Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler com

She believed that he was pretending to be drunk, until she ultimately got fed up and dropped him off at a Dicks in his neighborhood mainly because he didn t know exactly where he lived and was only speaking nonsense. hinesville ga dating User behavior has gravitated towards on line companion search, stick to these best ones. Please note that a couple of posts have been removed from this thread. ecuadorian dating culture Say youre finding out of a marriage exactly where it really is been a extended time due to the fact the wife enthusiastically touched your bathing suit parts.

private delights

To do this, they needed in app messaging with additional functionality that aids implement their own guidelines inside the chat environment. free dating florida When you have exchanged four messages with the person, the web site automatically enables the option for you. I have mates that are girls, some I have a crush on, but I that s the finish of it. rubmaps santa maria She introduced him to me and my wife and the other kids then she place on her coat and went out the door.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/19/2008 5:21:59 AM What kind of work have you done in your life?  

lee1951
Bellingham, WA

Jack of all trades: Master of none?

First ‘job’ was at an open air sale yard Wednesdays before and after school (all day during summer) fourth grade.

Dish washer/laborer on Nevada ranch
Deckhand on shrimp boats (Florida & Texas)
Deckhand on oilfield supply boats (LA)
Gas pump jockey (GA)
Electronics technician (military)
Flight Instructor/commercial pilot (OK, OR, WA)
Hospice care center aide (WA)
Home Health aide (WA, OR)
Hospice volunteer
Truck driver (47 states and a few Canadian Provinces)
General laborer (whenever necessary)
Fast food worker (WA, OK)
Accountant/office manager (WA, OR)
HVAC Technician (WA, OR)
Real Estate sales associate (WA)
Mini mart clerk (WA)
Aircraft delivery (as far as Detroit)
Framing carpenter (WA, OR)
Tree trimming crew
Sailboat crew
Manufacturing worker

Misc under-the-table jobs

Self-proclaimed boat-bum

I think there were a few others but.....

Don't even ask how MANY employers I had!

[Edited 1/19/2008 5:25:04 AM]

1/19/2008 5:37:06 AM What kind of work have you done in your life?  

cardsfan2
Springfield, MO

let me see if I can remember it all...
babysitting
I had my own arts and craft business.
Electronics Tech
Security Guard
hotel housekeeper
janitor
temp worker(too many assigments to remember)
assemblier and tester
help desk
truck driver (company driver and had my own truck)
caregiver (for both parents)
worked in a warehouse
Mary Kay
Hospitality House (desk clerk sort of thing)
Cafe worker and line cook.
Cabbie
photofinishing
retail clerk

coming soon the internet near you web designer (May 09)

1/19/2008 5:45:14 AM What kind of work have you done in your life?  

anne654
Springfield, MO

WOW!!!! You all have some very interesting work histories! I've really enjoyed reading them all
Made me realize I left out a few of my own..... candystriper at a hospital in high school, Girl Scout leader, clerical staff at 2 country clubs (played alot of free golf!) while doing the stay at home mom period, I raised rabbits commercially for a meat processor (we ate alot of them too - 3 minutes to dress one out for the frying pan) and my favorite was coaching my son's Little League baseball team!

Nowdays besides being a counselor my favorite calling is being Nana to 3 adorable grandchildren

Thanks everyone for sharing a part of you with all of us

1/19/2008 5:45:54 AM What kind of work have you done in your life?  

truefulheart
Clarksville, TN

ranch work while I grew up and then Uncle Sam, and then to construction, I am a project manager and build Medical Blgs, cancer centers, surgery centers, trama centers, all over the USA. I travel alot the last two years over 118,000 airmiles, 54,000 road miles.

we also had rabbits we at one point had thousand producing does. raised for food and medical labs

[Edited 1/19/2008 5:48:10 AM]

1/19/2008 5:51:15 AM What kind of work have you done in your life?  

explorer11
Rolla, MO

From construction.. (home improvements and new homes) to electonics in the Navy.. then hit and miss part time jobs..

1/19/2008 9:21:30 AM What kind of work have you done in your life?  

mediaman
Homosassa, FL

Hey guys this was actually a WAKE-UP CALL . I was sitting here reading all your posts and recalling the things I have listed in resumes, and thinking, here I am headed into retirement the 11th hour of my life (well maybe 10:30) when all of a sudden something hit me.

I have spent my entire life making other people wealthy, and trying real hard to make other people happy, and in general just trying to be a real nice guy. Hmmm I must have been at the airport when my ship came in...

So making other people wealthy got me a few pats on the back "Atta Boy" Next!
So making other people happy! You can't give happiness if you don’t have it to give!
Oh this is good stuff, track with me here!
Why is youth wasted on young people?
I have started some discussions in other threads and started a few people thinking and reading about, if God created us in his image then what's wrong with my picture? Read “Wild at Heart” by John Eldredge

So to make a short story shorter, I am off to Florida with the rest of my life ahead of me. But now with a purpose driven life. The Book says man will chose in his heart the way he will go but the Lord will direct his steps. Retirement can wait. I'm on an adventure, I'm going to win this battle and I'm going to rescue that beauty and hold on tight...My future is so bright I'm gonna need shades.

It's either that or Stop the world I wanna get off...

1/19/2008 9:23:57 AM What kind of work have you done in your life?  

anne654
Springfield, MO

Thanks for sharing Mediaman....much of my life was spent working for others, not myself. My current occupation is the one of my own choosing, and I love it. I hope you find your purpose that has real meaning for you

1/19/2008 9:38:03 AM What kind of work have you done in your life?  

whidbey
Normal, IL

Mediaman it sure sounds like you had an epiphany this morning and I can almost feel the excitement you have for the direction you are taking your future!

Maybe this topic would be a good post...think I might.

Thanks for bringing this to us Mediaman!

1/19/2008 9:50:00 AM What kind of work have you done in your life?  

cupid_angel1953
Kitchener, ON

lpn, wake up service,[my own business], dating service[ my own], private care[terminally ill, [to date]

1/19/2008 10:24:53 AM What kind of work have you done in your life?  

txlisa
Quitman, TX

lets see now...
babysitter
high school i pumped gas..(really i did )
during college i did homecare. and worked as a CNA
Graduated with BSN from Loma Linda Medical University
ER at Los Angeles County
ER at San Bernadino County
Surgery at Hemet Memorial
Surgery at Corona Regional
Surgery at Dallas Medical City
Retired to take care of my parents,
Now i help raise my grandson.
Sunday School Teacher - Primary Class
Church Pianist since i was a teen.
my most rewarding job , being a mom and nanna.!

1/19/2008 11:06:32 AM What kind of work have you done in your life?  

ken325
Seminole, AL

Hey Ryder, May have been there at the same time 70-71-72. DaNang, 6994th Security Sq. Had our asses saved more than once by those guys, Thanks. Loved watching those guys work, expecially at night, taking out the rocket launchers and mortar emplacements from dogpatch and south of rwy 35/17L.

I flew the electronic goons, Radar intercept, Find em, Fix em, and F**k em. We went out and found them, got the fix locations on them and called in air strikes, artillary, sandys, Air Cav.,Arc light strikes and ground troops. Lots of reward for us when we found them and had them taken out, saved a lot of GI's lives.

Ken

[Edited 1/19/2008 11:20:39 AM]

1/19/2008 1:17:22 PM What kind of work have you done in your life?  

wylonerider
Gillette, WY

Hey Ken - 68-69 Moved around quite a bit all over the Central Highlands. Duc Lap, Mile High, Dak To come to mind. Puff was always a welcome visitor to our AO. His breath of awesome fire saved many a Grunt. A belated thanks to all you flyboys!

Triple "F" guy huh...gotta love it!!

1/19/2008 2:41:22 PM What kind of work have you done in your life?  

1pinkstar
Omaha, NE

and to the air traffic controllers....that has to be more stressful than being a dentist.

My father was one, also taught private ground school at the University of Nebraska, and in and old VW bus parked in the driveway. Oh yea, he took VW bugs that were in accidents, tore them apart, fixed them up and resold them.

I am firmly convinced he was a workaholic and being an air traffic controller suited him to a "T".

[Edited 1/19/2008 2:42:01 PM]

1/19/2008 8:24:03 PM What kind of work have you done in your life?  

ken325
Seminole, AL

Thanks Rider, I appreciate it. Just wish we had gotten a better home coming than we did. To you "Welcome home". I gained a whole new appreciation for all the grunts when I went back in the Army, went back in the Infantry. What a difference! But it did give me the opportunity to fly Helicopters first and then go to ATC. Loved it and never looked back.

1/19/2008 9:15:40 PM What kind of work have you done in your life?  

sereneinlife
Mountain View, MO

all kinds of thing,,

but never was a male prostitute

but i`m not dead yet

Page: 1, 2, 3