Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to find hookups on craigslist

The trick to on the internet dating is for the person to know what they want and want in a relationship beforehand. dating services arizona Paid membership can give you greater handle more than your privacy settings and can weed out the weirdos and hook up artists so you will not be inundated with messages from people who are not proper for you. The app features possibilities for customers to choose from 22 gender choices and 13 orientation possibilities , creating it LGBTQ+ friendly. locanto baku azerbaijan I just looked into hinge, but the app is a mess and there is no on line version.

privatedelight hookup

And if you re actually feeling brave, a video chat feature on the app enables customers to have face to face time with other Peloton customers throughout reside classes. free black dating sites in atlanta Proceeds to spend for a secondary drink for myself ahead of he goes, I proceed to block him. I employed to go to speed dating events in Dublin with speeddating. wejustfit dating As far as very first date concerns go, this is Extremely direct.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/17/2008 4:27:40 PM Could anyone provide me information on?  

renonetwo
Waterville, ME

Sunny that sounds like a fun thing to collect. I collect depression era glass, and my sister,sister in law, and I run for books all the time. We carry them with us to antique meets and so on. I've gotten some fabulous deals, but most of all, finding something you have is worth $$$$ is even more fun!

So I hope you find you have many treasures.

1/17/2008 4:52:35 PM Could anyone provide me information on?  

charmie
Glasgow, MT

Suny--

My 32 yr old son does the bottle and broken china plares digs. He'll go out and bring home a part of a dinner plate that I can tell is transfer ware and then he'll put it in a place.....

Keeps him out of trouble. I have been with him whenhe dug up bottles...it is a thrill!

I used to collect Depression Glass---the Ballerina pattern in green. I still have a beautiful flower vase of that pattern but gave all the rest to my daughter.

1/17/2008 5:15:46 PM Could anyone provide me information on?  

sunnyx56
Rochester, NH

Sorprano anything that has to do with coke is worth money. I have parts to old coke machines and know where there is the biggest part of 1 in the woods. I haven't found a real old coke bottle Yet. Knight I go to auctions and am amazed by the money they get for old tools especially old wooden planers. And I will be in touch about the other stuff. onetwo that's a hell of a combination someday we'll see. Charmie then you know what I'm talking about, see it through another eyes. Sunny Thanks everyone

1/17/2008 5:22:17 PM Could anyone provide me information on?  

pylgram
Checotah, OK

Sunny,

Old glass that has I T on it was made in Indian Territory before Oklahoma became a state. Anything with I T on it is valuable. You might check your bottles and see if you have any with this on them. I can wholesale pop bottles with I T on them starting at fifty dollars each. I own property that had a bottling company on it back in Indian Territory. I haven't dug for bottles in years but there are probably thousands here. Hope this info helps.

Pyl.

1/17/2008 5:39:07 PM Could anyone provide me information on?  

sunnyx56
Rochester, NH

Thanks Ply, That's easy enough to look for. You didn't happen to forget to mention where that property is did you? Sunny

1/17/2008 6:23:52 PM Could anyone provide me information on?  

pylgram
Checotah, OK

That is a constant problem. people wanting to dig.

ONe other tidbit of infor; Back in the early days before indoor plumbing, people had out houses. They were usually at the very back of the property in one corner or the other.
People would take a bottle of pop to the out house with them and when they finished, they would throw the bottle down the hole. If you can locate some of these properties, you can probe with a metal rod and find bottles. I know it sounds grose but there is no sign of poop left in the soil. These outhouse sites need to be around the turn of the century or earlier to the bottles to be worth much.

Hope this helps

1/17/2008 6:38:42 PM Could anyone provide me information on?  

packmother
Hudson, NY

In many areas in NYS there are annual Antique Fairs, many have free appraisal services. You might check out such in your area or close by. Here abouts they will many times do up to 5 items. If I am not mistaken you have several children, so 5 each would get you how many?

1/17/2008 9:53:45 PM Could anyone provide me information on?  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Sorry I don't collect anything like that at all but am glad to hear you have a passion for it- fun isnet it- always wanted one of those gigercounter things myself still dont have one but maybe when I retire.

1/18/2008 4:25:05 AM Could anyone provide me information on?  

wvpenni
Morgantown, WV

Sunny, good, no excellent topic. I love antiques. Kovals is a book published and I believe updated yearly. I have found a lot of good information in them.

1/18/2008 7:22:30 AM Could anyone provide me information on?  

sunnyx56
Rochester, NH

Shell, The funny this is you don't need one, you can find dumps just by looking. I watch the side of the road and look for any old metal, if I check closer and find old buckets or cans. I start to walk around and if the dump is close to the surface you will know. They threw all metal can, bottles, pottery, dishes into the same pile. If anyone should decide to try this I would suggest 1]get the owner permission before you dig 2]and definitely watch out for open holes {outhouses and well} or rotted wood or rusted metal it could cover a well or hole. Ply I haven't found one yet, but I know a few who have dug them. Sunny

1/19/2008 1:42:13 PM Could anyone provide me information on?  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Good idea but probably not going to happen soon anyway it does sound fun though, thanks for the advice

Page: 1, 2