Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal.eu

Undoubtedly sounds like you are asking oneself the challenging concerns and being intentional about finding healing. craigslist van nuys personals Dating Dani, our resident Dating professional, has put together a list of valuable speed dating inquiries for you to ask to hold the conversation flowing. The reality that I purchased an $80 roaming plan for that time alone and the reality that he kept up with texting me every day produced me comprehend I was crushing on him quite challenging. lakewood rubmaps A effectively read lady is an intelligent individual to speak with.

older hookups

We all like to feel back to those happy if occasionally embarrassing days, finding nostalgic about our childhood hobbies, toys and friendships. gay sex nashville But how lots of messages need to you exchange before you ask her out? The payoff can be forming extra meaningful relationships with men and women who are compatible with you and getting sufficient data to determine when an individual is not a excellent match for you immediately after all. adultsearch oakland Option supports the Initially Nations people s Uluru Statement from the Heart.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/31/2010 11:41:46 AM Epileptics anywhere?  

rei_rei
Kansas City, MO

Is there anyone else out there with epilepsy?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/31/2010 11:43:09 AM Epileptics anywhere?  
utahgal1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,638)
Ogden, UT

Hmm, not I, but would like to welcome you on aboard!

5/31/2010 12:02:06 PM Epileptics anywhere?  

catbrg
Over 2,000 Posts (3,292)
Catlettsburg, KY

not sure but if you stay with this group I'm sure there will be some one here that can help and talk with you as we all have different things that don't work as they should.
welcome to the family. say what's on your mind,we don't judge you we will listen and try to support you.

5/31/2010 12:07:09 PM Epileptics anywhere?  

captainjul1
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,159)
Columbus, OH

hi re-re welcome to the group
i have a sister she has a boy friend with eplieptics.
takes meds. for it is all i can tell you for now .

6/4/2010 12:09:42 AM Epileptics anywhere?  
ms1958
Over 1,000 Posts (1,489)
Lobelville, TN

Hi re re is your epilepsy control with meds? Is this a new diagnosis for you?
I am a nurse and will help in any way I can. Welcome to the group. Mary

6/12/2010 3:48:19 PM Epileptics anywhere?  

rei_rei
Kansas City, MO

first of all it is rei rei and no i've had it since i was in the 7th grade. I had been seizure free for 4 years, and well just recently had a seizure but was off my meds for a year. Mostly due to the fact that I had no health insurance.

6/12/2010 3:55:35 PM Epileptics anywhere?  
ms1958
Over 1,000 Posts (1,489)
Lobelville, TN

rei rei I am without health insurance too. I go to a federal funded
clinic and they have samples of some meds or they may be able to help
you get them at little to no cost. Welcome to the group. Hope you
are seizure free for a very long time. Maybe even the health dept
might be able to help. Good luck.

6/18/2010 9:46:02 PM Epileptics anywhere?  

arrowland
Warner Robins, GA

I tell people it's nice to have a skill, I seize well, I seize often!

I did sample 2 wks seizure free once... then developed an allergic reaction to the meds. Since I like to breathe.... back to the drawing board. But at least the diagnosed epilepsy is easier to live w/ then when they were not yet diagnosed....

and THANK GOD FOR SIDEWALKS... now I can bike to the store, library, and to mass!

Good luck, rei rei!

6/18/2010 10:41:24 PM Epileptics anywhere?  

capecoralman
Cape Coral, FL

Quote from rei_rei:
first of all it is rei rei and no i've had it since i was in the 7th grade. I had been seizure free for 4 years, and well just recently had a seizure but was off my meds for a year. Mostly due to the fact that I had no health insurance.

Rei Rei, Welcome!
The people in here will try to answer your questions either by experience with or knowkedge of seizures.

You stated you were seizure free for 4 years....which was a GREAT thing. I really hope someone can help!

6/19/2010 4:25:27 AM Epileptics anywhere?  

catbrg
Over 2,000 Posts (3,292)
Catlettsburg, KY

rei rei haveyou been able to get your meds. since your seizer.hopeing you are haveing fun.

6/19/2010 5:32:44 AM Epileptics anywhere?  

happygirl2930
Columbus, GA

Hi rei rei! I myself have epilepsy. Due to a brain injury i know have them as often as once a week.I'm like the other young lady mine were controlled for a short period of time then had problems with the meds.

6/19/2010 4:34:48 PM Epileptics anywhere?  
jennichavez
Hemet, CA

I also suffer from epilepsy due to a head injury and they just now started getting better after 3 years with meds.

6/19/2010 7:28:48 PM Epileptics anywhere?  

arrowland
Warner Robins, GA

Seizures sure do seem to scare those around us more than they scare us, don't they! And boy, when I get a case of the seizure stupids... I was stumbling once and actually told a police officer that I was not drunk, I was just tripping... This was at an outdoor concert w/ fireworks (word of advice, sunglasses do not protect one from firework flashes). Fortunately, the friends that WERE driving were with me... they explained that I was tripping over my own feet b/c I was seizing... YIPES!

6/19/2010 9:12:43 PM Epileptics anywhere?  
mystique845
Graham, TX

Hi Ya'll! I have complicated migraines with complex epileptic seizures and even with medications they are not controlled. I have at least 3 seizures a week. There are days even if I do not have a seizure I have the balance issue and look like a drunk stumbling and falling. I also have the slurred speech to go along with it that can last all day as well as being confused. The only thing a person can do is keep your head up and don't let it get ya down.

9/12/2010 4:20:21 PM Epileptics anywhere?  

winstonian
Middletown, CT

I myself live with epileptic seizures through my whole life & still do.

9/12/2010 5:25:57 PM Epileptics anywhere?  

blueskiies
North Hampton, NH

I have epilepsy, have been dealing with it for 20 years now. Asst'd meds over the years, several diferent doctors before finding one that has really helped. At this point seizures are not too bad. Had a bad night last year, 5 seizure in 10 hours, 2 grand mal. Hadn't had a grand mal for 15 years. That's what has really screwed me up at this point. Problem with memory and concentration. (and yes, trying to stand up straight sometimes too, I can understand where you're coming from on that one.)

9/13/2010 7:04:21 PM Epileptics anywhere?  

beagjohn56
Riverside, CA

My 10 year old Beagle has it. He had a seizure about every 5 to 6 weeks lasting less then 5 minutes -5 years ago I started him on phenobarbitol: one half of a 5m pill 2 times a day and it is a God send! No seizures and he still has the high energy of a puppy.

9/15/2010 5:39:53 PM Epileptics anywhere?  

olefrog
Harriman, TN

How do the meds affect you as an epileptic? Is there a balance? Any good sources for support?
Just wondering...

9/16/2010 12:35:53 AM Epileptics anywhere?  

maizenblueapk
Longwood, FL

Been epileptic for 5 years. I've been seizure free for a year and a half. I still get occasional twitches late at night or when i wake up though. I had to be put in special classes in high school because of it. My mom also has seizures but she has them because she was in a motorcycle accident in college.

9/16/2010 5:48:00 AM Epileptics anywhere?  

wolfyhp
Over 2,000 Posts (2,057)
Atascadero, CA

Sorry I somehow missed your thread Rei Rei. I have epilepsy as well. Welcome to the group.

9/18/2010 11:00:37 AM Epileptics anywhere?  

joshuagomes
New Bedford, MA

there are many epileptics out there on this website. I myself am epileptic and have temporal lobe epilepsy i continue to have siezures on am monthly basis though they are petite maul i am on medication pushed to thier limits due to my high metabolic rate