Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personales

She loved literature, and I m a enormous book nerd. gay dating sites edmonton What could be much less horny than a raging pandemic in which you are legally obliged to stay additional than two metres away from everyone? And men and women are coughing and spluttering and cannot taste anything? It is not even been horny in a repressed and yearning lesbian in the Victorian times way. Couples who met on the internet in the dinosaur days of the online — like the early 2000s — are nevertheless going strong, thanks to very good scrolling and decades of building related values. best free dating apps in ukraine Angel is the name of the guy who functions at KFC.

mega classifieds

Do not complicate your profile with gleaming and fake particulars. speed dating montgomery al Even soon after several attempts to locate the fantastic match, you need to hold onto the hope that the ideal person will at some point make it into your life. Confident, it could be challenging to inform if the particular person sitting in front of you would be a viable life companion because you re only just on your very first date. bedpage houston massage The on the web dating app market place is anticipated to hit USD 290 million in revenues by 2024.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/14/2008 2:44:21 PM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

kiddycat
Marion, MI

I started a list of my favorite bands on the thread that asked for a favorite song, so I thought I'd start up this thread. I just love listening to music. How about you? I love all kinds of music but I have to stretch it a lot to listen to opera.

1/14/2008 2:51:45 PM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

helloeyes
Enfield, NH

There are so many songs I enjoy, very few bands that I enjoy even the majority of the songs they did although here are a few of the bands/groups I do enjoy most of the songs they do..... Garth.....Allison Krauss and Union Station...... The Guess Who......Jan and Dean....

1/14/2008 2:57:10 PM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

prxf
Pittsburgh, PA

Just to add some of my favs; Air Supply, Foreigner, Chicago, Jefferson Starship, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, the Beattles, the Kinks, to name some.

1/14/2008 3:04:24 PM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

michaelcee
Sarasota, FL

Helloeyes... Krauss is one of my favorites too....

Ever heard "Half A Mind" with Krauss and Tommy Shaw???

(awesome tune)

1/14/2008 3:35:18 PM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Ah now your playing my song: I really like zz top, Susan Tedeschi, Motown of any kind, Marvin Gaye comes to mind right off in the motown dept. Soft Jazz is romantic, but I really like old rock.

1/14/2008 3:38:55 PM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

helloeyes
Enfield, NH

not sure Michael...... I may have......am not familiar with all of the titles....but Allison's voice is amazing.....I had the chance to see her live.....I think she is better live then recorded......

1/14/2008 3:45:46 PM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

louis666
Charlottesville, VA

I like any and all of the old bands. Dorsey's, Glenn Miller, and the list could go on. But right now I like Barry White and the Love Unlimited Orchestra, Yanni and Sarah Brightman.

1/14/2008 3:47:05 PM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

elfiegirl
Venice, FL

OMGosh! I love all the above! Newer stuff..John Mayer & Dave Matthews

Oldies...Led Zepplin, Black Sabbath, Tull, Hendrix, Joplin, I grew up
in Jax with Lynard Skynard, ZZ Top, Cream, Steve Miller Band, Of course
my old time favorite too...The Beatles...Santana, Yes, Little River Band, Styx
...and def Marvin Gaye, The Temptations, Al Green, Gladys Knight & the Pips,
Aretha Franklin, and SO much more!!!

Wasn't it great during our era ALL types of music was played on one station???
Not like today where all the music is segregated, and you have to flip thru
the stations to get a taste of all the newer stuff! What a shame! Guess
we had it good in those days!

[Edited 1/14/2008 3:48:02 PM]

1/14/2008 3:52:49 PM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

nursemate123
Johnson City, TN

some of my favorite bands are alabama. the beach boys, diamond rio, dixie chicks. lone star. little big town, sugarland.tommy dorsey band, big and rich.montgomery gentry.and some of the bands of the 6o

1/14/2008 4:11:52 PM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

I just read Eric Clapton's bio, and had to go out and buy Best of Cream. I also have a new fav. Feist, she does the Ipod nano comercial-1 2 3 4. Great new voice.

1/14/2008 4:44:12 PM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

recluse
Greenville, SC

The original Weather Report, Jeff Beck, Led Zeppelin, Miles Davis, and many more.

1/14/2008 6:25:33 PM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

wvpenni
Morgantown, WV

The Platters, Percy Sledge, Gaithers, Chicago, some Ozzy, Mamma I 'm Coming Home, and the list goes on,

1/20/2008 4:58:42 AM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

maryb1956
Butler, MO

jethro tull, queen, the beatles, black oak arkansas, melanie, woody guthrie, arlo guthrie, pete seeger, peter-paul- and mary, grand funk railroad,savage garden, cat stevens, donavan, carol king, joni mitched, james taylor, harry chaphan, moody blues, guess who, shel silverstein, 3 dog night...and a ton of others from the 70's

1/20/2008 5:02:45 AM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

vintage57
Galesburg, IL

Black Oak Arkansas,WOW----Jim Dandy to the rescue!!!

1/20/2008 5:05:56 AM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

guiedo
Erie, PA

Anything DOO WOP...Temptations...3 Dog Night...Donna Summers...Stevie Wonder...Sly and the Family Stones...I think u get my drift...
Have a good day...unless u have other ideas

Page: 1, 2, 3