Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperonals

Your goal is to have exciting, enhance your social abilities, and be sexual in the method. single women in arkansas If you are really a bit beneath average, then just have patience, make certain your profile is up to scratch and message under average girls. In a pre pandemic globe, men and women would have perhaps resorted to a telephone contact, says Khanor. richmond rubratings 1 supply of news and data in the communities they cover.

megapersonals

True mix of folks on there some excellent some bad, I nevertheless believe it s better than going to a pub and so on as I can fit in hunting when it suits me. jesup ga classifieds I went on a date with a guy who loved sport, in unique, rugby league. Just before the pandemic canceled their plans, she signed up for a local Turkish dating internet site, hoping to program a date for their brief stint in Istanbul, anything she had accomplished before on international trips. craigslist vietnam housing They will usually steer the conversation back to themselves.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/3/2008 8:04:53 PM f*ck buddies  

lori21204
Jefferson, GA

I believe it is fine!!

3/3/2008 8:26:22 PM f*ck buddies  

silkscreen
Toronto, ON

It's okay. I've done it. There's just not enough of a longterm reward in doing so for me. For those who are into it, then it's fine.

3/3/2008 8:39:44 PM f*ck buddies  

hot007
Bryant, AL

I think it leads to problems down the road with feelings cumming into play!

3/3/2008 8:59:39 PM f*ck buddies  

grneyedluvr
Waverly, NY

the more you do it the better chance of one or the other developing feelings. nope im done with that game. ill go without till i find someone real.

3/3/2008 9:00:07 PM f*ck buddies  

b_billingsly
Bristow, OK

It's ok as long as you feel ok about it, when you start feeling dirty or used then maybe not. It really depends on the people involved.

3/3/2008 9:11:24 PM f*ck buddies  

bobby57530
Jacksonville, FL

Absolutly as long as both of you are on the same page. But it may not last if one or the other wants more than sex sooner or later...................

3/3/2008 9:54:11 PM f*ck buddies  

heartofgold4u
Roanoke, TX

What the HELL is the point. Your alone because you can't find anyone to be with and then you take all the emotions out of sex and that's OK. . Sex is the best when you give a shit about the other person, no feelings, go stand on the corner, that way you can get paid by your f*ck buddies......

3/3/2008 10:00:28 PM f*ck buddies  

brizman
Queensland
Australia

f*ck buddys are great if its just that and both people involved are single,alls good as long as no one gets hurt,,probably safer to have only one f*ck buddy at a time,and if ya got more then stay honest,,peace x

3/4/2008 1:00:39 AM f*ck buddies  

dbombforu
Covina, CA

I could never have sex just to have sex. Why not just get a vibrator ladies? I have to care something about the person that I lay down with.

3/4/2008 1:03:51 AM f*ck buddies  

downforyou
Richland, WA

I think one f*ck buddy is ok. No more than that and you have to be safe. Hey I need a buddy, any takers??? LOL

3/4/2008 2:37:53 AM f*ck buddies  

pdiddy896
Layton, UT

i think it just depends on the situation, i know i have done plenty of f*ck buddies but i prefer relationship sex its just more amazing

3/4/2008 2:41:03 AM f*ck buddies  

hsv_guy_24
New South Wales
Australia

to me if a girl wants a f*ck with no strings its fine aslong as they its with me

3/4/2008 2:55:47 AM f*ck buddies  

ridebiker
Clinton, IN

I believe it is alot better than one night stands much less likely to get a STD from someone that you know as a friend/buddy if you both agree to keep the sex to each other, if you know what I mean. I had one and she was great and we are still friends without the sex. showing that it can work and is safer as long as you are careful with each others feelings. As friends you always want to help the other not hurt them or use them both must feel they are in it for the good not just to cum. Well at least thats what i think if anyone cares..lol

3/4/2008 3:03:02 AM f*ck buddies  

sparkies111
Fall River, MA

i think it's all mind over matter if she don't mind it don't matter as long as you both please eatch outher o and it would be best if you are both single !!!!!!!

3/4/2008 3:04:28 AM f*ck buddies  

familyguy58103
Fargo, ND

Doesn't work for me personally, but I don't condemn people that it works for. I guess it can be a healthy thing.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23