Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

where can i find hookups

It got to a point exactly where he could not stop pondering about ending the marriage. kissimmee dating sites The most difficult thing is reading body language. This forum consists of 2,084 subjects and 28,952 replies, and was final updated by T from NY 13 hours, 40 minutes ago. omegle ft strangers app Surprisingly, I wasn t scared that he was an ax murderer.

hookup charlotte nc

I am significantly older than the 20 or 30 anything this article implies, but these questions would commonly operate for any age up to 80 and beyond. st augustine hookups I recommend WhatsApp as it is the least intrusive of the options. You have been communicating with your new match for a even though, and you feel comfortable enough to ask them out for an in person date. puerto rican dating app They dropped us off at the side of the highway and I produced it back to YYZ intact.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/16/2008 9:18:11 PM what do you consider  

packmother
Hudson, NY

to be the most important quality in a confident?

1/16/2008 9:18:44 PM what do you consider  

packmother
Hudson, NY

and with that a good night.

1/17/2008 7:33:57 AM what do you consider  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I says I cannot post on the other thread for chatting. The one about the guy not being intimate with a thiest.

I just want to say Pack that my remarks where just my wise cracks being made with my dry sense of humor. No offense intended.

1/17/2008 7:49:21 AM what do you consider  

packmother
Hudson, NY

Queenofhearts
PLEASE.
I took no offense or such. Perhaps we both have senses of humor that we need to get to know. My own many times is funny or clever only to myself. I enjoyed our communication.

1/17/2008 8:12:46 AM what do you consider  

blooz2me
Amherst, OH

Hi MOM......I'm not sure what you are asking. Can you rephrase it?

1/17/2008 8:15:40 AM what do you consider  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

Larry.....hi handsome

A confidant? I have several. They never have betrayed me nor I them. We can tell each other everything. But.....mustn't tell one about the other's secrets either. Did I answer it?

1/17/2008 8:27:25 AM what do you consider  

packmother
Hudson, NY

Good morning son,
I was asking what was the most important quality a person would have to have to become a confident of yours. For me to consider someone a confident the first thing I would need would be to have a history with them. I was just wondering what others thought. To me we have very few confidents in our lives.

1/17/2008 8:29:20 AM what do you consider  

blooz2me
Amherst, OH

Damn Sugah...You just make me want to kiss you all ova!

My answer to the question would have to be plain trust. That carries a lot of weight in my book.

1/17/2008 8:30:05 AM what do you consider  

tomfreebird
Gurley, AL

It would take a few years of experience to see if they was totally trust worthy

1/17/2008 8:33:14 AM what do you consider  

packmother
Hudson, NY

Kid, I agree with you, trust is way up there.
Tomfreebird, I thought maybe it was just me, but I need time to see if my trust is well placed, as you said

added: I was thinking maybe I had become to careful as I aged.

[Edited 1/17/2008 8:35:04 AM]

1/17/2008 8:34:26 AM what do you consider  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

I consider the most important quality in a confidant is to be able to keep your secrets.

Unfortunately , I learned the hard way never to confide in anyone again .

1/17/2008 8:35:22 AM what do you consider  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

to be the most important quality in a confident?

trust and loyalty--i know what you mean--

1/17/2008 8:36:53 AM what do you consider  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

I require trust and I'm a very trusting person until someone destroys that trust in which I am wary from then on in the confident category. I would prefer someone to tell me honestly something I wouldn't want to hear than to lie to me about it.

1/17/2008 8:40:30 AM what do you consider  

packmother
Hudson, NY

Life experiences do contribute to how we see things. I know what you are saying too. I never want to live my life over, but some of the lessons along the way are not what I wish they had been. The high side is that we become better prepared for the next phase, isn't it?

1/17/2008 8:42:15 AM what do you consider  

packmother
Hudson, NY

There was a time I was much more willing to extend trust, now I wait for it to be earned. I am still arguing within myself about it.

Page: 1, 2