Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler ts

Different forums have distinct subjects. asian women in arizona newlineYou can personalize every message having said that you want that suits your situation. We are an absolute fan of applicants who start off thinking early about their application and commence preparing ahead. sex tourism in puerto rico He s extremely laid back, and I can be a little high upkeep at instances, but that is what makes us so great.

rubrating

It is about, she says, as great as it can get. dating services geneva Not feeling appealing adequate to be observed with your companion. So as an alternative of asking the overplayed What kind of music do you listen to? give it a tiny twist and ask the query in a one of a kind way. online dating site mumbai Then develop your dating profile in minutes and commence viewing other members, send and sign messages, chat rooms and a lot a lot more.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/18/2008 9:10:35 AM NEW View/or an observation  

packmother
Hudson, NY

This is NOT meant to be argumentive or even asking for opinions. I don't really care what anyone thinks or does not think of the post or me.
On one hand there appears to be a plea to stop the arguments, however no one is doing that. The last word concept. The last word in no way makes a winner, if that is the thought. It only gives someone else the chance to say something. Name calling, there is certainly a lot of that, people who don't want there to be name calling, in order to stress the point NAME CALL. That seems a little strange. A name used other than the persons name is really name calling. Blocking, not even aware of this, but guess you can prevent someone from posting with this,great concept, I guess, but what is there to then PREVENT the person disallowed from statring a new post? Picture this, I don't know how many people there are on here, but let us say 100. There are now 100 posts that will only allow 10 people to post. It is just a suggestion, but that may become rather a boring venue in a short period of time.
Yesterday I ventured a statement that if you took away all the nastiness it would be pretty much found that everyone is basically saying about the same thing. Maybe what needs to be is for all to LISTEN. Hearing is not listening or trying to UNDERSTAND what someone is expressing.
As someone new, I have a different view of what has gone on here. First I know none of you. The few I have met have either been very nice and welcoming, or just the opposite. Either is their choice;as it is my choice to ever recognize that person again. But what really saddens me is that I see FRIENDS loosing friendships, and that is really a very costly thing to do. Especially at this stage of our lives, so many other things takes friends from our lives, it seems sorry for words to do that.
This may sound very strange and silly to everyone here. Not knowing many, I am not even sure if it is possible.
But why doesn't everyone post the five most important things, in honesty, they want in a firendship on here. The list maybe a reality check for everyone. This, if choosen to be done, should be in the positive, no a single negative.
I thin I will take my soap box back to the attic, probably never should have even brought it out.
Thank You

1/18/2008 9:41:10 AM NEW View/or an observation  

ks51
Santa Rosa, CA

Pack;
I, for one, appreciate your trying for the voice of reason. I have spent the last couple of days rereading posts from prior months, to try to see where it all went wrong. So many people who had shared many good thoughts, now have become bitter in their anger.
So very sad when there is nothing more than that to share with each other. It is such a big lovely world we all live in. And this was once a lovely spot to be.

1/18/2008 9:46:54 AM NEW View/or an observation  

packmother
Hudson, NY

Thank you KS
I had debated with myself for a while as to do it or not. Sometimes an outside view gives a different outlook. There are also times when the outsider can be told to mind their own business, which is not an unfounded remark. But as I don't know anyone, I really had/have nothing to loose; unlike the people who have been here for a while.
Thank you

1/18/2008 9:55:47 AM NEW View/or an observation  

ks51
Santa Rosa, CA

Pack;
This has wearied my heart. It's a beautiful day here. I am going to go play in my gardens very shortly and see if my some sunshine will lift this flagging spirit. Have a great day to all.

1/18/2008 9:57:57 AM NEW View/or an observation  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

Hi Karrie,
reading those threads brings me down too
gonna go outside and enjoy the sun too
maybe finish planting the garlic
or doing some weeding
Have fun!
Dan

1/18/2008 10:10:44 AM NEW View/or an observation  

ks51
Santa Rosa, CA

Thanks Dan, you too.

1/18/2008 10:34:56 AM NEW View/or an observation  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

Was reading a thread this morning (won't mention which) when I noticed that one of our "trolls" posted a comment. Was delighted to see that all others just "froze" him out and continued posting. He went away. Am happy to see that everyone is FINALLY realizing that this is the ONLY way to stop all this fighting. I, for one, REFUSE to get involved in all this. That's not what I come here for.

1/18/2008 10:41:12 AM NEW View/or an observation  

packmother
Hudson, NY

PLEASE, this is where I lack the understanding of the actions on this site. I am not trying to be argumentive or critize, but understand. Please be kind enough to explain to me WHY did you make the comments on here that you just Have?
There was not one single name called to anyone or about anyone till you made your statement. Did you EVEN read the original post? Why would it be necessary to continue the nonsense that has become the standard on so many post here. It was not asked for.
I am really trying to understand the reasoning. It comes acrossed very much that what is going on here is actually what is wanted. If that is the case, would someone PLEASE just say so. This is too ridiculous.

1/18/2008 10:57:29 AM NEW View/or an observation  

colleen58
Columbia, SC

(1)Respect (2) Understanding (3)Humor (4) Kindness (5) Listens Sorry for misunderstanding Pack. I hope this is what you're looking for.

1/18/2008 11:01:24 AM NEW View/or an observation  

packmother
Hudson, NY

I am sorry too. I over reacted, in someway. Thank you for your calmness, and I hope understanding.
I just thought that if anyone replying to thread listed then maybe at the end of the day almost everyone would see they are much more alike than different.
Thank you again

1/18/2008 11:50:39 AM NEW View/or an observation  

packmother
Hudson, NY

1/18/2008 12:49:11 PM NEW View/or an observation  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Lynne, your reply to colleen's honest response here was to criticize and challenge her for stating how she would like to see things handled. You then wrote;

"I am sorry too. I over reacted, in someway. Thank you for your calmness, and I hope understanding."

Over reacting is at the root of the problems here. In my opinion, you over reacted. Coleen chose to ignore your reaction (just as she stated she would) and calmly bring your thread back to the original intention.

You continued to say;
"I just thought that if anyone replying to thread listed then maybe at the end of the day almost everyone would see they are much more alike than different.
Thank you again"

Coleen gave you a list of what she would like from this group and I believe anyone who would choose to post in your thread would agree with her list. Most of us here are seeking those same things. I think you should take your own advice and HEAR what people are saying, before challenging them for their opinions.

What do you want from this site?
What is your list?

1/18/2008 1:24:11 PM NEW View/or an observation  

packmother
Hudson, NY

First, with all due respect who are you speaking to?
If it is me, my name is not Lynn.
I am sorry. My question would be to you was did you read the thread from the beginning. If you had you would see that in fact you have some confusion going on as to the way the threads were written.
I would suggest that if you are going to inquire about something you first get your facts in order of instance, and then approach it in a way that is meant to further understanding rather than confuse.
I would then propose that you explain to me the mean in the words you have written as madam I don't even know who you are. In the same light I know you do not know who I am. I suggest that before jumping into any situation, you check with parties already involved if they need your assistance. There was not to my understanding ANY problem with what Collen or myself wrote between us, if there was I am sure she would have expressed it to me.
Actually I will give her another chance to do that.
Colleen is there a problem with what either of us have written to each other, if so please tell me what it is so we can settle it. I WILL send her a follow email asking the same.
Thank You for your input, but I fail to see how it is relevent.

1/18/2008 2:00:31 PM NEW View/or an observation  

jeannies10
Diamond Bar, CA

Quote by "Packmother":
"But what really saddens me is that I see FRIENDS loosing friendships, and that is really a very costly thing to do. Especially at this stage of our lives, so many other things takes friends from our lives, it seems sorry for words to do that."
.........................................................................................

"Packmother": Your statement above is so very true.

It seems the more "mature" I get the more everyday I realize how very very important family and friends are to me. When you lose family and friends, the "I should have's" can make you very sad.

What is so wonderful about the Internet is that we can so easily make many many new friends and share so many more experiences. I do not think there is anyone that wants to lose friends. This DH site is pretty cool!

Jeannie

1/18/2008 2:11:38 PM NEW View/or an observation  

packmother
Hudson, NY

Thank you Jean
That is all I was trying to do, maybe give someone a break for a minute to just think. To share with you, I am very much on my own. Family is great distances in many directions, making it hard to find either the time to go or come. There is the phone calls and emails, all wonderful and I can probably tell you what most of my family is doing, it is not like being there or them being here. I have a small group of friends, and we count so strongly on each other we are more family than our individual families. I is just so important to hold people close, and appericate just their being there. I am glad it added to your day in somesmall way.
Thank you

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4