Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www hookup dating com

I do wonder if this will still be a concern when EA has grown additional. single girls nyc If you handle it sensibly it can basically be less harmful than orthodox dating. As talked about earlier in this guide, it is important to allocate adequate time and sources to cautious organizing and market investigation on competitor apps in order to develop a dating app that customers want. www adam4adam comcom I in no way imagined that I would marry a man who was in prison.

mega personal.eu

already. singles groups in columbus ga Off she roared to somewhere posher where she talked about herself all night and how her final companion had died of cancer. It was New Years Eve, and I had an added ticket to see GGOOLLDD in Milwaukee. omegle video ipad The excellent advantage is that you can share complications and celebrate accomplishment and joy with each other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/18/2008 10:47:21 PM guys whats up?  

areyou4me_79
Jonesboro, AR

I know i'm not an ugly woman, but why every time a woman say she don't wanna rush to be with someone the guy always say can we go out tonight? hello i don't even know you, i say to myself. I'm the type of woman that want to get to know you b4 i decide if i wanna date or not. So stop rushing things.

1/18/2008 10:48:21 PM guys whats up?  

drummrboy
Belmont, MA

don't worry. some of us have patience. some...well.. r patients!

1/18/2008 10:53:36 PM guys whats up?  

areyou4me_79
Jonesboro, AR

Well i'm glad to hear that there still some good ones out there

1/18/2008 11:04:17 PM guys whats up?  

collide64
Janesville, WI

If he doesn't want to get to know you he only wants to get to "know" you. It's like finding the right house. When it feels right and not rushed it is worth checking out. Don't sacrafice your judgement for having a mate. You are a very beautiful woman and should be patient. JMO

1/18/2008 11:11:18 PM guys whats up?  

areyou4me_79
Jonesboro, AR

No!! I Want to get to know a guy, not jump right in. im not gonna change that. guys like rushing not me.

1/18/2008 11:13:51 PM guys whats up?  

collide64
Janesville, WI

I've found women like rushing as well. It comes down to alot of threads on the subject of settling for less. You go girl. Don't settle for less than you deserve

1/18/2008 11:14:09 PM guys whats up?  

garywayne30
Grundy, VA

i like 2 get 2 know some 1 first 2

1/18/2008 11:14:35 PM guys whats up?  

ntalekchule
Minneapolis, MN

Hey darling... Sure are lookin fine tonight! Wanna get some drinks??
Hey there. Are you actually telling them this or is it in your profile that you want things to go slowly?
Because they might just be over looking the obvious... Don't be so quick to put all men together in one basket.
Another way to look at it is maybe you jjust happen to attract these certain types of men, or they are attracted to you. Either way it seems that you aren't getting what your asking... So start looking then... You are beautiful.
As long as you are confident and self assured, yet still lady like you shouldn't have any problems striking up conversations with real men who are actually looking for the same thing as you

1/19/2008 1:52:38 AM guys whats up?  

bryhykr
Calgary, AB

.. so your idea of 'getting to know someone does not include actually , seeing them...or interracting with them outside of this superficial realm???

[Edited 1/19/2008 4:55:31 AM]

1/19/2008 4:27:14 AM guys whats up?  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

if your talking about men in general say here on DH and they are a ways off from you then yes its a pretty good idea to get to know someone before you make the step to meet.But still theres nothing like meeting in person.Guys and women both can be bullshitters behind a monitor.Now if your talking about meeting someone and they ask you out..why not,unless you dont like the person or arent attracted to them.,,I still believe you really will never know the real me until you spend time with me..and i dont mean on 1 date either.I dont think you can tell what the person is really like on 1 meeting.Unless they do something that really turns you off.Theres alot that can happen on a first date,nervousness,bad atmosphere.anything.so ..JMO..bock

1/19/2008 7:35:55 AM guys whats up?  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

I can understand what you are saying and you are entitled to what makes you feel right.

There are different types of guys that bring different things to the table with regards to their dating style. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. For the sake of not typing a book, I'll only list two briefly.

You have a serious guy. This guy knows what he wants and he's the type of guy that doesn't like to waste time getting to know someone. Hence, he wants to go out and get to know you. Now this doesn't equate to him wanting to get in the bed with you, he just has a no non sense type approach and doesn't want to waste time on the phone and emails. He rather just meet face to face to see what you are about. To you of course, he seems impatient, but to him he feels that emails, and phone convo is not the same as to get to know you face to face. Could be that he's not really a phone person. You have guys out there like that.

Pros you have a guy who knows what he wants and wants to go after it - after all women like a man who knows what he wants

Cons - he could be paranoid or sensitive

Myth - he just wants to sleep with you

Then you have the more laid back type of guy. The guy that's more patient by your standards willing to talk on the phone with you, email you etc... Until you are ready. He has good conversation with you, he listens, etc... He's not as serious for the now as the serious guy.

Pros - He's willing to wait until you are ready - patience

Cons - Don't think that you are the only one - you are one of his options but he's not going to tell you that - Guys are not going to simply wait on one female when there are other potential candidates that are giving him attention

Myth - because a guy is patient - he's going to be the right one

[Edited 1/19/2008 7:36:24 AM]

1/19/2008 7:38:16 AM guys whats up?  

drummrboy
Belmont, MA

bestman. perfect analysis!

1/19/2008 7:43:37 AM guys whats up?  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

thanks drummer