Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

dating hookup app review

This question will let each of you inform some funny anecdotes about getting a kid. best dating sites british columbia There are also some good paid internet sites like Match or eHarmony if you are willing to spend monthly fees. Following they answer this, ask a few extra questions about a couple of the qualities—like did they ever have that in a connection ahead of. how to get hookups on tinder reddit You constantly locate adventures, seek out new persons, and try new items.

private delight login

What I will say is that Tinder the app this appears to be primarily based on, is not an on line dating, acquiring to know each and every other, comparing zodiac signs, and so forth. craigslist the villages fl personals Acquiring a relationship where disclosure is made easier and safer is a great way to get began. A ideal Saturday would be very same as any other day! We strive to have as a great deal entertaining and as several adventures as feasible. one night friend app for iphone I d describe core values as beliefs that are basic to how you are wired, guiding your actions, thoughts, plans, and objective on this earth.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/19/2008 2:53:52 PM My Name Is Packmother  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Dakota I believe I was talking to Packmother not you. So Dak my man who likes to be a player with the women you know where you can plant your lips.

1/19/2008 2:54:24 PM My Name Is Packmother  

packmother
Hudson, NY

PKK,
Thank you for your explnation. I do believe if you read my posts I have not accused anyone of doing anything. I have made references to behind the scene emails, and at the same time asked if someone had something to say to me please do so in the threads, which you took to heart. If someone has caused you discomfort, whether or not I agre or do not agree I have no controll over, you need to go to the source and confront them just as you have me. I bear you no ill feeling, I will be honest and say that I found your remark following another ladies posting on here not pleasent, I did not even respond. I have too much respect for you and her, and for your opinions. I have had no problem stating who I had felt attacked by, and stated it very clearly. Had I felt that way about you I would have stated so. Please I can be accused of many things, but if EVERYONE has not caught on to it, it surely would be subtle, I am anything but! What else I can say, I don't know. I regret you feel as you do, and if you have a suggestion for bettering the situation please tell me.
AND
very sincerely thank you for coming to me so this could be discussed.

LET ME ANNOUNCE THIS PLEAE:
I have a very strange sense of humor, and I am in NO way making light of a very serious discusson between PKK and myself. But I can't contain this....PLEASE< SEE IT AS FUNNY< PLEASE
but the sun has gone down and the confrontations begin for yet another evening!
PLEASE BE LAUGHING< IF FOR NO OTHER REASON< MAKE IT ME!!!!

[Edited 1/19/2008 2:57:40 PM]

1/19/2008 2:56:35 PM My Name Is Packmother  

dakotaman222
Sioux Falls, SD

you don't want to go there with me PKK. You know nothing about me. If you wanna play attack, trust me I have plenty of thoughts about you, but they won't come out here!

1/19/2008 3:16:19 PM My Name Is Packmother  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Packmother this is now a war between me and him. And it will be one sided at that cause I could care a rat's ass what him or the other 2 think of me. Trying to be your friend.

1/19/2008 3:29:17 PM My Name Is Packmother  

packmother
Hudson, NY

Pkk,
I do not know what is going on between you and anyone else.Perhaps some would think it is self centered. But I really do not get involved in others discourses. If you notice, I don't think you can find a thread where I have. It just is not me. I really firure that if someone wants me to say something, they will say something to me. Even in most posts, I generally use the persons name so that, hopefully, there is no confusion. I don't know if it is because I have not been at this a lot, or because of what has happened, or whatever but I find it sometimes very hard to follow who is talking to who. Many times, I will think they are talking to me, but I say nothing for just that reason. I have no problem with you. What you think of me really is none of my business. I would hope it was not bad, but if it is, I can't do anything to change that. I came here in hopes of finding friends, which I did explain on the thread that went with this one. You might enjoy reading that thread, I think it is still here somewhere. It is a shame this one kept it's life instead of that one. I hope we have come to an agreement that there is no problem between us. I respect you, your opinion, and your rights. If anything comes up like this again, please do not hesitate to bring it directly to me, so it can be sorted out. I trust all is now well.
Thank you

[Edited 1/19/2008 3:32:31 PM]

1/19/2008 3:30:02 PM My Name Is Packmother  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Pkk, You maybe be right, but you still need to go to your room... Don't forget ,your not to big to spank(I'm just the boy to do it) and I don't live very far from you.

Later, Blu

Page: 1, 2, 3