Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

Please read the following guidelines just before dating the chat rooms. lancaster dating Possibly it s not this person s dream job, but it could share some essential components with it. Folks generally have a story about why they do not consume specific foods. orlin home onlyfans Who do you reply to first — your mum, buddy, or co worker? Reveals who they are most attached to in their life and inner circle.

plentyoffish hookup dating sites

Our virtual coach Lara aids stop and detect cyberbullying. personals panama city florida Even if you are unsure of what kind of particular person you re seeking for, some sites give a service that takes the private information entered by the user and finds potential matches based on that information and facts. We mentioned our superior byes and thank God, this time it was seriously over. localhookup scam Now, of course, the best inquiries for couples need a lot more than wondering to yourself Why is this person the way they are? when they do some thing weird or infuriating it requires asking very good inquiries — and seriously wanting to hear the answers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/16/2008 5:30:23 PM to those who are around 30 yrs of age  

starr78
Bend, OR

just looking for women around my age to chat with, after all this is a dating site is it not.

1/16/2008 5:31:39 PM to those who are around 30 yrs of age  

thegooddude24
Joliet, IL

No.. It's not.

1/16/2008 5:38:26 PM to those who are around 30 yrs of age  

easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

Its almost a dating sight. Most women wink at you then you email them and they blow you off.

1/16/2008 5:40:22 PM to those who are around 30 yrs of age  

ashnicholelee
Graham, NC

No its not a date site! Its a place to meet new people and get to know them!

1/16/2008 5:45:26 PM to those who are around 30 yrs of age  

easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

Then we need to change this sights name to........... you fill in the blanks ! I already have enough friends I want to HOOKUP

[Edited 1/16/2008 6:15:46 PM]

1/16/2008 5:49:00 PM to those who are around 30 yrs of age  

tamirae
Woodland, CA

come on people! we are here to meet, chat and well maybe...oh my goodness meet/date. atleast thats how i see it. it is called Date hook up.

1/16/2008 5:55:05 PM to those who are around 30 yrs of age  

starr78
Bend, OR

if you just want to meet people go out side.

1/16/2008 7:42:11 PM to those who are around 30 yrs of age  

redh_realtor
Cincinnati, OH

I love this site- I love to read and post in the forums. Chat with people. But when I want to meet someone I go outside! (just like you said).
So enjoy, have fun, e-mail a few girls (DON'T WINK), and have some fun.....

Good luck in the "hunt"!

1/16/2008 7:46:28 PM to those who are around 30 yrs of age  

drummaster777
Auburn, WA

That's the big difference between men and women on sites like this I think. Women just come to socialize and "meet new people". Most guys are really looking for someone. Women like the flirting and winking and all that stuff just for its own sake which is a big waste of time to most guys.

1/16/2008 7:49:20 PM to those who are around 30 yrs of age  

redh_realtor
Cincinnati, OH

Drummaster777-
I don't think that's true about most of the men or women.
That is just me and I have it clearly stated on my profile what I am and am not looking for. I think most people are the same way. Some want "friends", some want "boy/girlfriend", some want "husbands/wives", some want to "hookup" etc etc.

Its like everything in life- you just have to keep looking until you find what you want - in this case Who you want....

1/16/2008 7:57:46 PM to those who are around 30 yrs of age  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

The site is what you make of it. Me, I'm looking for a soulmate and I haven't strayed from that either. A few have given up and I, for one, can tell by their post

[Edited 1/16/2008 7:58:09 PM]

1/16/2008 8:01:14 PM to those who are around 30 yrs of age  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Hey Chopper..It is still a dating website...although lately it seems like a womens roller derby rink..(remember that old show? where they just ran in circles and rammed into each other as much as possible...lmao.)

But I wont give up...there are way to many good people on here..and I think we have seen enough of the others come and go to know that the people with any intent on friendship and/or dating...we will keep seeing them around.

making any sense?

Luvin

1/16/2008 8:07:38 PM to those who are around 30 yrs of age  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

You're right luvinlifetothem, this is a dating site but in real life would the behavior be the same??? No. Especially when looking for a potential mate.