Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

seattle hookup spots

You may share some of these interests, and it s critical to know whether or not or not this particular person could be a good buddy specifically if you each make a decision to preserve the partnership at that level. hookup sites nh Developing up, my father was the breadwinner and managed the finances. Shortly right after, I produced up an excuse that I had a thing on so she had to leave. how can i hook up with a girl Yes, the good results of your online dating journey depends on the sort of questions you ask your dating app match.

alternative hookups search

So, tailor your queries to the interests, conversation, and character of your crush. dating sierra vista az If you want to message a different user, you ll will need to use stamps. What I identified is when you go cruising and pull into a preferred port and you are seen they will come to you. cityxguide hhi He told her That song gets him just about every time when he is sober also.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
2/29/2008 4:57:55 AM Men over 50 that has lost your spouse of cancer etc.  
tranquilspirit
Covington, LA

My husband passed away from cancer four years ago and life will never be the same.

2/29/2008 5:58:50 AM Men over 50 that has lost your spouse of cancer etc.  
chiefoceola
Clearwater, FL

I lost my wife of 37 years last year.

2/29/2008 6:36:01 AM Men over 50 that has lost your spouse of cancer etc.  
familyguy58103
Los Angeles, CA

Welcome chiefoceola- you'll find some good people on this board

2/29/2008 4:13:05 PM Men over 50 that has lost your spouse of cancer etc.  
chiefoceola
Clearwater, FL

I lost mine Dec 18th last year. I thought God promissed us not to give us more to bear than we can handle. I am not sure this is true.

2/29/2008 4:14:25 PM Men over 50 that has lost your spouse of cancer etc.  
chiefoceola
Clearwater, FL

Thank you, I hope so. I have been going to www.groww.org for support group.

3/4/2008 4:51:26 PM Men over 50 that has lost your spouse of cancer etc.  

catsmeow13
Elgin, TX

I guess I need a support group. Thanks for posting Chief! My loss was so fast. I think I am OK- then it hits me. Meltdowns are getting further apart- but still happen. Sigh.

3/4/2008 5:17:35 PM Men over 50 that has lost your spouse of cancer etc.  

weaimtoplease
Donalsonville, GA

chief - just take it one day at a time and if that doesn't work, take it an hour at a time. And, you are right, we're not given more than we can bear even though it sometimes seems like we can't do it.

3/4/2008 6:49:10 PM Men over 50 that has lost your spouse of cancer etc.  

tdw10102
Cypress, TX

I lost my wife 4 years ago March 8. She was only sick for 41 days.
I still miss her every day. I am having a hard time raising the kids becasue I have a hard time finding joy and love.

Shortly after she died I was diagnosed with laryngial cancer. I'm still fighting it, but it hasn't help the healing process of losing her.

3/5/2008 7:02:02 AM Men over 50 that has lost your spouse of cancer etc.  
moonrunner102
Williamston, SC

Lost my wife 12-5-2002 at 11:00PM. She died of pancreatic cancer. Battled it for three years. Was my hero........Married for 35 years.....

[Edited 3/5/2008 7:05:09 AM]

6/12/2008 6:08:36 AM Men over 50 that has lost your spouse of cancer etc.  
ohiokyrose
Hopkinsville, KY

I lost my husband of 44 yers in may 2007 of cancer. Has been very hard . It is so lonley without him.

6/12/2008 12:16:49 PM Men over 50 that has lost your spouse of cancer etc.  
harebear12
Gouverneur, NY

Yes ,I lost my wife 3-26-08 from Breast Cancer. She fought it for eight years and I done everything I could to make her battle just a little easier. Went with her to every Dr. appointment ,every chemo treatment and took care of her the best I could after all seven surgeries. Who better to take care of her than me . We where together for 34 1/2 years,would have been 35 on June 22. I miss her dearly ,she was a big part of my life and alway will be . But I know one day we will be together again . Bless you all that have lost your soul mate ,will we ever find another one ,only God knows for certain.

6/20/2008 10:35:04 AM Men over 50 that has lost your spouse of cancer etc.  
zmedic34
Saylorsburg, PA

lost my wife in 2005 mfrom pneumonia due to lymphoma

6/28/2008 10:21:10 AM Men over 50 that has lost your spouse of cancer etc.  
texaninaustin
Mansfield, TX

Lost my lovely wife after a battle with Breast Cancer that consumed the last 12 of our 26 years of marriage

6/30/2008 1:16:43 AM Men over 50 that has lost your spouse of cancer etc.  

katiesuzie
Las Vegas, NV

I lost my husband and father of my children in a car accident 19 years ago so I know how much it hurts to lose someone. I raised our kids without him. It sounds so glib to say that it gets easier with time but it does. I had conversations in my head with him for at least a year and sometimes I just walked around the house and talked to him. Going back to school and being very very busy helped. My heart goes out to all of you who have lost someone.

7/5/2008 1:08:32 PM Men over 50 that has lost your spouse of cancer etc.  

3crosses
El Paso, TX

I lost my husband to lymphoma on 3/6/08. Such a horrible disease. He had been in remission for 8 years after battling it twice. He was dx'd 2 yrs after we were married. I probably learned more about lymphoma in the last 10 yrs than I know about my job of 30 yrs.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4