Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal not working

Any one has an offer you for this and let me get an account. singles in elko nevada Its like from the lots choose the appropriate friend, or I would say through communication, you will know the actual streams of water flowing On the other hand, it takes time to know and comprehend a particular person, who will be or who can t be your pal. OkCupid cannot refund purchases produced through the iPhone app. vietnam girl price As an alternative of you waiting them to maintain the chat going why never you retain it going.

how to find casual hookup

He s not looking for something serious, just a exciting time. craigslist fort myers fl personals A subreddit to discuss and vent about the dating course of action and discover from the experiences of others. Senior dating web pages operate on a few basic principles. my locanto app Each and every company s ranking is primarily based on and calculated by an objective set of ranking criteria, as effectively as user testimonials.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
1/14/2008 6:45:25 PM Marijuana Is Not illegal.  

hazemaze
Reno, NV

Marijuana is not illegal and that is the truth. The "laws" prohibiting its use and cultivation are in fact "illegal". This according to the Constitution. Therefore anyone enforcing or supporting such illegal laws would fall under the category of 'terrorist'.

Makes you think about WHO the real terrorists are....

1/14/2008 8:37:13 PM Marijuana Is Not illegal.  

louisianimal
Bourg, LA

try telling that to the court that threatened me with 60 yrs. for less than an oz. ! first time offence !

got lucky enough to get released into a verry strict program that consumes much of my time , and has taken away my constituitonial rights they say . after 4.5 months in jail I was offered a plea bargin of 10 yrs. almost took it ! attorney ssaid I could mabye get into drug court , I said open the door ! Very hard program ! I hear most do not make it through , and are sentenced to do time ! I am 7 months into the first phase , supposed to only last 2 months ?

you show me where is legal !!

1/14/2008 11:14:50 PM Marijuana Is Not illegal.  

hazemaze
Reno, NV

Just because many "laws" are illegal, doesn't mean that they are not enforced. As in your experience. Trick is to find a place to BE that isn't concerned with bud, let alone still classifying it as a felony for smoking!

[Edited 1/14/2008 11:15:41 PM]

1/15/2008 3:09:34 PM Marijuana Is Not illegal.  

louisianimal
Bourg, LA

yea you got tthat right man ! I am not so worried about smokeing anymore , never thought I would quit . I can say it really would not be my choice . I smoke cigaretts but would rather smoke bud ! I Finally been sent to a Dr. here that is actually pertty good ! I had developed other interests before my arrest . Been studying for yrs. before I decided from experience that I like to go fast ...so to say !

I really do not believe drugs are being properly controlled . Mabye some should not be allowed to use or handle controlled substance because they are a risk our social or , general wellbeing ! I feel like I am suffering someone else consequence .

what really started me in reply to your post was actually who you reffered to as "terrorists" ! while I was in jail I began a story called TERRORIZED THE STORY I know where you are comeing from !

I have only good intensions for oour world . and I feel to act accordingly . I think people get what they give before their time is done . malitous tyrant officials who really don't use a proper judgement should not be in control of anyone ! common law is a bogus attempt at forming an acceptable government ! In U.S. we are supposed to live in a common wealth society with an individual judgement by our "peers" . we should should not be judged by anyone who we don't agree !

part of the reason besides not being able to pay my fees for this so called help , I am being held back in this program for supporting my opinion ! I do not feel to be disproved ! And apparently their own Dr agrees to some extent ! I would not expect her to be totally without actually haveing my total experience . But the point is that we don't all do it bad and some of us really do it for our benifit .

I feel strongly about what I believe , don't see reason to change my mind ! Espically since I have been given my drug of choice by Dr. orders ! This program seems to be the ones in denial . I stated my intentions and why I used , but they were not qualified enough to make proper decision . People see what they want , most seem to see users as bad , espically when they theirself "did it bad" .

1/15/2008 4:25:24 PM Marijuana Is Not illegal.  
krupa1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,520)
Abilene, TX

Nice thought.....tell it to the cops here...and no...I ain't moving....ain't stopping either.

1/18/2008 2:06:43 PM Marijuana Is Not illegal.  
coolhotchick25
Crescent City, CA

No not here in Del Norte County CA they have some of the best pot laws. With a valid prop 215 you can grow up to 99 plants, and have up to 1.5 pounds.

[Edited 1/18/2008 2:07:40 PM]

1/26/2008 12:51:16 PM Marijuana Is Not illegal.  

dutchlangley
Sherman, TX

The 'authorities' in Texas say it is illegal, and will either lock you up for it or confiscate it and then smoke it. However, I have personally never been busted for weed....knock on wood. The trick here is to just act like you don't have any. I learned a long time ago, in Texas, it is ok to be stoned, but it is not ok to look or act stoned.

2/1/2008 1:05:45 PM Marijuana Is Not illegal.  
alex4204u
Coatesville, PA

Never was legal, but "George Washington grew "Hemp" somewhat like "Marijuana, probley will never be legal in my lifetime, so f##k it, blaze it up in privicy......

2/3/2008 7:52:39 PM Marijuana Is Not illegal.  

g_spothitter69
Crescent City, CA

What ever happend to our right to persue life, liberty, and happiness?

2/4/2008 11:01:28 AM Marijuana Is Not illegal.  
killer_kitten
San Diego, CA

2/5/2008 3:10:43 AM Marijuana Is Not illegal.  

heresone
Osborne, KS

You are right hazemaze. The real terrorists are our politicians and big business.

2/17/2008 4:42:13 AM Marijuana Is Not illegal.  

radrigr
Edon, OH

if they would package it, tax it,we would have no national debt

2/17/2008 6:46:01 AM Marijuana Is Not illegal.  

foxy_woman_49
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,499)
Omaha, NE

Here it's 100.00 fine under a oz.

2/17/2008 12:38:35 PM Marijuana Is Not illegal.  
harrychronicjr
Over 1,000 Posts (1,507)
Phoenix, AZ

im pretty sure that was california pro. 415 not 215 i voted for it!

2/19/2008 10:03:35 PM Marijuana Is Not illegal.  
love269er
Kalispell, MT

I am back after 30 yrs in Europe....Only dealers go to jail...in Amsterdam they smoke the shit on the street...i was there 2wks...Wow...Great God ... in Germany you are allowed 5grams for personal use....You just cant sell more than that or your a Dealer....price for good grass...6-8$ a gram...it also used to be legal here in USA...

Page: 1, 2