracles they gave you were false and misleading.

The Bible gives us several verses in regards to false prophets, how to really know whether they are receiving the Word from the Lord or are a false prophet.

I have included a Video on a man who claims to be a Prophet, please note that the Lord has given us the scriptures to decide whether one is or not.

Matthew 24 v 24

24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

[Edited 4/10/2010 7:42:36 PM ]

4/10/2010 7:37:45 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
justsayingit
Over 2,000 Posts (2,089)
Bellevue, WA
53, joined Aug. 2009

Im not into Angel worship either. I did like the scripture references you used though too.

Later i will check out the videos.
Just wanted to bump this for you if you needed more room.

4/10/2010 8:02:21 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from justsayingit:
Im not into Angel worship either. I did like the scripture references you used though too.

Later i will check out the videos.
Just wanted to bump this for you if you needed more room.

oh thank you , although if you want to post here

I wish you would be much more of what is fair ...

and that means posting decent photos of you

so i can see you as a real person

it really is only the most above board & respectful thing to do

on second thought , i read what you said in your profile

& i can understand your dilemma regarding the many unscrupulous people here online

the ones who facilitate the spiritual wickedness in high places

even further reason to pray for extra ArchAngelic protection

[Edited 4/10/2010 8:31:08 PM ]

4/10/2010 8:03:19 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

http://www.ibelieveinangels.com/

Hebrews 13:2"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers,

for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."

I Believe in Angels

All About Heavenly Guardian Angels
Heavenly angels, often referred to as guardian angels, are mentioned numerous times in the Scriptures. Therein we learn that angels are spiritual beings created by God to serve him, and sent by God to watch over the human race, to deliver his message, to guard and protect us from danger, to do battle with other spiritual beings on our behalf.

Since the beginning of time, angels have delivered God's messages to mankind. Sometimes the messages are warnings of impending danger, sometimes instructions as to what to do in a particular situation, sometimes they are simply "there" as protection from enemy forces. Sometimes they bring joyful announcements as in the day they announced the birth of Jesus.

I am often asked by skeptics, Why do we need angels? In truth, I don't know. God can deal with us in any way that pleases him to do so. He can speak with us directly, in a burning bush, in dreams, visions and specifically through the Scriptures. Yet, he also employs angels. The Scripture says angels were created for his pleasure. Perhaps it is as simple as that -- it pleases God to send the supernatural heavenly beings we call "angels" to minister to his children.

I don't know about you .... but

I Believe in Angels!

4/10/2010 8:21:22 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
rcsyoungerdays
North Fort Myers, FL
64, joined Mar. 2010

Just wanted to share my story of my guardian angle.

Spiritual warfare pic...

*Note: First, let me comment that this is my personal testimony of being set free from the bondage of smokimg. It is never my intent to offend anyone else if they choose to be in bondage. However; I was killing myself coughing from ciggerates and knowing the scripture; 1 Corinthians 3:17 If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is sacred, and you are that temple.(NIV) I knew I was destroying my temple therefore; being only under His Grace and Mercy.

This is a spiritual warfare picture that was caught on film. It was taken August of 1984 during camping at Victoria Landing in Actworth, Ga. Under the coviction of the Holy Spirit, I was having a struggle at this time with a sinful template of smoking. I was trying to give it up when the urge hit me very strong. So I cried out to God for help. When I first got the film back, I spotted an angle over the fire place immediately. With one knee up, and one down, he was holding a sword in his right hand and a shield in his left. He looks to have wool like hair. Yep! You guessed it... He was my Guardian Angle. Sent to help fight my battle "after" I called upon the name of Jesus.

I also saw what looked like a tapered off spirit behind me. It seemed as if he was placing a hedge of protection over my head. I was out of God's will and protective covering in my sin. It wasn't till some time later after fasting that the Lord revealed that there was more to that picture than I thought. At the top of my back, there seems to be a shaded gray like man figure with his head in a fetal position as if he was coming out of my body. I felt this was a spirit of burden or oppression that was leaving me after calling on the name of Jesus.

Out to the side, there is an emp like child with long hair which seems to be pulling out a larger injured spirit. This one was the main cause of my struggling. It was the spirit of nicotine. He was most hideous! His looks cross between Joe Camel and a reptile with big black eyes. He is warring a large chain around his neck to represent that the bondage he had me in.

I tried in my own strength to quite smoking several times....only to fail. So when I got serious with God and called upon His name and His strength, he sent help to fight my battle. Because I continued to struggle trying to do it in my strength for 2 more years, I was not delivered till August of 1986. When God delivered me, I was smoking 3 packs a day. I was able to go cold turkey all at once! I have not touched one since, or had the desire to smoke. I told God, what ever it took to make me never want another one, do it. I can not get around smoke now, I am now allergic to it. It gives me a migraine if I get trapped where some one is smoking. To God be the glory! He is my deliverer!

Thank you Jesus!

4/10/2010 8:41:53 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

Praise the Lord !

4/10/2010 8:55:03 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
rcsyoungerdays
North Fort Myers, FL
64, joined Mar. 2010

Amen, just so thankful God does the calling and not man. I don't know about the false prophets..I leave them to God. I know that I can just prophecy in part what is shown to me by the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.(KJV)

Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.(KJV)

Liked that Indian music, I am 1/4 Cherokee.

4/11/2010 10:48:28 AM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

[Edited 4/11/2010 11:11:37 AM ]

4/11/2010 11:04:47 AM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

[Edited 4/11/2010 11:06:43 AM ]

4/11/2010 1:56:45 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
rcsyoungerdays
North Fort Myers, FL
64, joined Mar. 2010

I love the supernatural.... I died for 20 min.'s in 1971.

4/13/2010 1:35:17 AM The Nine Orders of Angels  
missionaryrick
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,833)
Clarksville, TN
59, joined Sep. 2008

From my blog entitled, "Wrestling With Angels:"

Seems everybody's into angels these days. I hear people calling other people angels all the time, here, there, everywhere. Tickles me. And I love it when someone calls me an angel. That's quite a compliment, because I know the intent, and I sincerely appreciate it! But . . .

Let's get some facts straight. Puhleease!? Angels are not human beings (although they can masquerade as humans very well) and humans are not angels. We were created a little lower than them for this lifetime, duh, but this life is not forever. And boy, are they powerful! Downright awesome! If you, like me, have ever seen one, you'll know immediately exactly what I'm talkin' about. They can do some really cool stuff at the speed of heat with superhuman strength. For instance, God sent one down one night to kill 185,000 soldiers. 185,000! In one night! One angel! Can you imagine?! That would take me a small nuke!

And here's another interesting fact that's in the book: We're gonna judge them! That's right. We're gonna judge the angels. They know that and the bad ones absolutely hate us for it, too. A full third of them chose wrong, wrong, wrong, I call them "Bad dudes in high places," and I am so looking forward to giving them the last kick in the butt they need to send them to hell. Good riddance and thank God eternity is forever. And, again, they know that and don't like it one bit. Oh well. Tuff stuff, bad dudes. And thank God for the good angels who fight on God's side.

A couple more tidbits just for fun: Angels do not have wings. Cherubim and Seraphim maybe, but I don't know much about them, except that they are not angels. They are a whole different creation for their own purposes. Trust me, though, angels do not need wings.

And I've yet to read about or meet a female angel, too, for what that's worth. I've read the whole book several times and I've witnessed a lot of angelic handiwork, but nope, no females. That probably explains why angels are so interested in you gals, hahaha! And they are. Just like us guys. Especially the "bad dudes." So please be careful ladies.

4/13/2010 3:04:26 AM The Nine Orders of Angels  
rcsyoungerdays
North Fort Myers, FL
64, joined Mar. 2010

Well.... hello Angel.... he he... ribbing you bit there... I'm with you on no female Angels... I have yet to see one in the Bible with a female name. But won't we be surprised if we got to heaven and see a bunch? I have always said, if I was going to be rescued... I pray it be a male angel.... don't want a weak one dropping me. Lit'l humor there....

Once lived on a room mates 25 acres of land. I saw some weird things there in the woods by the lake. One morning around 3 am, I got out of bed to use the rest room. We had French glass doors so I could see out of the panes with no problem. I took a double take, and thought I was seeing things. I rubbed my eyes....and stood there making sure I was awake.....and seeing what I saw... no lying, it was a 35' blond woman in Roman draped whites off the shoulder dress; and she illuminated very bright.

She was all lit up.... I'm not making this up. I stood there till I couldn't hold it any longer, so I went to the bath room and came back, she had disappeared. I mean the whole lake area was lit up. I knew no one would believe me, so I didn't wake anyone up. I assumed it was lady liberty; or Iris the sun goddess. And before any mock me, you better wish you could see half the stuff I do. And no, it's not a figment of my imagination working over time. neither am I delusional.

But here was this one time, I was standing on the back dock praying, when this 6' winged type bird flew toward me. I felt like it was come at me very low so I ducked. Had I not, it would have knocked me slap off the porch. It flew up into a 35-50 ' tree and set there. The bird started hooting like an owl. It was a well moon lit night so you could see the bird well in the tree.

I carried on in the Spirit in prayer, then paused, then the bird would hoot... then me... then the bird....over and over... I knew if any one was going to believe me, my room mate would. So I ran and got her up to come out side. She heard and saw this for her self. She is now dead, but her sons can confirm this. We all figured that it may have been a cherub. It was the size of a cub bear. Now all this was on that land only. I have never to this day seen anything else like this.

That land was something else. In the still of the night, you could hear the trees swaying in the wind. And all the wild creatures making a joyful sound. But once I started my praise and worship alone.... you could hear a pin drop as the wild stood still in reverence to KING Jesus. I enjoyed my growing time back them. As well as star gazing. It was awesome being able to have all that privacy with the Holy Spirit in the wooded area. I sure miss it.... Those times really drew me closer to the LORD.

4/14/2010 9:52:13 AM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

Michael, Uriel, Azriel, Gabriel, Raphael

4 Archangels
Archangels Uriel, Michael, Gabriel, Raphael

Michael in Armor ; Chief of Archangels; Warrior of God; Archangel of Righteousness.

Michael as Guide ~Chief of Archangels; Warrior of God; Archangel of Righteousness.

Archangel Metatron

Element Archangels
Michael, Raphael, Gabriel and Uriel

4/14/2010 3:12:37 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  

sun_shine51
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,302)
West Monroe, LA
64, joined May. 2008

Enjoying your thread and all the input from others.
Glad to see you on the Christian Group! (smile)

4/14/2010 3:33:27 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from sun_shine51:
Enjoying your thread and all the input from others.
Glad to see you on the Christian Group! (smile)

thank you Sister for stopping by ...
I was battling with some non Christians on the other thread
and it dawned on me that the battle has already been won...

and to not look at the counterfeit but to focus on the Genuine Article
to focus on the Strength & Protection we have been given through Jesus Christ Our Lord
and The Power we have in His Name & of His Sacrificial Blood shed at Calvary

http://www.dianedew.com/spirwar.htm

Every child of God has been given a promise of victory over Satan.

Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt
condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord ..."

Malachi 4:3 "And you shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be
ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this,
saith the Lord of hosts."

Luke 10:19 "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and
scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall
by any means hurt you."

Romans 8:38-39 "For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life,
nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers ... nor height, nor depth,
nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of
God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

James 4:7 " ... Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

1 John 4:4 "You ... have overcome them: because greater is He that
is in you, than he that is in the world."

II. It is important that we recognize who our enemy is and what his tactics
are. "For we are not ignorant of his (Satan's) devices."

2 Corinthians 2:11

A. Our battle is "not against flesh and blood " (things in the natural realm),
"but against ... spiritual wickedness." "For though we walk in the flesh,
we do not war after the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not
carnal ..."

2 Corinthians 10:3-5
Ephesians 6:12

B. Authority must be taken over Satan's attempts to hinder the work and
the word of God. There are spiritual powers that must be broken.

Daniel 10:12-13
1 Thessalonians 2:18

C. Satan's main device is deception.

1. Subtlety.

Genesis 3: 1 "Now the serpent was more subtle than any
beast of the field ..."

2 Corinthians 11:3

2. Doubt.

Genesis 3:1 "Yea, hath God said ... ?"
Luke 4:3, 9; Matthew 4:3, 6 "If thou be the Son of God ... if ..."

3. Lies.

Genesis 3:4
John 8:44

III. The Bible uses several metaphors to describe the "fight of faith" (1 Timothy
6:12) that the believer must wage against the evil one.

A. Boxer.

1 Corinthians 9:26 "I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so
fight I, not as one that beateth the air ..."

B. Soldier.

2 Timothy 2:3-5 "Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier
of Jesus Christ. No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs
of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier."

Ephesians 6:11-17 "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be
able to stand against the wiles of the devil.... take unto you the whole
armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and
having done all, to stand. Stand therefore ..."

C. Wrestler.

Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but
against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness
of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

[Edited 4/14/2010 3:34:51 PM ]

4/14/2010 3:41:13 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

http://www.belleview-college.org/at/Sermons/phw/node9.html

Sermons of
Rev. Phyllis H. Wolfram (1921-1985)
Pillar of Fire Church

Spiritual Wickedness Against Believers
"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." (Eph 6:10-11)

I am going to use some scripture from the book of Ephesians, and we will be taking our lesson from the sixth chapter beginning with the tenth verse. We are going to talk about a very happy circumstance, and that is that although we are in this wicked world, and walking in this wicked world, and we are subject to all sorts of trials and temptations, the Lord has made a way of escape and made a way to keep us pure and keep us holy. A great many people perhaps feel that once you are saved and sanctified and have the Spirit of the Lord dwelling in your heart, that there is no more warfare or there is no more struggle. But this is not true. Often those who are the closest to the Lord will have the greatest struggles. They seem to have great trials and tribulations, and even temptations, because Satan is out to defeat God's children. And so we have a wonderful scripture here and we should rejoice that the Lord has made a way to escape, and He has provided safety and help against the enemy of our soul.

copy & paste link to read on ...it is continued ....

http://www.belleview-college.org/at/Sermons/phw/node9.html

but too many more than the 7500 characters allowed per post

4/14/2010 3:50:39 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  

sun_shine51
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,302)
West Monroe, LA
64, joined May. 2008

AMEN! to what you just posted!!! WOW!!!

Praise God for His word.. There is much power
in the Word.... Believe it and stand on it!!!

4/14/2010 4:53:26 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from sun_shine51:
AMEN! to what you just posted!!! WOW!!!

Praise God for His word.. There is much power
in the Word.... Believe it and stand on it!!!

Yes ! there is Great Power in His Word ~

http://awesomepower.net/pogverses.html

The Power of God in Scriptures. "I AM the resurrection..."
replied, "You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. Matt 22:29

1 Cor 15:14-22 And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith. More than that, we are then found to be false witnesses about God, for we have testified about God that he raised Christ from the dead. But he did not raise him if in fact the dead are not raised. For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised either. And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are to be pitied more than all men. But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.

1 Pet 1:3-7 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade-- kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith-- of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire-- may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.

I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection
and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings,
becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow,
to attain to the resurrection from the dead

Acts 13:34-41 The fact that God raised him from the dead, never to decay, is stated in these words: "'I will give you the holy and sure blessings promised to David.' So it is stated elsewhere: "'You will not let your Holy One see decay.' "For when David had served God's purpose in his own generation, he fell asleep; he was buried with his fathers and his body decayed. But the one whom God raised from the dead did not see decay. "Therefore, my brothers, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Through him everyone who believes is justified from everything you could not be justified from by the law of Moses. Take care that what the prophets have said does not happen to you: "'Look, you scoffers, wonder and perish, for I am going to do something in your days that you would never believe, even if someone told you.'"

Rom 8:11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.

Rom 8:34 Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died-- more than that, who was raised to life-- is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.

Rom 10:8-11 But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame."

1 Cor 6:14 By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also.

Eph 1:17-21 I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength, which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.

Col 2:11-12 In him you were also circumcised, in the putting off of the sinful nature, not with a circumcision done by the hands of men but with the circumcision done by Christ, having been buried with him in baptism and raised with him through your faith in the power of God, who raised him from the dead.

1 Pet 1:21 Through him you believe in God,
who raised him from the dead and glorified him,
and so your faith and hope are in God

4/14/2010 8:16:07 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
missionaryrick
Clarksville, TN
59, joined Sep. 2008

Sweet stuff here! And awesome artwork!

Thanks for sharing, all you gorgeous gals!

4/15/2010 11:57:10 AM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from missionaryrick:
Sweet stuff here! And awesome artwork!

Thanks for sharing, all you gorgeous gals!

you are very welcome

/// thank you for stopping by

[Edited 4/15/2010 12:07:44 PM ]

4/15/2010 12:13:41 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

i have been finding a lot of videos & sites
& learning much in my search of angels
& of the Lord's Miracles involving Angels...
I can only post twice in a row though , so that limits me...

If anyone is interested in what i find,
& if you find some cool videos & websites,
please share them & post often to keep the thread going ...

Thanks Love & Light

sorry if i repeat myself with these videos
i'll try not to post the same one
but some of them are soo good ,

no matter how often we see them

[Edited 4/15/2010 12:40:28 PM ]

4/17/2010 11:53:59 AM The Nine Orders of Angels  

ludlowlowell
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,411)
Panama City, FL
63, joined Feb. 2008

We should be in great awe of God's good angels. What do you guys know about guardian angels?

4/19/2010 12:49:20 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

http://www.ibelieveinangels.com/

I Believe in Angels

Heavenly angels, often referred to as Guardian Angels,
are mentioned numerous times in the Scriptures.
Therein we learn that angels are spiritual beings created by God to serve him,
and sent by God to watch over the human race, to deliver his message,
to guard and protect us from danger,
to do battle with other spiritual beings on our behalf.

Since the beginning of time,
angels have delivered God's messages to mankind.
Sometimes the messages are warnings of impending danger,
sometimes instructions as to what to do in a particular situation,
sometimes they are simply "there" as protection from enemy forces.
Sometimes they bring joyful announcements
as in the day they announced the birth of Jesus.

I am often asked by skeptics, Why do we need angels?
In truth, I don't know. God can deal with us in any way
that pleases him to do so. He can speak with us directly,
in a burning bush, in dreams, visions and specifically
through the Scriptures. Yet, he also employs angels.
The Scripture says angels were created for his pleasure.
Perhaps it is as simple as that --
it pleases God to send the supernatural heavenly beings
we call "angels" to minister to his children.

The Good Angels

The book of Hebrews calls angels "ministering spirits
sent to serve those who will inherit salvation" (Heb. 1:14).
Angels minister in many ways to us, and I'd like to look
at some of their ministries with examples
from the scriptures as well as some modern anecdotes.

Provision

The Lord uses His angels to physically provide for His own.
It was an angel who brought Elijah bread and water
while fleeing from Jezebel after his victory on Mt. Carmel
(1 Kings 19:5-6).

In 1944, the penniless wife of a pastor and evangelist
in Switzerland, Susie Ware prayed,
"God, I need five pounds of potatoes, two pounds of pastry flour,
apples, pears, a cauliflower, carrots, veal cutlets for Saturday,
and beef for Sunday." A few hours later, someone knocked on the door,
and there was a young man carrying a basket, who said, "Mrs. Ware,
I am bringing what you asked for."
It was precisely what she'd prayed for--
down to the exact brand of pastry flour she wanted.
The young man slipped away,
and even though Rev. and Mrs. Ware watched at the window
to their building, the man never exited. He just disappeared.{1}

Guidance

Sometimes, angels give guidance so God's people
will know what He wants us to do. An angel appeared to Joseph
in a dream and instructed him to take Mary as his wife
and to name her baby Jesus. (Matthew 1:20-21)

And it was an angel who told Philip where to go in his travels
so that he could meet the Ethiopian eunuch and lead him to Christ. (Acts 8:26)

My friend Lee experienced the comfort of guidance from an angel
when the other men in his army unit were pressuring him to visit
a red-light district.
As he prayed for strength, an invisible messenger came to him
and said, quite audibly from about 10 feet away,
"Have no fear of them. Do not succumb. I will sustain you and deliver you."

Encouragement

Angelic ministry to us can include powerful encouragement.
When Paul and his shipmates were caught in a horrible storm
and faced shipwreck, an angel appeared to him, assured him
that not a life would be lost, and that he would live
to stand trial before Caesar. (Acts 27:23)

One mother of a young girl told me that the night
after her daughter's cancer surgery,
a very tall nurse with long braids, a real Amazon,
ministered to her all night long. She was caring
for the girl with a strong but gentle tenderness,
and talking with the mom about how good God is.
After they went home, the mother decided to write
a thank-you note to the nurse, and called the hospital
to ask for her name. Everyone--even the head of nursing
--insisted that there was no nurse with that description
working at the hospital.
She believes God sent an angel to encourage her through that dark night.

Protection

This world is a dangerous place, and angels can provide
supernatural protection. Daniel 6 tells the story of how
an angel shut the mouths of the lions when he was thrown into their den.

A young lady named Myra worked in the inner-city ministry of Teen Challenge
in Philadelphia. One neighborhood gang liked to terrorize anyone
who tried to enter the Teen Challenge building,
and they harassed Myra as well. One night, when she was alone
in the building with the gang banging on the door,
she felt she should continue to try to reach out to them
with the gospel of Jesus. As she opened the door,
she breathed a prayer for protection. T
he boys suddenly stopped their shouting,
looked at each other, turned and left quietly. Myra had no idea why.

Later on, as the staff people were able to build relationships
with the gang members, the ministry director asked them
why they dropped their threats against Myra and left her alone that night.
One young man spoke up, saying,
"We wouldn't dare touch her after her boyfriend showed up.
That dude had to be seven feet tall." The director said,
"I didn't know Myra had a boyfriend.
But at any rate, she was here alone that night."
Another gang member insisted, "No, we saw him.
He was right behind her, big as life in his classy white suit."{2}

Another young woman walking home from work in Brooklyn
had to go past a young man loitering against a building.
She was fearful; there had been muggings in the area recently,
and she prayed for protection. She had to go right by him,
and although she could feel him watching her, he didn't move.
A short time after she reached home, she heard sirens
and saw police lights. The next day her neighbor told her
someone had been raped, in the same place
and just after she had passed by the young man.

She wondered if the man she'd passed was the rapist,
because if it were, she could identify him. She called the police
and discovered they had a suspect in custody.
She identified him in a lineup and asked the policeman,
"Why didn't he attack me? I was just as vulnerable
as the next woman who came along."
The policeman was curious too, so he described the woman
and asked the suspect about her. He said, "I remember her.
But why would I have bothered her?
She was walking down the street with two big guys,
one on either side of her."{3}

Rescue

Sometimes, angels rescue people in danger. It was an angel--
if not the Angel of the Lord, who is the pre-incarnate Christ--
who joined Meshach, Shadrach and Abednego in the fiery furnace,
rescuing them from the flames (Daniel 3).

My friend John told me that he and a friend were walking
through a rough neighborhood one night
when 12 or 15 gang members jumped them.
John took two punches and sank to the ground.
He expected to be robbed and severely beaten,
but he wasn't.
Instead, he heard a voice from about six feet up:
"It's okay, they're gone."
He looked up and saw his friend who mysteriously was now about 25 feet away,
leaning against a wall with his fists still clenched as if he were ready to fight.
But there was no gang. They just disappeared. And there was nobody next to John.

[Edited 4/19/2010 12:56:08 PM ]

4/19/2010 1:07:40 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

Warrior Angels

The ministry of warrior angels catches the imagination in a special way
The prophet Elisha prayed that the Lord would open the eyes of his servant
so he could see the mighty angelic army of God protecting them

In Nazi Germany, one mother took her little boy who was unchurched
to a shelter run by nuns that had become known as a safe place
because nothing bad ever seemed to happen there. His first night
while everyone else was praying that God would protect them,
this little boy kept his eyes open. After the "amen," he told his mother
"It came up to here on them!" and pointed to his breastbone.
When asked what he meant, he said, "The gutter came up to here on them!"
A nurse asked, "What are you talking about?" and he told her
that he saw men filled with light guarding each corner of the shelter,
so tall that they towered above the roof
The shelter was protected by huge warrior angels that only a little boy could see

Guardian Angels

Do we have guardian angels? The Bible doesn't give a definitive answer on that,
although the Lord Jesus did say, "See that you do not look down on one
of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven
always see the face of my Father in heaven"
(Matthew 18:10) And Psalm 91:11 promises,
"For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways"

One day, when my son was a baby,I tripped while I was holding him
& he went flying headlong toward a brick wall. There was nothing
I could do to protect him, but I watched as he inexplicably
stopped an inch from the wall & fell gently to the carpet.
I knew immediately that an angel's hand had been his bumper pad

These are only a few of the stories of thousands about angels
who protected & rescued people, both Christians & non- Christians
But a nagging question continues to arise: where are the angels when girls are raped
& drunk drivers crash headlong into a car of teenagers
& evil people blow up buildings with hundreds of innocent people in them?

The angels are still there, continuing to minister in pain & death
We usually don't realize the role of angels in the midst
of horrible circumstances because their work is unseen & often unfelt

Behind the question of, "Where are the angels?"
is the very difficult problem of why a good God would allow pain & suffering.
The book of Job gives us two important insights into the problem of pain:
first, when disasters & suffering assail us in the physical realm,
there may be something bigger & more important going on in the unseen spiritual realm.

Second, God never gives Job an answer to his demand to know the "why"
He just says, "I am the sovereign Lord, acting in ways you cannot understand.
You just need to trust Me, that I know what I'm doing."
The fact that God is in control, that He allows all pain & suffering for a reason,
is the great comfort that we need to remember
when it seems like the angels have forsaken us. They haven't, because God hasn't

4/19/2010 5:04:52 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
justsayingit
Over 2,000 Posts (2,089)
Bellevue, WA
53, joined Aug. 2009

Dont forget to entertain strangers.

4/19/2010 6:04:39 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

http://www.ibelieveinangels.com/Bible-Studies/sue-bohlin.html

The Bad Angels

There are good angels, and there are bad angels.
All of them were created as holy angels,
but about a third of them rebelled against God
and fell from their sinless position.
Satan, the leader of these demons or unholy angels,
is a liar, a murderer, and a thief. (John 10:10)
He hates God and he passionately hates God's people.
The Bible tells us that he prowls around like a roaring lion,
seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:8).
We need to remember that Satan and all the demons are supernaturally brilliant,
and Satan disguises himself as an angel of light (2 Cor. 11:14).

It's this masquerade as a holy angel
that is behind the current angel craze in our culture.
While there are a number of wonderful Christian books available
that relate stories of holy angels helping people,
there are many books, publications, and seminars
that are filled with demonic deception of the ugliest kind.
Because when you start talking to angels, you end up dealing with demons.

The Ugly Angels

The enemy of our souls is using a new twist on an old lie,
exploiting the current interest in angels to attract the untaught
and the undiscerning. Much of the current angel mania
is simply New Age philosophy, which is actually old-fashioned pantheism.
Pantheism is the belief that everything--an impersonal God as well
as every part of the creation--is one big unity. All is one, God is one,
we are God--and New Age philosophy throws reincarnation into the mix as well.

You know you're around "ugly angels," or demons masquerading
as angels of light and holiness, when you see or hear these terms:

1. Contacting or communing with angels.

There are now books available with titles like Ask Your Angels{6}
and 100 Ways to Attract Angels{7}.
But the Bible gives neither permission nor precedent for contacting angels.
When people start calling on angels, it's not the holy angels who answer.
They're demons, disguising themselves as good angels to people
who don't know how to tell the difference.

2. Loving our angels, praying to our angels.

Some self-styled "angel experts" instruct their followers
to love their angels and call upon them for health, healing,
prosperity, and guidance. But angels are God's servants,
and all this attention and emphasis and glory should go to God,
not His servants. God says, "I will not share my glory with another" (Isaiah 42:8).

Scripture makes no mention of loving angels--only God, His word, and people.
And it never tells us to pray to angels, only to the Lord Himself.

3. Instruction, knowledge, or insight from angels, particularly ones with names.

Some angel teachers are proclaiming that angels are trying very hard
to contact us, so they can give us deeper knowledge of the spiritual{8}.
Invariably, this "angel knowledge" is a mixture of truth and lies,
and never stands up to the absolute truth of Scripture.

There are four angel names that keep popping up in the angel
literature: Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, and Raphael.
Michael and Gabriel are the only angels mentioned by name in the Bible.
The other two show up in the apocryphal First Book of Enoch,
which includes a fanciful account of the actions of these four beings.
[Note: it has been brought to my attention
that there are actually two other named angels in the Bible:
Apollyon, the angel of the abyss in Revelation 9:11,
and Satan, who is an evil, fallen angel.]
Those who report modern day angel teachings
are actually channelling information from demons.

4. Special knowledge or teachings from angels.

Naomi Albright distributes teachings about the deep meanings of colors,
and numbers and letters of the alphabet which she claims is
"knowledge given from above and brought forth in more detail
by the High Angelic Master Sheate, Lady Master Cassandra,
and Angel Carpelpous, and the Master Angel, One on High."{9}
These same beings told Mrs. Albright to stress two main teachings:
first, that God accepts all religions, and second, Reincarnation.{10}
These two teachings keep showing up in much of the New Age angel literature,
which shouldn't be surprising since they are heretical lies
that come from the pit of hell, which is where the demons
feeding these lies to the teachers are from.

Other angel teachings are that all is a part of God (pantheism);
the learner is set apart from others by the "deep" knowledge
that the angels give (this is a basic draw to the occult);
and that eventually, the one who pursues contact with these angels
will be visited by an Ascended Master or a Shining Angel
(which is a personal encounter with a demon).

We need to remember that God's angels are not teachers.
God's word says they are messengers--that's what "angel" means
--and they minister to us. God has revealed to us everything
we need for life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3), so any hidden
knowledge that spirit beings try to impart is by nature occultic and demonic.

5. Human divinity

The message of the ugly angels is that we need to recognize
that we are one with the divine, we are divine. . .we are God.
In Karen Goldman's The Angel Book: A Handbook for Aspiring Angels,
she says things like, "Angels don't fall out of the sky; they
emerge from within."{11} And, "The whole purpose in life is
to know your Angel Self, accept it and be it.
In this way we finally experience true oneness."{12}

The following bit of heretical garbage was channeled
from a demon posing as an angel named Daephrenocles:
"The wondrous light of the Angels, from the elohim
to the Archangels to the Devas and Nature Spirits,
are all bringing to you the realization that you
are magnificent--you are divine now and divine first."{13}

Much of the angel literature refers to "the angel within."
But angels are a separate part of the creation.
They were created before man as a different kind.
They are not within us. The movie "It's a Wonderful Life"
notwithstanding, when we hear a bell ring it does not mean
that an angel is getting his wings. Nor do good people,
especially children, become angels when they die.
We remain human beings--not angels, and certainly not God.

What our culture needs in response to the angel craze
is strong discernment built on the foundation of God's word.
We need to remember, and share with others, three truths about angels:

1. The ministry of holy angels will never contradict the Bible.

2. The actions of holy angels will always be consistent
with the character of Christ.

3. A genuine encounter with a holy angel will glorify God,
not the angel. Holy angels never draw attention to themselves.
They typically do their work and disappear.

It's very true that many have "entertained angels unaware"

(Hebrews 13:2). But we need to make sure we're entertaining the right kind of angels!

[Edited 4/19/2010 6:05:57 PM ]

4/19/2010 6:21:00 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
wiseoldone
Three Rivers, MA
60, joined Mar. 2010

Great topic Lady thanks for all your work. Is a great caution which angles you entertain. I have seen both and there is a distinction. When you have been given sight to see into the spirit world you will see both types. Guard yourself and ask whom they are from they will tell you and if they don't disregard what they say unless it matches up with scripture or is what God has already spoken to your heart.

4/19/2010 7:20:08 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from wiseoldone:
Great topic Lady thanks for all your work. Is a great caution which angles you entertain. I have seen both and there is a distinction. When you have been given sight to see into the spirit world you will see both types. Guard yourself and ask whom they are from they will tell you and if they don't disregard what they say unless it matches up with scripture or is what God has already spoken to your heart.

thank you wise one ...I agree

i knew a lady once in my church who found a book

it was called the book of satan ...

& in it she found these very words ...

"there is power in satan ,

but there is one Power Greater Still

and that is the Power in the Name and in the Blood of Jesus The Christ "

Can you imagine the ramifications of that !!!

in the book of satan she found those words ...

even demons tremble at the Holy Sovereign Name

of The Lord of Lords and the King of all Kings

4/19/2010 9:59:52 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
justsayingit
Over 2,000 Posts (2,089)
Bellevue, WA
53, joined Aug. 2009

Well we love you in the Lord sister.

Where did you get all those icons and stuff, some are pretty cool.

4/20/2010 10:23:00 AM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

Hallelujah , Thank you Lord for this beautiful day ...
thank you for the rain & for the sun you bring to our land .
thank you for the trials & tribulations that bring us closer to you
Thank you for having victory over the grave ~that we may have eternal life
Thank you also for taking on the sins of the World that we can be washed anew

i pray for our Troops out there so bravely in harm's way
I pray for the innocent victims of war that you protect them
I pray that you keep them & us safe & in the palm of your hands

Let us pray to you always & praise you forever oh Holiest One

and never forget where our life & eternal redemption comes from
We ask that you send your heavenly angels to intervene for You

Lord, the enemy is going about day and night like a roaring lion
trying to consume who he may ..I pray that the heathen wake up
to what is happening all around them and turn from their wicked ways

]

Let us stand strong in the face of adversity & when temptations arise
let us become victors over the lusts of the flesh & over carnal ways

i praise you Lord and thank you for every little and
big thing that you have so graciously provided for us ...

Keep our Families safe today and provide abundantly for their every need

and we praise you Lord and thank you that we can still openly praise you

In Jesus Precious Name we pray ...Amen

thank you everyone soo much for your love & light
the Light that you choose to emanate from deep within you ,
The Pure Light that comes from God

& If you quote my post,
you can see where i got my pictures and videos...

[Edited 4/20/2010 10:27:19 AM ]

4/20/2010 11:22:44 AM The Nine Orders of Angels  
missionaryrick
Clarksville, TN
59, joined Sep. 2008

Bump and

4/22/2010 9:13:01 PM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from justsayingit:
Well we love you in the Lord sister.

Where did you get all those icons and stuff, some are pretty cool.

Thank You very much ~ I use Glitter-Graphics & You Tube alot

i don't know how real these are but they are very interesting

4/25/2010 11:38:57 AM The Nine Orders of Angels  
alonghairedlady
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
62, joined Sep. 2009

thank you Rick !!!

I'm having a little trouble finding more videos for this theme...

if any one finds anything suitable, I'd love it, if you'd please share ...

Thank you Sooo Much

http://www.jesusbranch.com/2010/02/angel-of-lord-youtube-nine-orders-of.html

:

[Edited 4/25/2010 12:02:25 PM ]