Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup app

Nobody desires to ruin the possibilities of getting together with an individual they like. gay dating nottingham Plus, if you want to impress her, recognizing her hobby may well give you an thought of what a ideal day appears like for her. Learn mindful dating with EliteSingles, discover your zen and a companion to share it with in a busy planet. bedpage oc A funny query is guaranteed to retain points flowing.

skipthegames com

So we made plans to meet at the American Museum of All natural History on a Saturday. free classified ads pueblo co This leaves users vulnerable to chat bots, or people who are only on the dating websites in order to scam other customers. That s why you observe the destruction of household units, a lot of females do not will need guys aka powerful and independence, to survive any longer. hot ecuadorian girls Play the hottest stories, practical experience romance, and pick your outcome.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 16
1/21/2008 6:31:54 PM Quote of the day  

liferator
Statesville, NC

"If it was easy anybody would do it" Bill Burgett founder of Kokosing Construction

1/23/2008 5:29:52 PM Quote of the day  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Touch a womans mind, you get her interest. Touch her heart, you get her love. Touch her soul, you get passion beyond your wildest dreams. Touch all three and you have found a soulmate for eternity.

1/23/2008 6:22:45 PM Quote of the day  

liferator
Statesville, NC

What don't kill you makes you stronger pretty damn soon I should be invincible

1/23/2008 11:26:22 PM Quote of the day  

jimmyfour
Denver, CO

Wow...if you learn how to speak proper English maybe, you anti-immigration something or other, you!

My favorite quote of all time...

"There is no greater illusion on this planet than the idea of seperation. Everything is connected" - Saul Williams

Another good one...

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens. Often we dwell too long on the one that has closed to realize that the other has opened." -our good pal, Mark Twain

1/24/2008 2:08:25 PM Quote of the day  

liferator
Statesville, NC

jimmy I never said I was anti-immigrant maybe you should read the whole thread not just the last quote!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never judge a book by its cover

1/25/2008 6:42:27 PM Quote of the day  

liferator
Statesville, NC

The only guarantee in life is death

1/25/2008 6:53:46 PM Quote of the day  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Who are you to judge me? I know that I'm not perfect and I don't claim to be. So, before you point your finger at me, make sure your own hands are clean.

1/26/2008 4:44:28 AM Quote of the day  

joejaguars
Indianapolis, IN

Tommorrow is never guarantee so make sure you tell that someone you love them everyday

1/26/2008 7:49:03 AM Quote of the day  

markusdoe
Victoria
Australia

death is not the end,-it can instead be the beginning of your real birth. when you walk through deaths own door and your true self embraces you with all your purity achieved, it is here that you will begin to truely live amongst the love and light you yourself have manifested.
if you do not find your true self, if you cannot become you,-your complete person through the utilising of your own will and wisdom then deaths door will still let you in, but its shadow will be ill. for the hermit who travels through the differing worlds weaving the human energy and the differing planes of existance together must lock deaths door and do away with the key if your light cannot shine with the love needed. and for eternity true darkness and complete nothingness will become all that you are in every aspect. for the multivere and the weave that ties us all as one must be pure;and if you cannot contribute the energy needed to fuel this creation then you must not be allowed to complete the wanted transition with an energy and soul that can taint and in turn cause discordance amongst the pure pattern.
choose wisely. every action has a consequence. and every hermit inside possesses the key to
lock ill decisions where they belong.

1/26/2008 9:15:04 AM Quote of the day  

liferator
Statesville, NC

Life is what you make of it

1/26/2008 2:59:53 PM Quote of the day  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Behind every successful woman, is a man who tried to stop her.

1/26/2008 3:14:21 PM Quote of the day  

dropkickmonty
Fort Campbell, KY

"Defeat is worse than death, you have to live with defeat"

1/26/2008 5:26:48 PM Quote of the day  

liferator
Statesville, NC

Nothing is impossible unless you think it is

1/27/2008 12:55:05 PM Quote of the day  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

If your d*ck was as big as your mouth, I'd be interested!!
I actually put that on a t-shirt and wore it out, for some reasons guys didnt like it?!?!?!

1/27/2008 3:13:22 PM Quote of the day  

liferator
Statesville, NC

If life was better than it is now, I'd still b*tch

[Edited 1/27/2008 3:13:39 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 16