Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

list listcrawler

We wanted to get to the stories behind the stats, so we asked you how your relationships and dating lives have fared for the duration of COVID 19. dating in groton ct She says side effects and the worry of recurrence definitely changes you as a person. Social distancing suggestions and lockdowns disrupted classic dinner dates and bar meetups. wireshark omegle He d text in the course of the day.

skip the games

I hope to have a blessed union with a great Muslim Man someday. boise personal classifieds Let s uncover the thrilling and engaging endings that the story brings to the player. Find out how to set a table, from a simple table setting, to an informal table setting for a casual dinner party, to a formal spot setting for a vacation. omegle zoo Being incredibly mobile friendly, Asian Melodies does not only impress with its convenience and vibrant and memorable design.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/20/2008 12:06:15 AM Forgiveness of the heart and mind  

agentleman4u2no
Charlotte, NC

Can you really forgive and forget when it comes to a second chance? If you can't forget then you can't forgive and that's why second chances are not always possible.

1/20/2008 12:12:10 AM Forgiveness of the heart and mind  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

To be honest with you, there are some things that a person could do that would allow me to forgive them. If we stay together, I may never bring them up again, but I will never forget them.

On the other hand, there are some things I will forgive them for and forget them.

Do you need more elaboration? Or shall this suffice?

1/20/2008 12:17:16 AM Forgiveness of the heart and mind  

reenie4
Milwaukee, WI

To truly forgive.. you have to let it go... LOL.. we are saying the same thing, but in a different way... Men are from Mars... Women from Venus... ( good read BTW )

1/20/2008 12:27:00 AM Forgiveness of the heart and mind  

agentleman4u2no
Charlotte, NC

Being that you made the statement men are from Mars, women are from Venus. Do you think men and women forgive differently?

1/20/2008 12:28:45 AM Forgiveness of the heart and mind  

silver_rain1011
Springfield, VA

I may forgive if it wasn't an automatic deal-breaker, but whatever they did will always loom around in the back of my mind.

1/20/2008 12:47:13 AM Forgiveness of the heart and mind  

reenie4
Milwaukee, WI

To forgive is to let it go! I am not convinced that actually happens... Actions speak louder than words!

1/20/2008 1:04:28 AM Forgiveness of the heart and mind  

agentleman4u2no
Charlotte, NC

I just think the mind and heart does what it wants to when it comes to forgiveness.

1/20/2008 5:30:02 AM Forgiveness of the heart and mind  

kathyrm131
Sycamore, IL

thats a hard one to answer.
have to let a broken heart mend.
second chance,maybe

1/20/2008 5:52:09 AM Forgiveness of the heart and mind  

howard381969
Mesquite, TX

I really don't think that second chances will work. Been there and done that.
Think about why you broke up in the first place. Most likely it was differences in personality. You may think that you (or she) can change that, but it is almost impossible to change your very nature. You may think that you have changed that, but it's still there just dying to get out and that builds up resentment over time. You are you and she is herself. If you didn't get along the first time, chances are that you will not make it work the 2-3-4 th times.

1/20/2008 6:11:58 AM Forgiveness of the heart and mind  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

While many people claim to be able to forgive and forget, there is the one little curse which hangs over our heads called memory which constantly reminds us, whenever certain elements line up, of the egregiousness in question which brings back all those horrific feelings.

when you come to this juncture one thing you must always keep in mind is "The people that cannot forgive others break the bridge over which they must pass themselves; for every person has need to be forgiven."

All I can say is, Lack of forgiveness is like holding on to a burning coal despite the hurt in the hopes that it is burning and hurting someone else.

The real question here is can we Forgive and Forget or most of us just Rebuke and Remember?
~Sin