Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

bbw hookup sites

It s a bit subjective but adequate to keep engaged, respond in a timely manner but not also considerably that you are going to turn out to be penpals. saskatchewan dating In built translators make you feel free to speak with customers of other countries. If you want to message one more user, you ll need to have to use stamps. adultlook lake charles If the very same particular person also swipes appropriate on your profile, it really is a match, and the dating app will let you know.

ihookup review

It can be fun, it can be tiring, it can be thrilling, it can be discouraging. classifieds in prescott az She mentioned by the time perform picked back up for her and things started to open up, the two had currently actually connected. When ought to you introduce your boyfriend/girlfriend to your parents? Hopefully, these questions will give you a lot of material to operate with the subsequent time you come across yourself on a very first dateā€”and who knows? omegle restricted section bucks This tactic is made use of by on line predators to try to trick folks into an on the web romantic partnership.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/16/2008 9:55:18 AM Silly little ol' me....  

ks51
Santa Rosa, CA

had a gentleman ask me what I was looking for in a relationship and a man. I was surprised...and then...surprised that I was feeling surprised that I had been asked these questions. Realized...I haven't been asked these questions since coming on board here. And I have spoken with a number of you. Mostly, I think I had forgotten my original reasons for joining DU, cuz I had been having so much fun getting to know some of the characters on here. So I thought and pondered awhile before answering him. I found I turned the questions into a "things I miss" list.

I miss having a best friend. I miss the laughter and fun. I miss the male perspective on life. The companionship of a man. The sharing/caring. Being on a similar page intellectually and spiritually. The walking and holding hands. A man's strong arms. The snuggling. (I know I'm missing one or two that I had included....but I'm too lazy this morning to go back and look. hee hee)

So what do you think? Is having a "missing things" list as good as "what I'm looking for" list? Dang it all....my life is nuthin but lists. (oh wait....I think there was another thread on "making lists".)

1/16/2008 10:06:43 AM Silly little ol' me....  

lotus3
Venice, FL

ks..yep another list for you I know I replied to this question before in this group..and my initial list was "What I don't want"..let's face it, we are not naive young teenagers here..by this age, we know what will work for us, what won't. I was once asked the same thing on a first date...and it totally turned me off to the person. What ever happened to just learning about each other over time spent together. If I feel I am being interviewed...it will be the last time I see that person I would never dream of asking a man a question like that when we first met..ever, never.

1/17/2008 8:50:47 AM Silly little ol' me....  

ks51
Santa Rosa, CA

hee hee hee Lotus; I guess I can still be a bit naive. First question he'd asked was "do you have a little cougar in you?" I have since been educated on the term. I decided I didn't want to know any more, what the "conditions" were of being a cougar. Dang....thought it was just a big cat.

1/17/2008 8:59:37 AM Silly little ol' me....  

barbb6042
Bolivar, NY

I think I like the what I am missing list better than the what do I want list....I have to say I miss all those things you listed also...

1/17/2008 9:02:39 AM Silly little ol' me....  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

your profile is a resume on any site then say these things in it as your thread states: I miss having a best friend. I miss the laughter and fun. I miss the male perspective on life. The companionship of a man. The sharing/caring. Being on a similar page intellectually and spiritually. The walking and holding hands. A man's strong arms. The snuggling.

Men and women respond to past experiences as when you questioned: what are you looking for in a relationship so time isn't wasted in the long run and if the question has a certain answer you escape and move on to the next interest

when a man or a woman reacts to any profile--geography comes first here esp on this site and we're all here to avoid lonliness and boredom --as if we are in the bullpen waiting to get into the game here by what seems to match all of our taste buds: supposedly one man or woman for us all--this site is probably not for that and more about georgraphy or any counter to geography or is it for a gang of bandwagon people either when they post--

1/17/2008 9:03:44 AM Silly little ol' me....  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

Ks, better to be a cougar than a "leopard". ha ha

1/17/2008 9:10:21 AM Silly little ol' me....  

ks51
Santa Rosa, CA

Sorp; Ya kinda make it sound like "speed dating". lol

Burn; Love your humor lady.

1/17/2008 1:05:46 PM Silly little ol' me....  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Dang, just when I think I have learned a thing or two about dating..I get thrown a new term...Cougar...a new one for me...please enlighten me Ks..if it is too risque, send me an email...I want to be prepared

1/17/2008 1:10:26 PM Silly little ol' me....  

annazzassi
Newport News, VA

could you email me too - i'm totally in the dark on that term.

1/17/2008 1:14:35 PM Silly little ol' me....  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

Ya'll are gonna die........

You probably know from somewhere in these threads that I am having extensive work done on my house......for several reasons, including for June. So, I have a lot of contractors here. They vary in age from 31 to 40.

Day before yesterday they were gathered round my game table in basement and I was on the computer. All of a sudden one kinda sexy shaved bald about 35ish told me I need a man. I agreed...innocently. He said you're a cougar huh? Then, the light bulbs went on. I turned and said.....was that a proposition? In front of all of them, he said....yeah.

We had to shop at Lowe's yesterday and he made sure to stay with me......and catered to me. Oh my my....I had an appt and went to it while they came back here. Later that evening one of them called me and said......I hope you are a "cougar" hon. Cause that guy waited for you to come back.... OMG. Be a COUGAR K!!!!!! PS....guess now I'll have to get dressed before they arrive in the morning?

[Edited 1/17/2008 1:15:59 PM]

1/17/2008 1:25:23 PM Silly little ol' me....  

barbb6042
Bolivar, NY

OH WOW sugah..You got him going.......
Sorry off topic
I remember I did ask a gentelman that question one time.What are you looking for in a relationship....He answered a woman.... Thats me....

1/17/2008 1:25:45 PM Silly little ol' me....  

annazzassi
Newport News, VA

when in doubt... search

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_disparity_in_sexual_relationships#Slang_terms

(see 3rd bullet)

1/17/2008 1:50:29 PM Silly little ol' me....  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Anna...thank you...now I am prepared!!

1/17/2008 2:05:46 PM Silly little ol' me....  

hotpockets
Maple Shade, NJ

I miss...

Sharing the bathroom and laughing

A kiss on the back of the neck and a squeeze when I least expect it

Great conversations

Dancing to a simple song and being silly

Walking in the snow holding hands

Snuggling on the couch with a good movie

The tingle when he calls

The smell of a man after a shower

sex

1/17/2008 2:32:10 PM Silly little ol' me....  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

Raking leaves together....washing a car together, periodically spraying one another or rolling in the leaves, a LOT of simple things to be missed.

Page: 1, 2