Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal dating site

I was definitely optimistic that we d get back with each other someday when we could each be in the same place. men seeking men mcallen Your concerns matter, and you deserve to ask them. Ultimately, although it really is good to have a checklist of the qualities you happen to be looking for in a partner, Lynn stated that portion of romance is becoming open to the unexpected. tinder puerto rico It s not only fun but also significant to make certain that you each have anything in common.

hookup by location

When it comes to on the web Jewish weddings, JDate is accountable for matching over 50 percent of these couples. iowa city personals craigslist Then, he proceeded to order the precise identical drink and meal as I did, saying he liked all the exact same factors as me all all through the evening. Then you may possibly see a toxic individual emerging from the ruins and it is usually a shock. omegle com unmoderated section It is difficult to have superior conversation with an individual you hardly know.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/6/2010 2:00:27 AM Rate my profile  

giggles3
Over 1,000 Posts (1,126)
Redding, CA

LMAO!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/6/2010 3:02:55 AM Rate my profile  
macrici
Butte, MT

Funny and to the point. Cheers.

6/6/2010 3:32:00 AM Rate my profile  

neo52
Over 2,000 Posts (2,291)
Marathon, FL

But I'm bias .
I've read your posts and know you're sweet ,kind ,sincere ,funny ,witty and smart .

6/6/2010 4:04:54 AM Rate my profile  

shawnee_b
Monson, ME

Giggles, Yes I see a fun lady there. The whipped cream gave me a smile even and I haven't even had my 2nd cup of coffee yet. Ok here you go, I'll be nice. But to the point.

You need some more pics. Full body shots, maybe outside with a nature background that doesn't detract from you because "you" is what men want to date. Primary picture is a good one.

The text is mostly negative. You can say things the same way reworded as positives but some of those shouldn't be there. You'll message a while and you will know if a guy wants just sex. If one sends a message you don't like, no picture, on invisible, don't respond. Your profile should show the good things; the things you do want, not what you don't want. Advertise a sweetheart, weed out the jerks later. "just say NO to negativity"

Profiles can be presented in different formats but an easy way to do it and for someone to read it is 2 sections. Get a scratch pad and write down all the things you like, hobbies, passions; children, dogs, dancing, music, cooking, nature, skiing, boats, fishing, whatever they are. "My children are my greatest pleasure, our dog is a joy to us all",
and what else? I don't know, you didn't say, I got children and dog from the pictures So say!

Now make a list of what you want in a man.
Then open the profile, erase and start over. 1st section is your likes, 2nd section is what you want in a man. Ok, example then you use your words; "my ideal man would love children, pets, appreciate and have a sense of humor, witty, can commit to a relationship, able to communicate, strong, confident, secure.." You fill it in. Quality condensed sentences, not too long or too short. Double space some, for ease of reading. Can tripple space the paragraph between your likes and the one on what you want in a man.

This is what men want to see, the good stuff, the fun, the happy "giggles" What you like and what you want. You'll get more input. Ron and Denverskys guide may show up but it's posted in other reviews too. Best of luck, Shawn

6/6/2010 9:42:32 AM Rate my profile  

lalagniappe
Saint Francisville, LA

I'm sorry to say this, but your profile needs a lot of work.

Your main pic and the one with your dog are nice....I also got a chuckle out of the whipped cream pic. You definitely got the nice, bright smile part down! Please, no pics with your minor children. Yes, I understand that they are the light of your life, but remember this is a dating profile and men are looking to date you, not your children. Here's a clever idea I once saw.....someone "posed" with his children thru their shoes. Place your favorite shoes in the middle with your kids' favorite shoes on each side, then come up with a caption to mention you with your 2 kids. Also, make sure to include at least one full body pic.

Add some interests to your interest box, keep in mind anything you list there is searchable. List about 10-15 specific interests with at least a few which can be done as a couple. Perhaps you may also want to add a favorite movie, book, or music artist.

Your profile text is not only way too negative, it says next to nothing about you. All I really know about you is what you don't want. Tell us about your personality, what makes you tick as a person. Get into some detail about what you enjoy doing in your spare time. Since you have children, a brief mention of how many and their ages is sufficient. Finish in a couple of sentences telling the reader what kind of guy you would like to meet. What traits and qualities in a guy do you find most attractive?

Best of luck to you!

LL

6/7/2010 1:26:41 AM Rate my profile  

afing
Kansas City, MO

So, you gave me a ton of reasons to avoid you and not one reason to get in contact with you. Why should a guy want to date someone when his first impression of her is b*tch b*tch b*tch about being contacted by strangers?

You have GOT to give him reasons to want to get to know you. Don't just send him off to forums - it may be your hobby, but does a dating forum have to be your future date's hobby, as well?