Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

indian hookup app review

But then tinder is geared towards fwb so it s not for you. dating in cape girardeau mo The web site employs a thing called behavioral matchmaking technology to support singles come across compatible individuals that may possibly equate to a match produced in heaven. You can access eHarmony for free, but paying a subscription gives you much more information about other customers. asian dating logout The only thing he said is he had some thing in mind and wanted to surprise me.

www megapersonal com

Enter the co founder questionnaire, the receiving to know you gauntlet that Lin throws down prior to seriously contemplating beginning a firm with somebody. is brooke henderson lesbian To show that you re not interested, give them a polite excuse and be firm but type. Any lady who would overlook that is paying a fortune in added baggage charges herself. rentmen philly When I didn t respond, Jay would flood me with dolphin videos and pictures.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/22/2010 12:30:43 AM I think I may sound a little too aggressive  

damnbignfine
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I keep re-reading my profile and for some reason i keep getting guys who want a dominatrix. the guy was pretty explicit...ewwwww. Or i will get a wink only and no message...I send one to them..but they only wink again or dont respond...sheesh

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/22/2010 3:39:16 AM I think I may sound a little too aggressive  

shawnee_b
Monson, ME

Bignfine. Needs a bit of work but not all bad. I like the humor and wit at the beginning. Keep that up, it will attract a fun guy. For once a Woman has the proper contrast in colors so her profile can even be read, and still have a womans touch in color, good job.

Drop the leather fetish part and a couple of the pics, mentioning the word fetish at all will attract the pervs. The one you look like your going to whip someone along with the "leather for spice" will attract the ones want a dominatrix. Licking the lollipop? Well, looks kind of sexually suggestive, could be "playful, child in me" but not with the other pic and leather fetish part. Fetishes are fine; we all have them (some just can't admit or talk about them) but they are for private message only, not for a general profile. Get a couple new photos, just a happy lady and some smile, I can't smile for an intentional pic but sometimes a friend can get a genuine smile or laugh pic by surprise.

Since the donut, sugar is good, how about fitting in the spicy with that somehow. Sugar spice everything nice or a separate but not suggestive thought on liking to spice up life and have fun.

Space different, seperate thoughts as I have done here or indent paragraphs.

Some sentences shouldn't be in a profile, they are either a given fact or you talk about them later such as "there is a difference between sex and relationships". When you message with someone you will know or ask if they want a relationship or a one night stand real quick.

Ok for a woman to wink, not for a man. If they wink they can't communicate what they want to say or don't have any self confidence. If you wink back they wink again they have no cajones anyway, they aren't a "man". A man can tell a woman how he feels and what he wants or if he is very shy; a simple a message as " I like your profile and pics, would you like to talk?' If they can't even do that forget them and politely tell them move on.

Good luck, stay positive, smile, he's out there. Shawn

5/23/2010 6:14:52 PM I think I may sound a little too aggressive  

countrylady53
Terrell, TX

Shawn is right!
It's the leather fetish and the picture in the costume.
Zap those and see what happens!

CountryLady

5/23/2010 9:11:43 PM I think I may sound a little too aggressive  

damnbignfine
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Thanks for the tips...Very useful. Will give it a try.

5/24/2010 3:51:15 AM I think I may sound a little too aggressive  

shawnee_b
Monson, ME

Fine lady, You thanked people. That speaks volumes right there. Very few do. Apply what these other pros tell you, you'll have a great profile and the right man. Shawn

Edited to add, do what you can and ask again, the people are here to help.

[Edited 5/24/2010 3:52:52 AM PST]

5/26/2010 2:47:59 AM I think I may sound a little too aggressive  

damnbignfine
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Okay, I made some revisions. Let me know what u think ...so far I havent received any new crazies since the changes. See constructive critisism is a good thing...

5/26/2010 5:26:09 AM I think I may sound a little too aggressive  

goldstandard215
Watertown, NY

Damn... I wish I had gotten to read this pre-revision. I personally find aggression an endearing quality in a woman, but that's just me.

5/26/2010 1:23:10 PM I think I may sound a little too aggressive  

shawnee_b
Monson, ME

Bignfine. I like it. Lots of humor. The pink blouse and the one choppong off part of you has more of a smile. But who am I to talk, I can't smile and show teeth if it meant winning powerball, even with the shiny clean. cleaned again today. I tried to take some smile shots today Lot of good humor in your profile. Cleaned it up nice, got rid of the crazies, good! Part, when the lights are out we're all black cracks me up, very good. Go get em, best of luck. Shawn