Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

If you like piƱa coladas and finding caught in the rain, Rupert Holmes could be a good match. georgian dating sites Ashley Madison is a single of a kind, made for married people looking to have private affairs. There are some problems here and there, but nothing at all also drastic. rub ratings little rock Females are much more most likely than males to concentrate on 1 individual at a time for sanity and bandwidth preferences.

mega personls

This suggests Tinder is applying other, unknown aspects to personalise its costs further. singles in palm beach county If you want to message an additional user, you ll require to use stamps. Darrin had a mutual friend come up to me and ask for my quantity. m sdate Whilst ranting about an ex can be effortless, it is seldom constructive.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/14/2008 6:05:44 PM f*ck buddies  

sarabella
Anderson, SC

do you think its okay to have a f*ck buddy if your not in a relationship? if not......y?

1/14/2008 6:14:40 PM f*ck buddies  

bayougirl6969
Marrero, LA

Yes, I think it's ok to have booty buddy.

1/14/2008 6:16:19 PM f*ck buddies  

scoobs1956
Ramsey, NJ

Had two, not at the same time and it was great but when it is over it is over, kinda sad. Looking for a new one right now

1/14/2008 6:16:26 PM f*ck buddies  

sarabella
Anderson, SC

i personally feel it's fine to have a f*ck buddy as long aa your both single and thats what you both want.

1/14/2008 6:17:46 PM f*ck buddies  

scoobs1956
Ramsey, NJ

Right you both have to agree and both understand that is the relationship

1/14/2008 6:18:11 PM f*ck buddies  

immabluefish
Orlando, FL

As long as it was made clear from jump...So no one catches feelings

1/14/2008 6:19:57 PM f*ck buddies  

scoobs1956
Ramsey, NJ

Feelings can really f*ck up a f*ck buddy relationship but you need friendship in the relationship

1/14/2008 6:20:41 PM f*ck buddies  

just1lacey
Tallahassee, FL

What would JESUS do? huh? I'm gonna pray for yall heathens!

1/14/2008 6:22:32 PM f*ck buddies  

wowzewowze
Pacific, MO

i guess i'm showing my feminine side here but how do you have sex with somebody and not develope feelings for them?not dogging you guys i just really don't get it

1/14/2008 6:28:08 PM f*ck buddies  

sarabella
Anderson, SC

true feelings can delevlope but if you know someone well enough and you both have a strong agreement that its only gonna be sex nothing more then sometimes it can work.... i'm not saying it always does... and about that what would jesus do...well sex is part of life everyone is doing it.. and i think its better to have a f*ck buddy...instead of f*cking a differenet person every night or a hooker.

[Edited 1/14/2008 6:29:20 PM]

1/14/2008 6:31:53 PM f*ck buddies  

peterrabbit1717
Crestview, FL

I think it is great to have a f*ck buddy, I am now divorced after 8 years of no sex from my ex. I am looking for a f*ck buddy, and a friend too. I miss all the feeling and touching and intimacy, so heck yes, I think a f*ck buddy is good for both , do it, feel good, and do it alot, good excerise and feel sooooooooooooooooooooooo good, I am in NW Florida, if there is a lady out there who needs and wants a good sex buddy, hey hit me up on here, Pete

1/14/2008 6:34:27 PM f*ck buddies  

curiousone2
Springfield, IL

When you are f*cking a f*ck buddy, you can do it a few ways so you don't get feelings. I guy I know has a girlfriend he can't stand, but they have kids. She f*cks someone else, and so does he. He eats mine but not hers even.

On the other hand. We have been friends since he was a teenager. I love him already, just not romantically. Like f*cking your best friends little sister, or your sisters best friend. whatever. Our relationship is healthier than most of my romantic relationships because we both have each others backs independent of sex.

On the other hand. there have been times in my life when I really didn't want a relationship. I was pissed and just wanted to f*ck. In which case, I find someone I DO NOT like, but cantolerate long enough to shut him up. after that, who cares, and THAT is the point. usually those are known as 1 night stands. don't get me wrong One night stands sometimes turn into repeat offenders. but usually there isn't alot of talking going on, when it is utilitarian sex. at least not that is telligible,lol

1/14/2008 6:34:38 PM f*ck buddies  

wowzewowze
Pacific, MO

thats one promise i don't think i could makedammit

1/14/2008 6:37:44 PM f*ck buddies  

1976lover
Clinton, WI

F*ck buddies are great as long as no one involved is in a relationship

1/14/2008 6:38:18 PM f*ck buddies  

curiousone2
Springfield, IL

And Jesus is the KING of Love One Another. In fact, he says to love GOD in your heart as you would a Lover. and then, love your neighbor as you would yourself. Now I am not promoting self love, but if it is good enough for Jesus It is good enough for me.

And My battery operated boyfriend doesn't b*tch, doesn't try to Bogey my remote. He is always ready, and Praise God there is NO battery shortage in America as of this date.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 32