Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is there a subreddit for hookups

Use only two to three questions per date evening, and genuinely speak about the answers in depth. single ladies in new york This website is protected by reCAPTCHA and the GooglePrivacy policyandTerms of serviceapply. Gives may well be subject to modify without notice. wwwredtude com These online matchmakers mostly function as ice breakers, helping lubricate the conversation.

apps for hookups

Just after a week of chatting on BBM , we choose to meet up for a drinke. chat los angeles Too frequently, anger will escalate to violent and aggressive behavior. Some types of apps are primarily net based such as Match, eHarmony, and OkCupid. how to delete ldsplanet account To sum up I have been dating a couple of Singaporean girls recently.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/18/2008 2:14:12 PM NEW View/or an observation  

jeannies10
Diamond Bar, CA

"welcome"

1/18/2008 2:22:25 PM NEW View/or an observation  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

I am confused as to the Threader's first sentence...
"Not asking for opinions", then why start a thread?????

[Edited 1/18/2008 2:24:08 PM]

1/18/2008 2:27:42 PM NEW View/or an observation  

packmother
Hudson, NY

The thread is exactly as posted. It is well explained.
actually the main idea is posted in the title.

1/18/2008 2:27:53 PM NEW View/or an observation  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

When I responded to Packs' post I admittedly should have seen what she was really asking. I then responded to her request and apologized. She, in turn, apologized to me and that was the end of it. No arguments, no hurt feelings, as it should be. PLEEEEEEEASE folks, let's put an end to this. Truly, I am considering going to a neutral group if all of this bickering doesn't stop. Friend to all, Colleen

1/18/2008 2:31:53 PM NEW View/or an observation  

packmother
Hudson, NY

Thank You Colleen. I appericate your post and glad WE have no problem. Have a wonderful evening.

1/18/2008 2:37:21 PM NEW View/or an observation  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Exactly as I said....why start a thread if you are not wanting opinions?

1/18/2008 2:37:27 PM NEW View/or an observation  

jeannies10
Diamond Bar, CA

Hey ! How about going to the Happy Birthday Thread and wish "Londen" a Happy Birthday...that would be cool.

p.s. Some of the You Tube Birthday songs on there will really cheer you up...........made me cry...........i feel so much better

[Edited 1/18/2008 2:39:22 PM]

1/18/2008 3:19:26 PM NEW View/or an observation  

pylgram
Checotah, OK

In every chicken yard there is a pecking order. The one's on top like it just the way it is.
The one's on the bottom complain all the time about every little thing there is to complain about.
The one's on top tell the one'e on the bottom. Quit complaining, stop arguing, get along, your just a trouble maker. Your no good.

I say I don't like getting pecked. Is it wrong to say you don't like getting pecked? If I ask another one who is getting pecked they will say; no, there is nothing wrong with saying you don't like to get pecked.

If I ask the one's doing the pecking; is it wrong to say you don't like getting pecked? They say; shut up, quit complaining, quit whining, your just a trouble maker. You used words I didn't like when you said you didn't like to get pecked. I don't like you because of the words you used. YOu'r no good. Me and my friends don't like you because of the words you use.
We don't want to here about what you don't like. We will peck you all we want too. All the worms are ours and you can't have any so just shut up and go away. You don't deserve to be in our chicken yard.

1/18/2008 3:34:04 PM NEW View/or an observation  

packmother
Hudson, NY

I think again the purpose of what I have written has been lost. I will ask I have done before have you read the thread from the beginning. If not then please do. If you choose not to, then There is no point to your answer here, or my response to you. In short, if you would rather not read it all, the sumation asked for the 5 things you wanted from friendships on this site. That was all.

1/18/2008 3:39:46 PM NEW View/or an observation  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

My point is that you are asking for opinions when you start a thread, so don't start your thread that you are NOT asking for opinions. Every time someone posts in here it is an opinion...

1/18/2008 3:43:49 PM NEW View/or an observation  

packmother
Hudson, NY

I very clearly see what you are saying. However the opening statement belies that. At the end of the post is what I was asking, written rather simply. However if people choose to place opinions on here that is their right, however, I will not agree that that is what the post is about.

1/18/2008 3:45:45 PM NEW View/or an observation  

bonamassafreek
Spencer, OH

1-Laughter
2-Sharing experiences
3-Learning
4-giggles
5-making friends

1/18/2008 4:00:35 PM NEW View/or an observation  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

I'm sorry Pack..........

When you first came on this site, I didn't understand your post. I told you it confused me and that upset you then. Wasn't being mean or rude, just truthful. I hope it doesn't upset you now.....but like I said, I'm sorry, I don't see that what you say you are asking is in your comments at the beginning. Confusing.

1/18/2008 4:11:31 PM NEW View/or an observation  

packmother
Hudson, NY

Regretfully I have no other way to explain it than I have. Others have found it easy to reply, perhaps they can better explain it to you. Why not ask them. I am sorry I cannot be of more help.

1/18/2008 4:21:24 PM NEW View/or an observation  

beelzebob
Greenville, SC

I agree, Packmother. I blocked someone yesterday, and now I've started a few threads trying to find out how to unblock him. If there's a way to do it, can you tell me? It goes against my grain to not let another person express his difference of opinion.

How can I unblock someone?

I've even asked the captain of this ship and have received no answer.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4