Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top 10 sex hookup apps

Work implies something you do for wages through the seven days of the week you are claiming unemployment positive aspects. arizona dating service The easiest trick to charm your date is to ask them flirty queries. Time to start off asking the proper inquiries to get some clarity on your relationship status. unmonitored omegle section It is feasible to perform element time and nevertheless draw unemployment.

local hookup com

A few days later, I was awoken pretty early on a Sunday morning by a knock on the door of my apartment. fresno dating Never have I ever inquiries for couples often works. These conversations never ever resolved into anything much more than smaller speak which is to say they in no way resolved into something that gave me a sense of who the hell I was talking to. it's always sunny speed dating This could mean applying a screen name that doesn t include personal or identifying facts and keeping items such as your job or dwelling addresses protected.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/20/2008 10:07:54 AM How can you tell if somethings wrong?  

tecman
Manassas, VA

On Friday I went out with someone I met at another online dating site, we’ve been talking for about two weeks through email, AIM and phone. She's pretty, sexy, funny and attractive. But I get this feeling there's something not being said. She makes a lot or sexual jokes and talks very freely about here sexual desire, needs and want. Sometimes it's uncomfortable and I just ignore it. I find it intriguing sometime and over the top at others.

I called her Thursday night to confirm our plans for Friday night. She answered and said "Dam Man!" and hung up? I chalked it up to; she didn't want to go out with me and was resigned to move on.

Then on Friday afternoon about 1:00 PM I got an email from her asking when and where we were going for dinner. So,I figured I judged to quickly and set up the date. The date was great. We got along very well and talked until almost 1:00 AM.

She told me that she had just ended a four year relationship in the beginning of December. I questioned if it was too soon to be getting into dating after ending such a long term relationship. She said it was over a year before she just ended it in December. During the date someone kept calling her, four times. She said it was a plan B guy she didn't want to talk to. An "F" Buddy.

We kissed and made out a little and then I went home. I live about 45 minutes away. She called me on the way home and we talked all the way home, until 2:00 am. I let her know I'd like to see her again and she said she wanted to see me again too.

The next day I called her about 4:00 PM and we talked for about 10 minutes. She seemed short and irritated so I let her go. I figured she was having a bad day. Then she sends me an email with an "mp3" attached. The song was called "Psycho". I looked up the words and they were about a woman who is crazy and cheats on her partner.

After my divorce I decided I wasn't going to get into another crazy relationship. Now this is going to sound kind of prude but I'm a devote Catholic. I will not covet someone else’s wife. Maybe I'm old fashion but I believe in my religion. I’m not some crazy right winged nut, but I know what's right and wrong for me. I'd feel just awful if I was involved with someone else’s wife. Hell, I won’t even date someone who’s separated, they have to be divorced or I stay clear.

I really like the women but my gut tells me there's something being left unsaid. Maybe I'm really clueless about women and I just need to leave them alone. I get the feeling I'm being manitpulated with the sex talk and I just don't want to be played by an angry, scorned women.

Am I being too sensitive here?

I really appreciate any feedback.

1/20/2008 10:10:20 AM How can you tell if somethings wrong?  

kgearly1021
Valdosta, GA

My Grandmother would say--Follow your first mind>

1/20/2008 10:19:34 AM How can you tell if somethings wrong?  

thegooddude24
Joliet, IL

Hey there tec... In most cases when you feel something is wrong, 80% of the time it probably is. Based on reading what you posted I feel something is up with her too, so that makes two of us. Generally if someone is a nut and they see you as easy to manipulate, they will. I talk a lot about pride Tec and I will here as well. This is where you need to be firm. Do not believe EVERYTHING she says and show her some how that you can't be played with. Be blunt ask your questions to her without second thought. If she is playing with you and she learns that she can't anymore she will stop the game some way or another. It sounds to me like she might like the idea of a relationship, but isn't ready to do what it takes.
Good Luck..

[Edited 1/20/2008 10:21:54 AM]

1/20/2008 10:22:23 AM How can you tell if somethings wrong?  

dixiethelovebug
Auburn, GA

Well I would run as far as I could to get away from her. If she has a "f" buddy then no telling how many other "f" buddies she has. She may give you a present you cannot get rid of. The way you have described it, if she cared at all about you then she would not treat you this way. The orginal call where she hung up on you should have been the clue. Dont fall for it. She is flat out telling you the signs but you are choosing not to see them. Open your eyes and loose her before it is to late.
She is using you sweetie for what she can get be it free dinners or just a backup plan.

1/20/2008 10:31:20 AM How can you tell if somethings wrong?  

tecman
Manassas, VA

Thanks dixey and dude. I did confront here about the sex talk. I told her I thought she was trying to manipulate me with it. I told he she knew just what guys like to hear. She got really pissed so I guess I should pay more attention.

Being lonley can make me ingnore things I should pay attention to and I appreciate the reality check.

1/20/2008 10:38:10 AM How can you tell if somethings wrong?  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

Tecman...if you are asking, then you already know that some things aren't adding up here!
She sounds like she's messing with head and would like to add you to the list of messing with your other head!
I didn't like what I was reading..and I would hate to think that you are just being used if nothing better comes along..I'd say, just cuz i'm the curious type, i'd go out one more time, but this time i'd ask a few pointed questions. What have you got to lose? Sounds like it's not going to go anywhere anyway, even if she is a hottie to look at!

1/20/2008 10:40:57 AM How can you tell if somethings wrong?  

faith32
Bedford, IN

D you really want to keep seeing a woman that has a Plan B? A "F" Buddy? I would rather stay home & read a good book. You should think more of yourself. Also I think the song was a clear warning. Do you really need to ask if something is wrong? I think the only thing being left unsaid is "Goodbye!"

1/20/2008 10:42:45 AM How can you tell if somethings wrong?  

landing007
Palmyra, NY

The girl is a flake - kick her to the curb - pronto

1/20/2008 10:43:01 AM How can you tell if somethings wrong?  

tecman
Manassas, VA

thanks italianlady05

1/20/2008 10:44:24 AM How can you tell if somethings wrong?  

amberism
Charleston, SC

If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and sounds like a duck...It's a duck.

You're better than those head games. If you met her on match, those girls are notoriously NUTS.

1/20/2008 11:41:17 AM How can you tell if somethings wrong?  

easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

You better run dude.She is a wack job and your about to stip in a pile of s.....t

1/20/2008 11:47:59 AM How can you tell if somethings wrong?  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

First impressions are the ones that stick. If she's already giving you THESE RED FLAGS this early, can you imagine what it would be like later on????? The first time she said, "Damn Man" and hung up in your face was total disrespect and rude behavior. You were simply being nice. I would have cut ties then cause I have a 0 tolerance in the beginning for any BS or psycho behavior. Life is too short for BS.

For your sake, cut ties and move on. You can't trust someone with 360 mood swings.

1/20/2008 11:49:03 AM How can you tell if somethings wrong?  

stellablu
Saint Louis, MO

Your (my) gut screams when something is wrong...

Just a matter of listening...

When you want it bad, or love is involved it takes time to ponder my course of action.

1/20/2008 11:58:21 AM How can you tell if somethings wrong?  

easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

Did you run yet.!!!!!!!!

1/20/2008 12:41:36 PM How can you tell if somethings wrong?  

lonleyalone1
Perry, GA

OMG.....I think that you should pick up on all the warning signs....She sounds like she is still hung up on the ex..and using u.....Please listen to your gut on this one.....
Lonley

Page: 1, 2