Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meag personal

You like tinder good news dwells in hundreds, bumble, give us about them functioning. san juan dating It enables frank interactions with every other & can play funny games. Pickable, a new on the internet dating notion, recently launched, supplying ladies a way to choose up guys about them devoid of ever possessing to expose their identity. skipthegames owensboro You Chat with a significant American man or You can discover easily a American girl for marriage in Alaska, Texas, California, Montana, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, and in all American cities.

megapersonals con

My pal opened it even though I stood behind him, holding a knife. craigslist safford az Here are some of our favourites from true females in the North East Chris proposed to Kari a year following their initially date. Again, appear for persons whose behaviors match your personal tolerance for danger. leslie hannah belle onlyfans Users are asked to total a 25 query test prior to beginning the romance seeking journey to let the program to understand their preferences.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/11/2010 7:33:55 PM Is my profile boring?  

knightofcolours
Prescott, AZ

Aside from the unsmarmy look of unabashed boredom tattooed across my face (that's me- I'm unsmarmy!), would you even want to meet that guy in a well-lit public place, surrounded by telephones programmed to dial only 911 at the touch of any random button?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/11/2010 11:18:13 PM Is my profile boring?  
vds4
Marietta, GA

your profile screams " don't bother to talk to me, I will squash you like a bug "

I mean that with sincerity. I mean that with a dose of motherly love. OK? I have an eHarmony account, and I had to have someone work with me to get my profile there not to read that I wanted to cut up your sandwich and watch cartoons with you....you know, 'cause I'm a mom and it comes thru.

Yours reads "my friends made me do this, women suck. They want me for my money. They are unstable and make my life hell. If you are are the one in a MILLION that is not this way, I will give you a shot, but i'm not holding my breath"

While I'm sure this is not how you really feel, its scarey to reach out and contact someone and your profile makes it even MORE scarey. A good woman might be scared off. You might only get the crazies. This site is NOT short on the crazies. I like to tell men just because this site is free does not mean I am cheap. I have had to learn to do that here. Its like anything in life. There is good and there is bad. You have to find the good and leave the bad behind.

I would suggest you try and do that with your profile.

Try and leave the negativity out of it. We all have been beaten up and spit out by our past relationships. We also have all gained WISDOM from those failed relationships. I chose to take the positive from my failed marriage and forgive the infidelity and let go of the hate. I gained a good friend and lost a source of pain in my life. Pain I hear in your profile.

I would be happy to re read your profile if you want to rewrite it. My profile my disappear. I make mine invisible most of the time. Its visible today for one person to see the pictures I took on Mother's Day. Otherwise, I tend to be invisible to everyone but my "friends". I guess you can type my name in and email though....or I can just see if you respond and we can talk that way. Whatever you want, or don't want.

You sound beat down. Don't be. There is someone out there for you. I have to believe there is someone out there for me. Some days are hard. Just stay positive. Like attracts like. Put positive out there on your profile to attract that kind of person.

Also, change your picture. Its hard to see your face and whatever your are standing in or under is distracting.

-valerie

5/11/2010 11:44:36 PM Is my profile boring?  

kiwi_girl
Christchurch
New Zealand

I could not have put it better myself. Excellent synopsis!

Leave out anything starting with: don't, won't and can't or any derivation thereof.

You obviously have a lot to offer, and it is nice to share your life with your soulmate. Celebrate (in advance) the uplifting effect this will have on your life and express the inner smile that this brings for you.

As I mentioned to someone on another profile, instead of saying that you don't want anyone fat to respond, put a positive spin on it and say that you like someone who looks after themselves, enjoys keeping fit and leads an active life.

Hopefully this analogy shows the black and white difference between the choices you can make when wording your 'requirements'.

Being into entertainment, it is vital that you make some positive statement regarding kids. Maybe you can say that you love going to children's hospitals most to make sick kids laugh, or that you like entertaining kids because you feel like a kid again or something like that.

All the best!

5/12/2010 12:13:44 AM Is my profile boring?  

knightofcolours
Prescott, AZ

Thank you both. As tempted as i might be to defend myself, the effort would be ludicrous, as you described my (apparently not-so-secret) mindset exactly. And my profile just laid all that out in the open, as obvious as a nudist in a Baptist church. I have to really take some time to focus on the positive before I rewrite. (Isn't it horrible? I've almost forgotten what the positive actually is, in dating.) I've learned to focus on the positive in nearly every area of my life except for this, maybe the most important thing in life .

Thank you so much for your well-thought words of wisdom.

5/12/2010 12:23:43 AM Is my profile boring?  

ron10000
Brighton, MI

With that profile and attitude, your chances are much like those of a snowball in hell.

Take the advice already given and do a total re-write!!

Ron

5/12/2010 4:43:05 AM Is my profile boring?  

knightofcolours
Prescott, AZ

But I've heard of snowballs in hell before. They MUST exist.

5/12/2010 5:06:33 AM Is my profile boring?  

definitely_ltr
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,241)
Bilbo
Spain

Did someone say HELL ?!?

Hey Knight! If you hafta ask ..... then maybeeeeee .....

(I like snow-balls! Light and fluffy individual 'flakes' when put together can serve such a WALLOP!!! hehehe )

(might not be here for too long, tho')

5/12/2010 8:22:17 PM Is my profile boring?  

knightofcolours
Prescott, AZ

Yeah, see? There are snowballs in Hell, Norway.

5/12/2010 11:27:08 PM Is my profile boring?  

lynnsudden
Monterey, CA

I think you are hilarious! Great sense of humor, long in the tooth though... just clean it up a bit and here's a thought use your great dry humor on positive things, good luck!

5/13/2010 12:49:42 AM Is my profile boring?  

ron10000
Brighton, MI

Ya got me. We also have Hell, MI so I guess there are snowballs in Hell and Hell does freeze over. Damn all the good old sayings won’t work any more.

[Edited 5/13/2010 12:50:50 AM PST]

5/14/2010 3:31:46 PM Is my profile boring?  

knightofcolours
Prescott, AZ

Thank you Lynn . I'm working on a new, more positive bio at the moment... funny (or maybe not funny) how it's so much easier to come up with funny stuff when thinking negative! I like to make fun of negative stuff i guess. Isn't it more fun to laugh at life's BS than just go around moping? Okay, but as almost everyone has said, the profile needs to dwell on the positive. Darn positive stuff!

5/17/2010 5:37:02 PM Is my profile boring?  

knightofcolours
Prescott, AZ

Well... okay i have a brand new profile, now. Hopefully I fixed all those problems people have mentioned (except for maybe the non-grinning photo. Maybe that's next). Please tell me what you think. Please go easy on me, I'm delicate.

[Edited 5/17/2010 5:37:21 PM PST]

5/17/2010 6:17:42 PM Is my profile boring?  

definitely_ltr
Bilbo
Spain

If I was 10 years younger and 1,000 miles closer.
Except for the GOD thing .....

Much better Knight! (althought truthfully I didn't have a problem with the first rendition!)

May your reality become your fantasy and vice versa.
You are a one of a kind HOOT!!!
(please stay that way!)

5/17/2010 6:53:58 PM Is my profile boring?  

definitely_ltr
Bilbo
Spain

I forgot to add that the US instead of you and me, is the clincher!!!

5/17/2010 10:33:57 PM Is my profile boring?  

knightofcolours
Prescott, AZ

Thank you. I wish i could buy you coffee (or ice cream or both)! And I'm so glad you liked the first profile. I actually liked it better than this one because i expressed my feelings better (including the negative) and had more fun doing it. But as others had suggested, even if i liked it better, it was probably a turn-off to most women, except for those who could appreciate my raw (maybe abrasive?) sense of humor. I think women with an unusual sense of humor probably get along with me best. I believe in self-improvement, and the comments in this thread have been helpful in showing me an important area where i can improve (thank you, everyone).

5/18/2010 1:57:18 AM Is my profile boring?  

sweetmama67
Spartanburg, SC

Not boring at all to address the original question...quite well written. Just being you!

5/18/2010 11:23:18 AM Is my profile boring?  

knightofcolours
Prescott, AZ

Thank you.

5/19/2010 10:23:11 PM Is my profile boring?  

kiwi_girl
Christchurch
New Zealand

Hey sweety,

cute smile! Your black humour is cool and crazy, but now you just get a little wee bit as a tempter, and it leaves you wanting more. You haven't laid too many cards on the table, but leave the reader with a glow, and wanting to know more. I did thoroughly enjoy your other profile, and found it quite amusing, but also quite dark. Before I wanted more without contacting you... now I want to contact you so you can give me more. Make sense?

You've given the reader an uplifting sensation, and I think there is still room for improvement. Yes, we have all been burnt, I probably wouldn't point out the obvious. I am 'over' being burnt, and the pain and suffering has made me inversely and proportionally stronger as a result. At the expense of sounding cliched, look to tomorrow, try not to dwell on the past!

If you are genuinely not happy with your profile, by all means, go back to your old profile, I just think you might miss out on the high functioning bubbly extroverts, and attract too many low functioning oppressed introverts instead.... was that politically correct enough?!

All the same, everything we say is just a bunch of ideas. I think your profile is looking great. I still can never get over how much smiling changes someone's face

All the best.

5/20/2010 1:32:31 AM Is my profile boring?  

knightofcolours
Prescott, AZ

Awww, thank you. And you're absolutely right- I would SO MUCH rather attract someone who focuses on the positive than someone who enjoys (?) being depressed. If the difference between the first profile and this one is the difference between whether I appeal to happy or miserable women, I'll keep this one!

5/20/2010 1:41:12 AM Is my profile boring?  

kiwi_girl
Christchurch
New Zealand

Hey, good for you. You'll probably notice more (now that it has come to your attention) the same traits and feelings in other people's profiles, whether they sound 'doom & gloom' or happy and loving every minute of life. I know which one I'd rather choose!