Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

backpage listcrawler

I hope these on line dating inquiries to ask before meeting in individual will assist you establish if the man you re chatting with is dating. jacksonville gay personals Make on these bits and pieces of data that you currently have. Right after getting a possible lead, schedule a handful of coffee chats or calls to uncover popular ground — or a lack thereof. dating life in canada You can also stick to this up by asking How did your last partnership end? If you like becoming super active and operating 5 miles on a Sunday morning, you could not be compatible with a guy who spends Saturday nights acquiring paralytic drunk and clubbing till 4am.

skipthegames chat

If i were to deactivate with no giving him a opportunity, there is a possibility that i am still single now. mobilepersonals It took a though, but then it hit me she was a little identified actress. What s the 1 embarrassing moment that keeps you up at evening? Night time is a time of aloneness, solitude and darkness. gay snapchat finder A recent study from Stanford sociologist, Michael Rosenfeld, suggests that nearly 40% of US couples meet on the internet.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/29/2007 6:02:46 AM do you believe animals go to heaven when they die? what do you think  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Queen,
If your rats are going to be in heaven I may cancel my reservation. LOL No, I don't believe animals go to heaven as they have no souls.They do not have the reasoning power to make a decision about God.

5/29/2007 9:08:15 PM do you believe animals go to heaven when they die? what do you think  

smiley45
Murfreesboro, TN

Well said sunshine.

[Edited 5/29/2007 9:20:14 PM]

6/7/2007 7:39:57 PM do you believe animals go to heaven when they die? what do you think  

rose37
Kyle, TX

No...only humans were created with reasoning and intelligence to have Faith of an unknown, because Faith has to have Substance.

Animals return to the dust to decay and start the ecological cycle over again as the dinousaurs and reptiles died to decay and make our coal and oil, etc...

Rose.

6/9/2007 2:02:44 PM do you believe animals go to heaven when they die? what do you think  

krupa
Abilene, TX

The 700 club! Oh SH%T! Wow! Mom caught me off guard with that one. my animals that I have loved and cared for for years are solidly in my heart and spirit. If God won't let them into Heaven then I won't go. For as long as I love and cherish the memories I have.....they are with me. Screw the God who won't allow my loved ones in I will just be hanging outside the gates with them!

6/9/2007 5:37:49 PM do you believe animals go to heaven when they die? what do you think  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

No...only humans were created with reasoning and intelligence to have Faith of an unknown, because Faith has to have Substance.

Geezus...humans are NOT the only creatures created with intelligence. ALL LIFE has intelligence! humans are NOT the only creatures with the ablility to reason...

Having faith is believing in an unknown...there is no substance in something unknown such as faith...that is why it's called faith...

Not to worry folks you WILL be with your animals on the other side...

6/9/2007 7:33:02 PM do you believe animals go to heaven when they die? what do you think  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

this is my belief animals have feelings too so i dont care what someone else says i believe there is a heaven for animals.

6/10/2007 8:41:54 PM do you believe animals go to heaven when they die? what do you think  

rose37
Kyle, TX

Animals do not go to Heaven as people go to Heaven..

Rose

6/10/2007 8:44:19 PM do you believe animals go to heaven when they die? what do you think  

forumruiner
Conyers, GA

yes they do

6/10/2007 8:46:13 PM do you believe animals go to heaven when they die? what do you think  

rose37
Kyle, TX

no they don't.

6/10/2007 8:56:49 PM do you believe animals go to heaven when they die? what do you think  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

Yes they do. And can't wait to see them all in heaven, one day

6/10/2007 8:59:04 PM do you believe animals go to heaven when they die? what do you think  

forumruiner
Conyers, GA

yes they do

6/10/2007 9:22:02 PM do you believe animals go to heaven when they die? what do you think  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

rose how do you know that for sure .... animals do go to heaven and i cant wait to see my past dogs ive had.

6/11/2007 1:38:36 AM do you believe animals go to heaven when they die? what do you think  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I cared as much for my rats as people do for their dogs and cats. They have personalities, likes and dislikes, fears and showed affection too. I would like to have rats again someday. Pet ones of course that know humans are friends.

6/11/2007 1:31:52 PM do you believe animals go to heaven when they die? what do you think  

rose37
Kyle, TX

I will be resarching the Genesis Creation of the Earth and its Inhabitants tonight and I will post an answer as soon as I get the correct scripture. I am sure it is stated when a person dies, the soul or pneuma or breath returns to the one who gave it ....That body is dead and turns to dust. Man's soul is placed within "God's:" Memory Banks until the Book of Life will be opened and if your name or my name is written in that book, I will be resurrected from the eartlyl grave, to the heavenly body and the soul will be reunited.

When an animal dies, it has no soul, when it dies, it is dead. There is no soul to return to the one who made it.

I believe the theory is that animals were created for our pleasure, for ecologoical purposes, but they cannot reason or have the will to accept Jesus as their saviour there fore their body just decays and returns to the dust, to play some part in the ecologoical balance of nature.

Animals cannot know and worship Jesus,,they only use instinct not knowledge to live.Domesticated animals have knowledge because we as humans have taught them something.

I do wish a Minister would offer input into this conversation but I will have the scriptures for us to discuss and you can take your Bibles and read in Genesis and look at your concordance about this issue and then we can discuss your feelings without animosity.

Rose

6/11/2007 3:23:42 PM do you believe animals go to heaven when they die? what do you think  

forumruiner
Conyers, GA

my bible says matter-of-factly that animals go to heaven. it also says all other bibles are bogus and that anyone who disagrees with this particular bible will go to hell..

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4