Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meag personal

If you and your date are reallystarting to hit it off, it s time to start out slipping in some slightly far more private queries, while generating confident neither of you feel compelled to reveal as well a lot. san diego personal ads The very good news is that you do not have to keep stuck in that rut — you most likely just require some extra conversation provoking inquiries to ask on dating apps. Now is the time to address not just the practical inquiries about moving in, but also no matter whether you see the exact same future together. dating apps in el salvador This is the super subtle (but actually genius!) way of asking an individual what type of relationship they are hunting for.

mega personal register

You re searching to find out much more about the person s values, how they perform, exactly where they spike, and their shortcomings. latinas in san antonio If you re searching to connect with somebody who is alcohol cost free, or you simply do not want to explain to a match that you re not into wine down Wednesday and quarantinis, this may possibly be the app for you. The girls had been friendly and were prepared to humor me and my simple Chinese, even provide me with long explanations on grammaical points. dating traditions in cuba Not confident what 1st attracted speedily girlfriends on snapchat skype.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/19/2008 5:20:04 PM does anyone still try to meet people in clubs?  

katet
Oakdale, CA

does anyone still try to meet people in clubs?

1/19/2008 5:21:01 PM does anyone still try to meet people in clubs?  

classof63
Dunkirk, NY

"No way, Jose"..... dont like em (clubs), though if you do, thats fine..

1/19/2008 5:21:49 PM does anyone still try to meet people in clubs?  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

I've tried, but around here, it's a younger crowd. Us oldsters get run over buy the kids.

1/19/2008 5:22:00 PM does anyone still try to meet people in clubs?  

explorer11
Rolla, MO

naw... at my age to wild fer me...

1/19/2008 5:22:46 PM does anyone still try to meet people in clubs?  

katet
Oakdale, CA

no i dont, i just wondered,did when i was alot younger.

1/19/2008 5:23:26 PM does anyone still try to meet people in clubs?  

wvpenni
Morgantown, WV

same here. I was just invited to a club next Saturday night with my daughter and her friend...

1/19/2008 5:24:18 PM does anyone still try to meet people in clubs?  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Don't go to clubs to "meet people", but do like to dance and listen to live performers, so will go once in a while with friends. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I hear music now!

Explorer, ya gotta get outta that ther house.

[Edited 1/19/2008 5:26:05 PM]

1/19/2008 5:24:26 PM does anyone still try to meet people in clubs?  

classof63
Dunkirk, NY

Well, at 51, you're not that old kat.... if you like those places go for it... for me, the musics way too loud and I really am not much of a mingler....

1/19/2008 5:25:41 PM does anyone still try to meet people in clubs?  

whidbey
Normal, IL

I don't like going to clubs or bars by myself, and if I'm with someone it's kinda rude to be looking at the offerings in the crowd

I agree with y'all - the crowd is younger now. I went to Gruene Hall in Gruene Texas this fall with my son's mom in law and saw a lot of men my age - with young girls on their arms. Go figure!

1/19/2008 5:27:05 PM does anyone still try to meet people in clubs?  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

I do like going to karaoke clubs. Love to perform, and its free, sometimes

1/19/2008 5:27:55 PM does anyone still try to meet people in clubs?  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

why not if you intend going there to dance--everyone just doesn't have to drink to have fun if you like dancing as a reason to enjoy music--sometimes you just have to fit in and socially ask someone to dance, maybe a few rejections (but if you can dance others notice that too) and then judge a few times if clubs are good before you judge what goes on there--people skills to your rescue, right??? That's why many hate clubs is the rejection factor--hey i'm in sales and everyone doesn't say yes all the time but i leave the door open for a return sometimes later--and again i dance well and i know i'll have a good time or watch them having a bad time--sooner than later i may win anyhow...

forgot to say ladies sometimes not go to clubs in most cases because at clubs a DJ does not play slow music as i like to dance both fast/slow and a DJ there just plays the hottest music--i sometimes go to singles dances on that same nite because i occasionally like dancing slow and sometimes a DJ there plays slow and women go find a guy because the DJ said: Ladies Choice--when someone asks me i think of a woman's courage that built up not to be rejected and i feel what is 5 minutes to make someone's nite--

[Edited 1/19/2008 5:41:16 PM]

1/19/2008 5:28:18 PM does anyone still try to meet people in clubs?  

explorer11
Rolla, MO

I hear the music to.. anyone o you gals up to slow dancin.. ?? carefull may not have any feet left...

1/19/2008 5:40:52 PM does anyone still try to meet people in clubs?  

anne654
Springfield, MO

I don't like clubs any more, the age thing I guess.....hey Explorer, I'll take you up on that slow dance, then I get to slow dance a couple hours with my 7 month old grandson, he's on his way over

1/19/2008 5:53:55 PM does anyone still try to meet people in clubs?  

goodoleboy13
Boise, ID

Since I don't drink I never go to clubs or bars

1/19/2008 7:20:37 PM does anyone still try to meet people in clubs?  

kathyrm131
Sycamore, IL

I myself enjoy going.meet alot of new people.
no clubs,just the local pub,where everyone knows everyone.
no DJ just jute box.

Page: 1, 2