Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps massage

Raya will also show you which pals you have in frequent if you both have a mutual friend s phone quantity, so you can often ask your pal if they vouch for your possible date. safford craigslist Come and meet singles close to you at 1 of our vibrant and informal Match nights. Recent research have shown, unsurprisingly, that the most successful on the internet dating interactions happen amongst folks with genuine similarities. skout tricks Users can then pick to like and comment on some thing in that profile, and that serves as a mutual conversation starter.

mega personal reviews

This discomfort can also extend even additional in FYG/FYGlet relationships amongst upperclassmen and initial years. carrollton singles over 40 I talked about this with my therapist, he told me that this is normal to feel like this due to the fact I was in no way effectively treated from my past traumas because I often stopped medication and sessions mid way via. Her car or truck has stalled, this time on the side of a rather key highway. omegle spy program Your advantage year is the 52 week time period that your unemployment claim is thought of active just before you have to have to reapply.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/9/2010 6:53:34 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

chek1678
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,790)
Halifax, PA

>>>>>>>>> out with the things that you can bring.

We have less then a month till the meet & greet and sure would be nice to know what we will be needing to make this a great weekend for everyone....So let Groomer know what you can bring...whether you post it in the tread or send her an e-mail...Thanks

Thank you to all those who have already informed her of what you are willing to bring.. it is/was appreciated.

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/9/2010 7:30:32 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

sweetsugar57
Over 2,000 Posts (2,329)
Pottsville, PA

One can of OFF(mosquito repellent)!!!

5/9/2010 10:59:33 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

manineaston
Easton, PA

I'm bringing a cake for desert and anything else I can lay my hands on.

5/9/2010 3:52:15 PM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

sweetsugar57
Over 2,000 Posts (2,329)
Pottsville, PA

Quote from manineaston:
I'm bringing a cake for desert and anything else I can lay my hands on.

Hmmmmmmmm, loves those banana cakes.
So, Steve, u sweet man, what kinda cake r u bringing???

5/9/2010 4:31:26 PM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

manineaston
Easton, PA

Hey Woman , you'll just have to wait and see. Nothing special, but most like it.

5/9/2010 6:41:14 PM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

groomerdb
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,943)
Mountville, PA

5/10/2010 3:37:33 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

groomerdb
Mountville, PA

Mr. Bump Pictures, Images and Photos

[Edited 5/10/2010 3:38:33 AM PST]

5/10/2010 5:50:29 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

sweetsugar57
Over 2,000 Posts (2,329)
Pottsville, PA

[quoteheader]Quote from groomerdb:[/quoteheader][quote]Mr. Bump Pictures, Images and Photos[/quote]

5/10/2010 11:10:52 PM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

paul570
Over 1,000 Posts (1,465)
Wilkes Barre, PA

5/11/2010 4:48:44 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

mowboss54
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,110)
Springdale, PA

as soon as all this brother stuff is over I can get down to business and check out my easy up and my vendors tent for all pieces. not easy to do when youre in a car traveling back and forth to Virginia

5/11/2010 4:54:30 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

stumppy
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,267)
Bath, PA

Sisters are terrific, My butt was rescued out of a sling a few times by my Sis. So, anytime she says, "Hey, Bro", I simply say, "yep, what do ya need"

5/11/2010 6:05:35 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

groomerdb
Mountville, PA

Quote from paul570:

5/11/2010 7:00:29 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

groomerdb
Mountville, PA

Don't forget we're starting our list now so lets us know what your bringing!

Here Are Some Ideas!

breakfast foods: eggs, bacon, sausage, danish, etc.
covered dishes of any type -
Hamburgers & Rolls -
Bar-B-Que & Rolls -
Hot Dogs & Rolls -
Chips- Pretzels
Salads of all kinds:
pasta, macaroni, potato, salad greens, fruit etc -
( please keep in mind about the warmth of the day and possible spoilage w/salads with mayo)
catsup & Mustard -
pickles any kind -
coffee - tea - hot chocolate -
creamer - sugar -
Drinks -
paper plates - napkins - forks, knives, spoons -
cups for hot drinks & cold-
Deserts : of any kind
pies, cakes, cookies, grams choc and marshmellos for smores -
Toilet paper for the out house -
wood
grates for the fire to cook on etc

OUR UPDATED LIST
(this is just food and food stuffs)

Chek- has 1-42 cup coffee pot, 2- 20 cup coffee pots,1- slow cooker
(never enough coffee pots)
Trish & Hunter- Bar-B-Que pork sandwiches, ribs, plasticware, plastic cups,jello cups
Kym - brownies, & pulled pork sandwiches
Sassi- cookies, chili, cornbread,beer
Shm- sausage & peppers, Kahlua
Stumppy- eggs, bacon, sausage, toast bread, french toast bread, and oatmeal
Forever- baked beans & hot dogs
Me- pineqapple cake ( pineapple upsidedown cake)
Manineaston- cake & grill for fire for holding pots and pans, not to cook on directly
trucker01mom55- fruit salad
Mowboss- several flavors of breakfast muffins
Sweetsugar- potato salad & table covers

Don't forget, I need to get what your planning on bringing to share at the meet & greet!

Thank You

P.S. if you can't make it or are changing what you are bringing please let me know....any question please ask or email!

5/11/2010 10:46:11 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

teabee
Erie, PA

Hi, I am new here.....where is cabin fever going to be, and can anyone come along?

Will check back later or email me, thanks,

Trisha

[Edited 5/11/2010 10:46:50 AM PST]

5/11/2010 2:17:10 PM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

rdyet
Ephrata, PA

I'm bringing whoopie pies and 2 cases of bottled water.

5/12/2010 2:46:58 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

groomerdb
Mountville, PA

Here Are Some Ideas!

Hamburgers & Rolls -
Bar-B-Que & Rolls -
Hot Dogs & Rolls -
Chips- Pretzels
Salads of all kinds:
( please keep in mind about the warmth of the day and possible spoilage w/salads with mayo)
catsup & Mustard -
pickles any kind -
creamer - sugar -
Drinks -
wood

OUR UPDATED LIST

Trish & Hunter- Bar-B-Que pork sandwiches, ribs, plasticware, plastic cups,jello cups
Mowboss- several flavors of breakfast muffins
Sweetsugar- potato salad & table covers
Rdyet- I'm bringing whoopie pies and 2 cases of bottled water.

Don't forget, I need to get what your planning on bringing to share at the meet & greet!

P.S. if you can't make it or are changing what you are bringing please let me know....any question please ask or email!

5/12/2010 4:53:45 PM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

groomerdb
Mountville, PA

[quoteheader]Quote from forever824:[/quoteheader][quote]Mr. Bump Pictures, Images and Photos[/quote]

5/12/2010 6:56:59 PM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

jdeso1
Willow Grove, PA

I've read much about coffee pots, nothing about coffee. There's a good deal in the neighborhood on Maxwell House. Two questions, Should I grab some decaf, and roughly how much do you think we'll go through?

5/12/2010 7:18:28 PM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

sassi_nepa
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,366)
Factoryville, PA

sugar & creamer too! and none of that powdered creamer crap...warn me so I can bring the real stuff

5/12/2010 8:32:22 PM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

jdeso1
Willow Grove, PA

I'll bring it all. I don't do fake.

5/13/2010 2:28:18 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

groomerdb
Mountville, PA

Joe I will check with Shm and chek and maybe get an idea, I know we had a couple of pots going pretty much all day, just not sure if any were decaf. I can get back to you.

5/13/2010 2:46:06 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

sweetsugar57
Over 2,000 Posts (2,329)
Pottsville, PA

Deb, Im changing that potato salad to homemade Meatballs in Tomato sauce.
Read about the mayonnaise spoiling. OK?? Cass

5/13/2010 2:48:14 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

groomerdb
Mountville, PA

gotcha! thanks sugar!

5/13/2010 3:34:45 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

sweetsugar57
Over 2,000 Posts (2,329)
Pottsville, PA

Whew..

5/13/2010 4:51:25 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

chek1678
Halifax, PA

Quote from groomerdb:
Joe I will check with Shm and chek and maybe get an idea, I know we had a couple of pots going pretty much all day, just not sure if any were decaf. I can get back to you.

Groomer...check your mail... Know you will anyways..

5/13/2010 5:45:04 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

stumppy
Bath, PA

I'll be bringing 1/2 & 1/2, I hope you guys save enough for the breakfast fixins.

5/13/2010 11:53:18 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

groomerdb
Mountville, PA

stumppy that will be good that way I don't think we'll run out... I'll be updating the list when we hit the next page makes it easier to keep track of

5/13/2010 5:37:52 PM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

mowboss54
Springdale, PA

Well since my idea got taken I'll bring the broccoli salad. it seemed to go well at the last one and I dont have to worry about it spoiling until the day of use. remind me not to forget the cheese this time

5/13/2010 6:19:01 PM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

sweetsugar57
Over 2,000 Posts (2,329)
Pottsville, PA

Mow, you posted breakfast thingies, I thought you changed ur mind, duh.
But I love broccoli salad... Is there mayonnaise in it???

5/13/2010 6:34:16 PM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

stumppy
Bath, PA

Hey, mayonaise is acidic, bacteria stay away from acids, stuff made with mayo don't spoil as quick as anything else. In fact, it's safe to leave it unfridged for a few hours, SO whoever told you that BS is full of it. But the problem may occur if there are lotsa sweetners added to the salads, i.e. condiments that contain sugars like fructose sucrose lactose etc.

THE MAYO DON"T HURT, IN FACT IT HELPS PROTECT, EGG WHITES ARE NOT GOOD THO, the yolks are OK, Fine in fact. So if you have boiled eggs in the salad make sure they are covered w/ mayo so the egg white don't spoil !!

Stumppy

5/13/2010 7:44:26 PM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

hunter_n_2b
Meyersdale, PA

We will have lots of ice and that fridge there,,, It will be ok..Do not store in aluminum foil pans,, glass or plastic is better, acid reacts to the aluminum...

Opt for eggless dishes when packing a picnic lunch. No, a picnic doesn't seem complete without a creamy potato salad, but if the salad will be setting in the sun or in the summer heat, it will quickly reach an unsafe temperature level. Vinegar-based salads are a much safer route.

Our dishes wont be in the sun,,, there is a fridge,, so it will stay cold..

[Edited 5/13/2010 7:53:03 PM PST]

5/13/2010 8:54:44 PM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

chek1678
Halifax, PA

NOTE::::::::: No food will be stored in the sun as the pavilion is under shade as well during most of the day except during the early morning when the sun first comes up.
There is a frig. on site but there will also be coolers to store some food items as well as ice available to keep things chilled.

It's also recommended that all items should be in either a plastic, glass or stainless steel container for storage with a cover. Many salads that use mayo or salad dressing can be added to your fixings when you are ready to serve.

Most cold drinks can be placed in the mountain spring water that flows within 25 feet of the pavilion to temper or chill it down. Ice can be added to the drink if you wish it cooler but without checking the water temp., it should be in the ball park of about 45 to 50 degrees. (will check that out in the next couple of days) For many moons, that was the way they would keep things cool as there was at one time a spring house just up stream 90 feet where the spring is located.

5/14/2010 3:42:11 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

groomerdb
Mountville, PA

The Date Is Getting Closer

Here Are Some Ideas!

Hamburgers & Rolls -
Bar-B-Que & Rolls -
Hot Dogs & Rolls -
Chips- Pretzels
Salads of all kinds:
catsup & Mustard -
pickles any kind -
creamer - sugar -
Drinks -
wood

OUR UPDATED LIST

Mowboss- broccoli salad
Sweetsugar- Meatballs in Tomato sauce & table covers
jdeso- coffee, creamor, sugar

[Edited 5/14/2010 3:43:47 AM PST]

5/14/2010 3:49:16 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

mowboss54
Springdale, PA

Deb I'm still bringing the muffins AND the broccoli salad.

5/14/2010 4:29:24 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

manineaston
Easton, PA

I'll be bringing a Chocolate Cake and anything else that I can think of.

5/14/2010 4:45:22 AM I'm Going to the Cabin Fever Meet & Greet and I'm Bringing...  

groomerdb
Mountville, PA

The Date Is Getting Closer

Here Are Some Ideas!

Hamburgers & Rolls -
Bar-B-Que & Rolls -
Hot Dogs & Rolls -
Chips- Pretzels
Salads of all kinds:
catsup & Mustard -
pickles any kind -
creamer - sugar -
Drinks -
wood

OUR UPDATED LIST

Mowboss- broccoli salad & variety of muffins
Sweetsugar- Meatballs in Tomato sauce & table covers
jdeso- coffee, creamor, sugar
manineaston- chocolate cake, grill for fire for pots and pans