Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

location based hookup app

Read on to know about the most effective dating apps in India. datehookup canada Although privacy and safety difficulties continue to be a core focus region for all the platforms, a noticeable emerging trend is firms aggressive push to go regional. Moreover, you may perhaps want someone who is at the same level of dedication to your Christian faith as you are. anonymous on omegle prank The process to enter the random community of our android dating contact is speedy and quick.

mega profile dating site

Snuck a couple of fake profiles in the mix just to see what the fucking trouble was. tifton craigslist When the sun set, the man did not leave and rather snuck around to finish a bottle of alcohol that was in his backpack. gov for every week you are unemployed. uberhoney website Let at least one particular pal know where and when you plan to go on your date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/19/2008 1:44:11 PM 50+ Superstars  

londen
Ingersoll, ON

I want you to know that I think the people in 50+ are absolutely wonderful. Twenty seven of you sent me wonderful greetings, yesterday when it was my birthday and I was feeling isolated and alone. January is always a difficult month. Christmas is over, decoration must be put away. My birthday which I always looked forward to because my late husband made that day very special is a somewhat flat experience because I have no one to share it with. Then on the 25th, it will be the anniversary of my husband's death. I do have wonderful memories.

Each message that I received was from a kind and caring person on this site. Each was like a warm hug and as the day progressed, my smile returned and gradually grew wider and wider. It was wonderful. I hope that I may do for you what you did for me at a time when you may need it.

God Bless you all.

Brenda (aka Londen)

1/19/2008 1:53:18 PM 50+ Superstars  

goodoleboy13
Boise, ID

Hey Brenda,
Tell me about it . My birthday was January 13. All my life I have lived in the shadow of the holidays. The next generation ain't got it much better since my youngest son and I shared the same day
Hoipe you have many more happy ones

1/19/2008 1:55:37 PM 50+ Superstars  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

Brenda, sometimes Im hiding under my big rock and dont know the world is turning . I want to wish you the best . January seems to be a the worst mo of the year I guess. Its cold and a big letdown after all the festivities are over. Well, only 12 more days until Feb and its a short mo . ha ha Have a great day.

1/19/2008 2:57:45 PM 50+ Superstars  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Hi Brenda, I know what you mean about getting so down after the holidays--and noone to share anything with.

But I really wish you a much better rest of the year2008.----Take care---Hugsss--Pat.

1/19/2008 3:10:42 PM 50+ Superstars  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

Oh gosh.......Brenda. I'm so sorry. I was off all day yesterday and missed your birthday. Happy belated Birthday. Wouldn't have missed wishing you that for the world. Glad you had some warm feelings. Haven't known you long but what I have known, I like.

1/19/2008 3:14:59 PM 50+ Superstars  

whidbey
Normal, IL

Happy belated birthday Brenda. I'm glad that you are here with us, and although neither one of us posts much, I have enjoyed the calmness and heart you bring to the threads you do post to.

1/19/2008 3:49:35 PM 50+ Superstars  

hodag
Little Suamico, WI

Brenda;

I think I can speak for most everyone here, (not that I have to!) but this 50+ site welcomes you and your positive, up-beat attitude. This site isn't perfect, we may have our occasional squabbles, but isn't that like any other family?
It's a great place to tell a joke, give or get advice, or find about 50 (?) shoulders to cry on.

Glad you're here!

Hodag

1/19/2008 6:30:31 PM 50+ Superstars  

hassablad
Hazel Green, AL

Happy Birthday and welcome. It's like another home here you’ll have a hard time leaving.

[Edited 1/19/2008 6:31:26 PM]

1/19/2008 8:22:32 PM 50+ Superstars  

wvpenni
Morgantown, WV

Brenda, I too am about to experience that 1st. year anniversary. I t is hard hon, I know. But on that day come be with friends that know what you are going through and remember, he isn't gone, he is just away...God bless you dear..stay with this group, lots of really good folks here. Prayers for you.

1/26/2008 7:44:19 AM 50+ Superstars  

lll5254
Mentor, OH

Brenda - Happy belated birthday - this is my first time on this site and so far, I like what I read. This is exactly what I need - it is difficult at times being 50 something.... anyway, this is not about me - but you..... from what I have just read - you have a nice following of "well wishers". I know it is a difficult time for you - with the anniversary, etc., but know that you are not alone and that you do have a Guardian Angel looking down on you.... that is how I felt when I lost my Dad. Remember you have lots of memories and no one can take those from you.

I look forward to reading more and getting involved on this site.

Gayle

(aka LLL5254)

1/26/2008 7:50:53 AM 50+ Superstars  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Welcome 111 ?
Good to see you here. londen is a sweetheart, who has joined recently too.
We're glad your both here with us in the "jungle".

[Edited 1/26/2008 7:51:35 AM]

1/26/2008 10:36:34 AM 50+ Superstars  

lll5254
Mentor, OH

The LLL stands for - Live - Love - Laugh

Thank you for the kind words - it is a "jungle" out there - isn't it?

1/26/2008 10:52:58 AM 50+ Superstars  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Hi to all the new ones!