Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

milf hookup app

Whatever you want, you can find it on line due to the fact there are thousands of members waiting for you ideal now. dating in champaign il Also, you will be amazed to know that connecting with people today on Tinder takes significantly less than 2 minutes. Joyride is 1 of the first ever dating app especially customized to find out the singles in a playful manner. m spdate com login We welcome readers to submit letters regarding articles and content material in Cleveland Scene.

is free hookup affair legit

The date went so well that we decided to strategy a 4 day trip together for the following weekend — a casual third date. loveland dating Most customers are searching for a long term commitment and intellectual match, and 85 per cent of users have a degree and are between 30 and 55 years old. com is an independent Peloton enthusiast web site owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. sniffies iphone app When it was time to leave, he asked me out for one more date and walked me to my automobile.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/16/2008 2:15:39 PM is he really cheating?  

sarabella
Anderson, SC

ok i really need some outside advice....i meet a guy in dec of 2006 we hit it off and everything was going great. But on march 31,2007 he left to go to MI to look for a job and find us a place to live. I was suspose to fly there in June. But its now Jan 2008 and i'm still here. I've been told him i cant be with him cause i feel he cheated and he tells me he hasnt and that he wants me back....what i'm asking of you guys is what do you think? does this make since....knowing someone for 1 yr being with them for only 2 months and waiting the other 10..?

1/16/2008 2:18:19 PM is he really cheating?  

mattymatt21
Denison, TX

Sounds like u aint goin nowhere to me better jus let him go cause hell he already is

1/16/2008 3:08:23 PM is he really cheating?  

steveredman
Spotswood, NJ

Sorry, but does not sound good.

1/16/2008 4:11:17 PM is he really cheating?  

tinasdream
Katy, TX

hes leading you on honey maybe he's with someone else and keeping you on a string to see if things work out with the other dont wait i did wasted time

1/16/2008 4:14:27 PM is he really cheating?  

somekindawizard
Canton, MI

I live in MI. There aren't any jobs here.

1/16/2008 5:42:40 PM is he really cheating?  

craneoperatr1
Summerville, SC

i tend to agree with tina on this 1!!!!girl move on his is shit and he's trying to treat you like that..hate to be blut about it but the truth sometimes hurts.

1/16/2008 8:03:49 PM is he really cheating?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

If he were telling child* at a store to stay there and not go anywhere and then comes back several months later wanting his child back, he'd be a bad parent. So he leaves, says stay there and then several months later wants you back??? Ummmm I'd move on.

*typo

[Edited 1/16/2008 8:04:48 PM]

1/17/2008 4:13:21 AM is he really cheating?  

irparis39
New York, NY

Its amazing to me how everyone reads threads.

First of all, why didn't you go in June?

2nd, why do you think he's cheating? And where did you get your information from?

3rd, are there jobs in that city for him to do and is he working there? And can he come back to your city and continue looking for a job?

Too many loose questions you didn't provide answers for.

Paris

1/17/2008 4:23:30 AM is he really cheating?  

57rickie
Sioux Falls, SD

How old is this guy? Sounds to me like hes probably got alot of growing up to do....Move on honey, at your age theres a Big World out there, full of Men....and if you suspect he is cheating, really feel it in your gut, Then He Is Cheating.

1/17/2008 4:48:08 AM is he really cheating?  

shygirl1975
Tasmania
Australia

lots more fish in the sea hun move on and forget about him find someone that is going to be true to u and not someone else

1/17/2008 4:55:26 AM is he really cheating?  

eroticartist
White Plains, NY

dump him

1/17/2008 9:42:10 PM is he really cheating?  

sprinter90
Constantia, NY

having made that mistake once before.... youre ina tough predicament. your best bet is to cut your ties and let him go. if he comes back it was meant to be. sorry to be so cliche but it is what it is.

1/17/2008 10:23:37 PM is he really cheating?  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

I would like thw whole story here before i stick my foot in my mouth

1/17/2008 11:09:45 PM is he really cheating?  

craftygirl002
Tacoma, WA

I agree with Crow on this one....not enough data.

All we have been told is that he moved to another place and asked her to wait until he had a place for them to live before joining him. It sounds like 10 months later he has things set up and wants her to join him. I've frequently heard of couples doing this.

Some of the things we don't know are:
1) Was he in constant communication with her during this time? And, what was the nature of the communication? (ie "I miss you and can't wait until you can come here." or "Oh, it's you. I'm in the middle of something talk to you some other time.")
2) Is there something in his upbringing or in the circumstances that drove his decision to move first and have her join him later? (ie, Does he feel he needs to be able to provide for her before he's comfortable asking her to give up the life she has to move? Or, was he maybe going to be staying with a friend or family member when he got there until he was able to save enough to get a place of his own?)
3) Why did it take him 10 months to get settled enough for her to join him? (Could be justifiable if he had to pay rent to a friend or family member, pay off bills AND save for a place of his own.)
4) This one's a biggie....what makes her think he may have cheated? Is it something he said or did? Is she the type of person who's going to assume the worst whether there's any real basis for the assumption or not? Could this accusation just be a cop out for her because she now realizes that she was only with this guy for 2 months and is affraid she'll move and it won't work out?

These are just the questions that immediately came to mind. I, for one, would not feel right assuming the worst of this guy without more information. For all I know, the poor guy moved with every intention of having her join him and has been busting his ass to get his finances in order and save enough to get a place where they can live together.

[Edited 1/17/2008 11:12:10 PM]

1/17/2008 11:18:38 PM is he really cheating?  

ramrod869
Winston, GA

Paris is right maybe all the questions are not answered yet i wouldn't want to jump to anything just yet. On the other hand live life and be happy really don't stress yourself over it

Page: 1, 2