Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup website us

When you radiate confidence, decisiveness and independence, girls will gravitate towards you. free dating devon The shadchan must not speak just to your parents, but should really have the opportunity to have an understanding of who you are and your goals and aspirations as a member of the klal. Generally, folks in their 50s and 60s count on more commitment and seriousness from their relationships. fetlife ireland She promptly turned about and got back to her close friends.

adult listcrawler

Publishers submit their blogs or podcasts on Feedspot making use of the type at the top rated of this web page. decatur al personals She then proceeded to do a line of coke off the dinner table. Auxiliary aids and services are readily available to people with disabilities upon request. adultsearch savannah Even though broaching the subject of dollars can be difficult, figuring out the proper monetary questions to ask your companion can enable make certain you are both on the exact same path.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/9/2008 6:05:43 AM Quote of the day  

anitablake
North Las Vegas, NV

all that starts bad ends bad

behind every succesfull man there's an intelligent woman

when the cats away the mice come out and play

if you want to know how your significant other will look like in the future llok at their parents,

kids and drunks always tell the truth

tree that is born crooked nver straightens up their trunk

2/9/2008 1:12:25 PM Quote of the day  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Save your breath, you'll need it to blow up your date.

2/9/2008 2:10:34 PM Quote of the day  

jr021
Saint John, IN

"only thing in life that is gauranteed is taxes and death.."

2/9/2008 7:26:54 PM Quote of the day  

lonleychick
North Las Vegas, NV

. But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,thou shal not eat of it: for in time day that thou eatest therof thou shalt surely die. (Genisis 2:17)

. These violent delights have violent ends and in their triumph die, like fire and power, which, as they kiss, consume. (Romeo and Juliet, Act II, Scene VI)

. Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough to hate to say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice. (Robert frost)

[Edited 2/9/2008 7:56:51 PM]

2/10/2008 10:19:43 AM Quote of the day  

liferator
Statesville, NC

No ones perfect

2/10/2008 1:45:50 PM Quote of the day  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Everytime I've held a rose, it seems I only felt the thorns.

2/11/2008 5:37:49 PM Quote of the day  

liferator
Statesville, NC

If your not afraid to put yourself down then noone can hurt you

2/11/2008 5:50:54 PM Quote of the day  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Always put yourself in others shoes, if you feel it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person to!!

2/11/2008 10:24:34 PM Quote of the day  

llama0755
Delaware, OH

"i shall pass thru this life but once, therefore if there is any kindness i can show or any good i can do, let me do it now, let me not defer it nor neglect it, for i shall not pass this way again."

Thought i should add one on here and that is one of my favs

2/12/2008 4:27:16 PM Quote of the day  

lonleychick
North Las Vegas, NV

it takes two to tango.

2/12/2008 5:40:39 PM Quote of the day  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

One day your Prince will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost and is to stubborn to stop and ask for directions.

2/12/2008 7:03:07 PM Quote of the day  

liferator
Statesville, NC

time is our greatest friend

2/13/2008 9:02:38 PM Quote of the day  

lonleychick
North Las Vegas, NV

curiosity killed the nosy neighbor.

2/14/2008 4:35:49 PM Quote of the day  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

One day you will ask me what is more important to me, you or my life. I will say my life and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.

2/14/2008 11:22:52 PM Quote of the day  

lonleychick
North Las Vegas, NV

speak now or forever be silent!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8