Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperosnals

Please note, these differ from the accepted forms for on the net verification. gay hookup buffalo ny They deal with our deepest thoughts and feelings, which you will want to know when talking to a girl you like. Must I say, Well, I don t hook up appropriate away, so most guys get bored with me, and that is why I m single! Or really should I say, I get definitely clingy about month 3 and it scares guys off, so right here I am, solo! The planet currently provides single girls the side eye there seriously is no need to bring up singledom on dates. listcrawler naples We ve practically evolved into half robots by the time that takes place.

sites like rubmaps

She was upset but understood — or so I believed. dating network chicago He is nevertheless the same type, thoughtful, sincere, and loyal man I met that day. How do you break the ice and get to know one yet another? You are in luck because we ve currently hand chosen the funniest and quirkiest inquiries to ask on a first date. view private meetme profiles Around 75 % of Hinge users opt to go on a second date after meeting their matches.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/19/2008 4:56:50 PM Simple little things in your home that makes life good  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

I thought you would say your recliner. Mine was the first thing I bought aftewr the divorce, and I hate to be away from it.

1/19/2008 5:00:00 PM Simple little things in your home that makes life good  

classof63
Dunkirk, NY

Playing all the old tunes on my computer....

1/19/2008 5:05:17 PM Simple little things in your home that makes life good  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

woodstove

1/19/2008 5:09:16 PM Simple little things in your home that makes life good  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

electric blanket, hot water for a steamy shower, windows to look outside and let the sun shine in !!

1/19/2008 5:14:03 PM Simple little things in your home that makes life good  

anne654
Springfield, MO

After years of heating with wood only....central heat and AC, wow!

1/19/2008 5:19:08 PM Simple little things in your home that makes life good  

texangelfire
Krum, TX

I designed and built my home with simple things like lots of windows on the back so I can look out threw the trees into the lower meadow, extra thick wall to protect against the blazing Tx sun. Cool in the summer, draft free and warm in the winter. That makes life here good.

1/19/2008 5:19:36 PM Simple little things in your home that makes life good  

explorer11
Rolla, MO

Thats comin Richard... kickin back in the ol recliner with the dog laying next to me ..

back atcha Whale

1/19/2008 5:21:38 PM Simple little things in your home that makes life good  

whidbey
Normal, IL

boy I had to think about this one - it's all good these days, simple and complex.

I suppose it's the fireplace - gas driven. I've chopped, stacked, made kindling and done all that and there is nothing like the heat of a wood fire to warm the bones. But there is not much wood in Central Illinois and my fire is lit just by the flick of a switch

1/19/2008 6:24:16 PM Simple little things in your home that makes life good  

hassablad
Hazel Green, AL

My Fender Telecaster

1/19/2008 6:27:34 PM Simple little things in your home that makes life good  

michaelcee
Sarasota, FL

Strat guy here.... but Tele's are nice too

1/19/2008 7:33:25 PM Simple little things in your home that makes life good  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

Being able to go on my computer and be with my friends in 50+.

1/19/2008 8:00:22 PM Simple little things in your home that makes life good  

blooz2me
Amherst, OH

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH WHIDBEY. IT IS DEFINATELY MY FIREPLACE AS IT IS 6 DEGREES HERE.

THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT I HAVE PLENTY OF FIREWOOD, THE BAD NEWS IS I HAVEN'T HAD THE TIME TO USE IT.

1/19/2008 8:26:12 PM Simple little things in your home that makes life good  

lotus3
Venice, FL

I enjoy sitting out on my lenai. It is like being outside, except the bugs can't get to you Often I will curl up on the couch and sleep, until just before daybreak..love the fresh, cool night air. I love listening to my playlists..I have an Ipod/Docking Station in the living room..and another one in my bedroom. Elfie is using my Bose CD player. When I come into my house..I feel it is my sactuary...love spending time here..and when I am running the roads too much, or spend too much time away from it...I become pretty adgitated. My home reflects who I am...it is decorated simply, with Oriental touches..brass...candles throughout the entire house.

1/19/2008 9:03:30 PM Simple little things in your home that makes life good  

sereneinlife
Mountain View, MO

the telephone,,i can talk to my son when he worked oversea`s as a chef,, and when my daughter & her family has to move to germany,[hoping & praying they don`t have to move]

yep, i guess the phone is one

1/20/2008 5:44:33 AM Simple little things in your home that makes life good  

explorer11
Rolla, MO

sitting here at the putter while drinkin Joes coffee.. ( to cheap to buy my own )...

Page: 1, 2, 3