Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

100 free legit hookup sites

Messaging very first is extra than probably to imply that you will get your choose of the men and women that you are genuinely interested in. phoenix personals You have got 24 hours, and you get the 1st word no pressure, correct? Bumble breaks down the unspoken rule of dating exactly where we wait to be approached ball s officially in your court right here. Fiona Bloom, 54, rejoined dating apps lately following worrying she could possibly not come across a important other amid the coronavirus outbreak. dating an australian girl No matter your background, life experiences, or present circumstances, HER is a property for all lesbian, bi, queer, non binary, trans females, trans men, and gender non conforming folks.

mobile listcrawler

Your purpose is to stand out from the crowd, find out if the other person is a very good match for you, and make sure they don t forget you. craigslist redding california free Is the lockdown keeping you from hanging out collectively? You can still take pleasure in a great date even apart—two words Netflix party. If the conversation you re obtaining starts to take an uncomfortable turn, it is okay to disconnect the chat. single dad bumble profile Therefore our projects related to employment, promotion, and our round tables about other approaches to science as new professions in the field.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/20/2008 5:10:19 AM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

blooz2me
Amherst, OH

moody blues, the who, righteous brothers, neil diamond, fleetwood mac, the doors to name just a few.

1/20/2008 5:13:13 AM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

I am a big Beatles fan. Grand Funk, Chicago, Bread, Dion, Alabama, Conway Twitty, George Strait, Alan Jackson, Tim McGraw, Brooks and Dunn.

1/20/2008 8:49:59 AM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Dave Mathews Band..Santana...Five for Fighting..The Eagles..ZZ top...Rolling Stones..Peter Frampton..Van Morrison..John Meyer Trio..Tina Turner..George Thorogood..Rod Stewart..and the list goes on, and on, and on

1/20/2008 9:15:39 AM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

foxaround88
Sioux City, IA

I love the BYRDs and old Gene Clark stuff...... A lot of young folks are starting to play this stuff. Try Gene Clark's [ Thru the morning thru the night ].

1/20/2008 9:16:42 AM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

whidbey
Normal, IL

most of the oldies - Eric, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, Beatles, Stones, etc. but am learning to REALLY like George Strait, Kenny Chesney, Brooks and Dunne, Rascal Flatts...so many to listen to, so little time!

1/20/2008 9:18:06 AM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

prxf
Pittsburgh, PA

They're all on my list too, lotus3. Especially the Eagles!

1/20/2008 9:19:21 AM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

foxaround88
Sioux City, IA

Hey .... If you like good rock try Sioux City's own TOMMY BOLIN

1/20/2008 9:24:14 AM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

prxf
Pittsburgh, PA

Thanks, Fox. If I lived there I would.

1/20/2008 9:27:22 AM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Prx..good talented musicians...will always draw a crowd, year after year..but I love searching for new music..so thank you Fox I will see if I can locate some of his stuff. There are a lot of very talented young artists out there...and they are producing some great sounds. I really enjoy James Blount..have everything he has done..very intriguing lyrics.

1/20/2008 9:59:14 AM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

hassablad
Hazel Green, AL

Fox- I grew up in Colorado. Some friends of mine put on a concert in Colorado Springs back in the day; we had the Grateful Dead and a very young Tommy Bolin. He was only about fourteen at the time playing with a Boulder band called Zephyr. It’s good to find a Bolin fan.

[Edited 1/20/2008 10:05:20 AM]

1/20/2008 10:11:53 AM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

prxf
Pittsburgh, PA

lotus3, I agree about the musicians. There is good talent in today's world, but I'm more used to the songs that I grew up to which number far higher than I can count in artists-both solo and groups. I don't really care for much of the songs of today's artists though.

1/20/2008 10:16:06 AM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

renonetwo
Waterville, ME

Foreigner, Moody Blues, JonBonJovi,Eagles,Journey
Boston, Pink Floyd, Doobie Brothers, Fleetwood Mac,
Evanescent

1/20/2008 10:22:20 AM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

prxf
Pittsburgh, PA

Renonetwo, in that picture, you look a little like Stevie Nicks(imo).

1/20/2008 10:27:17 AM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

barbb6042
Bolivar, NY

Have a CD of Big Band Boogie..Love it...Tommy Dorsey, Duke Ellington and his orchestra, and others are on it ...

1/20/2008 2:31:14 PM What are some of your favorite bands you love listening to?  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

Tommy Bolin is great!

Pretty much everything but country. Reminds me of people whining.

[Edited 1/20/2008 2:31:51 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3