Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight mobile

Discovering much more about their work and employment will enable you figure out their special targets and aspirations, and how they hustle to reach those desires. long beach personals The great news is that you do not have to tolerate their unhealthy behavior any longer! In this video, you are going to study how to establish wholesome boundaries with these hard people today to make sure your marriage, and your own sanity, is not negatively impacted. At a speed dating event, you only have a couple of minutes to impress that lovely stranger sitting ideal in front of you. how to delete locanto account Rachel is a complete time freelance writer covering all the things from the most effective vibrators to the very best Tv shows to watch with your family members.

sites like megapersonals

That Sunday, we decided to take the train to Surrey for a date at The White Horse, a pub where a scene with Cameron Diaz and Jude Law from The Vacation was filmed. langley hookups Uncover out what first date queries you must never forget to ask, and make the most out of that 1st encounter to benefit both you and your special someone. 11). pof girls Southern regions of india singles around the decent on line cost free transgender personals.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/18/2008 2:57:29 PM MUDslingers, NAME Callers, MENTAL Abusers  

sereneinlife
Mountain View, MO

WOW 53,,

such language

my ear`s are a hurting

1/18/2008 3:46:54 PM MUDslingers, NAME Callers, MENTAL Abusers  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

Come on Vixen hon......let's have a laugh for a change. Was up at four this morning. Think that is when I did this? Who knows......the day has run together.

Mocha....You are 100% correct. I made this site for a reason.....very good one actually. But don't want to drop the key yet. I usually have my say to these that I am talking about and leave. Does no good to argue with them. As a matter of fact, the last time they stirred the pot......we all ignored them and it worked quite well for a preiod. Thanks for you contribution.....all sincere advice appreciated. And you missed the fighting cause you were in country music so much.

No Penni.....Hon, it wasn't/isn't you....I won't talk behind your back. I'll tell ya if I don't like something and to your face for sure. But, I've never fussed about anything you have done but once. And then, it was just my opinion.

Hugs you lovely folkses..........

1/18/2008 3:59:54 PM MUDslingers, NAME Callers, MENTAL Abusers  

mochaflower
Indianapolis, IN

Sugah, if the fighting was at night, I was probably not on-line. But you may be right, but hey, country music is much more fun than fighting.
But I do hate missing a good cat fight. I probably would have joined in.

1/18/2008 4:01:46 PM MUDslingers, NAME Callers, MENTAL Abusers  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

That's why I was spending so much time there too Mocha.
And I don't even like country music.

I'm sure you can still catch itIt never seems to die.

[Edited 1/18/2008 4:02:49 PM]

1/18/2008 4:42:42 PM MUDslingers, NAME Callers, MENTAL Abusers  

beelzebob
Greenville, SC

Suhah, have you ever thought about, or do you now, belong to a christian site?

1/19/2008 2:20:30 PM MUDslingers, NAME Callers, MENTAL Abusers  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

I've never been to another site except for other day when trying to get away from a few people on here. I'll check it out. and thanks.

[Edited 1/19/2008 2:21:48 PM]

1/19/2008 2:32:30 PM MUDslingers, NAME Callers, MENTAL Abusers  

elfiegirl
Venice, FL

Okay...I have more to say....

Filth, foul, dirty names, more filth and foul, bad word, bad word,
bad word, potty mouth, foul language, more filth, cussing, nasty
word, hateful words, mean words, sticks, stones, clubs, tire irons,
whips, chains, daggers, .38's, .45's, glocks, sub-machine guns, M80's,
machine guns, gatlin guns, tanks, and missiles and finally nuclear
warheads..........POOF!!!!!!

Then.....................SILENCE....................all dead now.

No one left to say a word.....sad.

Page: 1, 2