Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookups in nashville tn

In addition to, a thing told me my most effective dating stories have been but to come. texas chat room People forge friendships with the disabled and turn them into a connection. He stated Grace Covenant, which was the identical name as the church I attended. gay bars san jose ca And by dick pics, they meant snaps of Richard Nixon, Dick Van Dyke and Andy Dick.

lesbian sex hookup

Take this list on your subsequent date evening, road trip, or ask them more than dinner and we promise you ll get started feeling the adore and passion once again. latina and co springfield ma Do not dating prejudices, be correct to oneself and dating your characteristics, you are going to see how on line chances you will get if immediately after you ll do so! Contact and friendship are significant parts of life, so do not risk to not reside them totally Match is the ideal spot to begin to make better and absolutely free items for your appreciate life. An average looking man is a normie, though a Becky is an typical searching young woman. cynthiaaluxx onlyfans In the United States, a single the of most significant on line dating markets in the planet, heterosexual couples are now far more probably to meet on the web than in any other way.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/3/2010 2:27:42 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

torisdad
Over 2,000 Posts (2,368)
Louisville, KY

Has anyone been to the BBC "Walking With Dinosaurs"? This thing looks damned awesome! I just bought tickets for myself and my daughter to go. It got me thinking, would something like this be a cool date? If a woman asked me to go to something like that, I'd be like "Hell yeah!".

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/3/2010 2:30:39 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

trish2010
Over 1,000 Posts (1,702)
Burley, ID

Sounds like a blast to me

5/3/2010 2:31:38 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

qnofmycstle
Over 1,000 Posts (1,093)
Tempe, AZ

Quote from trish2010:
Sounds like a blast to me

That goes double for me Have a great time!!!

5/3/2010 2:35:53 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

toot_sweet13
Over 1,000 Posts (1,233)
Woodbridge, VA

A few of my students have seen it and they liked it a lot but the parents said it was a bit long for the kids (they are five though, so I'm sure older kids will enjoy it). But they said it was awesome! Hope you have a great time!

5/3/2010 2:38:20 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

awakeing
Over 2,000 Posts (3,967)
Walled Lake, MI

Can you tell me what BBC stands for, because
I am almost sure what BBC is to me isn't what
you are referring to....

Movie? Museum? Theme Park?

I just looked to make sure because I get the
Canadian news cast and I didn't see
Walking with Dinosaurs mentioned.

[Edited 5/3/2010 2:45:28 PM PST]

5/3/2010 2:47:20 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

torisdad
Over 2,000 Posts (2,368)
Louisville, KY

Quote from awakeing:
you are referring to....

Movie? Museum? Theme Park?

British Broadcasting Corporation. It is a live stadium spectacular using animatronic dinosaurs that are VERY realistic. You can see it on youtube and on the website dinosaurslive.com. Tickets are damned expensive but I think it will be worth it.

Toot, my daughter is 14 and loves dinosaurs so she should be OK. We went to Dinosaur World last year. It was to cool. I have a picture of myself getting eaten by a T-REX!!

5/3/2010 2:49:27 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

sherri_
Over 1,000 Posts (1,278)
Erlanger, KY

Quote from torisdad:
Has anyone been to the BBC "Walking With Dinosaurs"? This thing looks damned awesome! I just bought tickets for myself and my daughter to go. It got me thinking, would something like this be a cool date? If a woman asked me to go to something like that, I'd be like "Hell yeah!".

Yes, it would be a very cool date. No, I haven't been, but I've watched the series on tv multiple times.

5/3/2010 2:50:36 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

toot_sweet13
Over 1,000 Posts (1,233)
Woodbridge, VA

Awesome, Tim! Know what else she'd love? The T-Rex cafe at Downtown Disney (Disney World). It's like rainforest cafe, but with all these animatronic dinosaurs that start up periodically. There is also this big ice cave section in the middle...that's where I wanted to sit!

5/3/2010 2:55:45 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

sherri_
Over 1,000 Posts (1,278)
Erlanger, KY

Quote from awakeing:
you are referring to....

They have a cable channel on digital cable, probably also on the upper tiers of direct tv, etc.

Think: Dr.Who, Monty Python, Primeval, Being Human, etc.

They have a series titled, "Walking With Dinosaurs", but I think it's on Discovery.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/

5/3/2010 3:01:19 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

torisdad
Over 2,000 Posts (2,368)
Louisville, KY

Quote from toot_sweet13:
Awesome, Tim! Know what else she'd love? The T-Rex cafe at Downtown Disney (Disney World). It's like rainforest cafe, but with all these animatronic dinosaurs that start up periodically. There is also this big ice cave section in the middle...that's where I wanted to sit!

We haven't been to Disney. We like things that aren't that run of the mill. I am taking her to Arkansas this summer. They have a diamond mine that is a public park. You get to look for the diamonds and anything you find, you keep. That's the kind of stuff we get into. She's never liked Disney anything except the Little Mermaid. That she loved. If I ever have to hear Under the Sea again.....

5/3/2010 3:03:51 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

trish2010
Over 1,000 Posts (1,702)
Burley, ID

Toris Have to agree with ya on the little mermaid thing..it was my daughters all time fave..she to this day at 19 has every word memorized, not just the songs the whole script!

5/3/2010 3:05:03 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

awakeing
Over 2,000 Posts (3,967)
Walled Lake, MI

Thanks Sherri and Tori,

I thought right away he meant the Canadian BBC but then
I thought maybe I was wrong because I get it right across
the boarder here and didn't see the series.

I like Canadian TV for the news and the comedy shows.
I have to say the topic has peaked my interest but
I have to hunt it down.

The only new series that caught my eye is Steven Hawking's
as he explained his theories on time travel, aliens, and the end
of the world.

Well Tori, sounds like you're going to have an awesome summer!
Now you make me think of the song Knights in White Satin.

5/3/2010 3:06:04 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

garyguitar02
Franklin, NJ

Hell, I've got a picture of me being eaten by a T. Rex, too. It's the wedding picture with my second wife. Carnivorous B*tch!!
Actually, I'd LOVE to see that. My kids and my favorite museum in the world is the Museum of Natural History, in NYC. I used to take the kids there all the time when they were little. Their favorite of course, was the dinosaur skeleton.

Great idea for a 14 yr. old, especially if she's into dinosaurs.

5/3/2010 3:07:01 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

latenitenla
Bossier City, LA

Quote from torisdad:
We haven't been to Disney. We like things that aren't that run of the mill. I am taking her to Arkansas this summer. They have a diamond mine that is a public park. You get to look for the diamonds and anything you find, you keep. That's the kind of stuff we get into. She's never liked Disney anything except the Little Mermaid. That she loved. If I ever have to hear Under the Sea again.....

hahahahaha! Be thankful its Little Mermaid! My almost 9yr old likes watching Barney. My almost-in-two-weeks 4yr old watches it, which i understand, but 9yr old??? *shudders*

Yeah he is a "dinosaur" but I wish he was extinct too!!!!

[Edited 5/3/2010 3:08:59 PM PST]

5/3/2010 3:15:15 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

sherri_
Over 1,000 Posts (1,278)
Erlanger, KY

Quote from awakeing:

The only new series that caught my eye is Steven Hawking's
as he explained his theories on time travel, aliens, and the end
of the world.

That one is AWESOME. Michio Kaku (the next Carl Sagan IMNSHO) has two on as well, "Sci Fi Science" and "Sci Trek", both on similar topics. I think they air on the Science Channel on Mondays or Tuesdays or both.

(looks)
Yep, Sci Trek airs tonite.

5/3/2010 3:20:16 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

torisdad
Over 2,000 Posts (2,368)
Louisville, KY

Quote from latenitenla:
hahahahaha! Be thankful its Little Mermaid! My almost 9yr old likes watching Barney. My almost-in-two-weeks 4yr old watches it, which i understand, but 9yr old??? *shudders*

Yeah he is a "dinosaur" but I wish he was extinct too!!!!

Barney must DIE!!

5/3/2010 3:23:25 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

torisdad
Over 2,000 Posts (2,368)
Louisville, KY

I'm thinking if you both have kids, this would be an awesome thing to do. Everyone would enjoy it. They need more things like this.

5/3/2010 3:44:31 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

middy63
Tell City, IN

I think my kids would enjoy this too.

As far as going somewhere like this for a date,
I'm game, I like stuff that isn't ordinary, maybe
not for a first date, but sure any date after that.

5/3/2010 3:46:18 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

wsprs0nthewind
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,512)
Powell, TN

It was here over the weekend and looked like it would be great. I really didn't have an excuse to go since my grandson is only 10 months so I missed it...but I would sure have loved to go. For me it would make a great date.

5/3/2010 3:47:49 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

maryg2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,910)
Philadelphia, PA

Quote from torisdad:

sure,why not.

and go-carts too! i can drive a mean car

5/3/2010 4:18:35 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

sherri_
Over 1,000 Posts (1,278)
Erlanger, KY

Quote from torisdad:
Barney must DIE!!

5/3/2010 4:20:00 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

justforums2010
Over 1,000 Posts (1,331)
Philadelphia, PA

Sounds fun.

5/3/2010 4:32:58 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

torisdad
Over 2,000 Posts (2,368)
Louisville, KY

Quote from maryg2:
sure,why not.

and go-carts too! i can drive a mean car

No way!! I live like 2 miles from the largest go-cart track in the country. I just took my daughter for the first time a few months ago. We had a blast!! I'll race you!

5/3/2010 4:41:53 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

carbonv
Over 1,000 Posts (1,602)
Salem, AR

Hey this is pretty cool... I have always loved dinosaurs but I didn't know so many hot women were into them too.

I'll have to remember that

5/3/2010 4:41:59 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

ladyeden
Over 1,000 Posts (1,442)
Waynesville, MO

Neat stuff

5/3/2010 4:49:00 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

torisdad
Over 2,000 Posts (2,368)
Louisville, KY

Quote from carbonv:
Hey this is pretty cool... I have always loved dinosaurs but I didn't know so many hot women were into them too.

I'll have to remember that

Why would women not like dinosaurs? They have very large bones, which we all know women love!!

5/3/2010 4:50:43 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

carbonv
Over 1,000 Posts (1,602)
Salem, AR

Quote from torisdad:
Why would women not like dinosaurs? They have very large bones, which we all know women love!!

Hmmm...plus, me being a carnivore may not be a bad thing at all either huh?

[Edited 5/3/2010 5:19:42 PM PST]

5/3/2010 5:05:03 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

earthygirl68
Independence, KS

It sounds pretty cool to me...

5/3/2010 6:53:24 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

hugsnlaughter
Over 2,000 Posts (3,674)
McKeesport, PA

Sounds like fun Tim and the Arkansas thing too!

5/3/2010 7:28:43 PM Walking With Dinosaurs!!  

torisdad
Over 2,000 Posts (2,368)
Louisville, KY

Quote from hugsnlaughter:
Sounds like fun Tim and the Arkansas thing too!

She's really excited about going. I got the tickets today. It's going to be awesome!!