Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings com

Maintaining your security a priority, on the internet dating ought to be exciting! So, take pleasure in it and hopefully, you will come across your Tinderella story. free datehookup Profiles can get quite detailed with the ability to place your diet regime preferences on your profile, along with your astrological sign and pronouns. Queries like this are 1 of the finest approaches to definitely get to know an individual, instead of going the standard route of ‘how are you etc. omegle college emails Adult personals, and completely free of charge dating high quality in usa.

best gay hookup apps 2015

Given that there are so a lot of users on AdultFriendFinder, it s almost impossible to not discover a person interested in talking to you. single women in grand forks nd It was produced in reaction to Red Pill or Incel communities a collection of web sites, blogs, and on the web forums which oppose feminism and promote masculinity and misogyny. He had to spend added to respond as his account had just expired. gym hookup It really is light, and it straight away offers you an thought about her.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/12/2010 9:58:59 AM WhY Play GaMes?  

rae4111
Brookville, OH

So I met this great guy on here, and we talked everyday all day, I took a lot of time to get to know him, and we connected instantly....he disappeared....contacted me like two months later to say oh I am sorry met someone and it didn't work out, can we try again...and SO I said sure..cause I really liked him. We talked and talked and sent pics and ringtones and it was like a match made in heaven...We then planned to finally meet the next night. THEN out of the blue his phone acts up and he has issues...ok I get it, so I txt him like 20x over a day period just asking wtf is going on and why are you now ignoring me...I feel dumb for even trying to see what's up. He then messages me finally telling me his screen is broke yet he is online on datehookup using his MOBILE to talk to ppl haha, game player~!!! Then he deletes me and ignores me NEVER telling me why he decided to bounce or be a jerk. WHY CANT MEN just be up front and honest, and if not interested, (which this guy clearly was interested) cant' they just say sorry movin on instead of wasting my time! (o: Thanks for any replies.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/12/2010 10:01:51 AM WhY Play GaMes?  

s810fuq
Over 2,000 Posts (3,313)
Phoenix, AZ

I would respond with something well written about how not all men do this...and this is just your experience with this one guy...

but you probably won't pay any attention to something like that.

So, let's just say this:

Your reality is that men are this way, get used to your reality.

6/12/2010 10:09:56 AM WhY Play GaMes?  
nole_89
Loganville, GA

Uh, sounds like he's married toots.

6/12/2010 10:44:47 AM WhY Play GaMes?  
chris420691
Dayton, OH

maybe u need to try a different type of man than what u usually do.

6/12/2010 10:55:57 AM WhY Play GaMes?  
liberalextinct
Over 1,000 Posts (1,401)
Anderson, IN

sounds like you found a married dude....

6/12/2010 11:06:50 AM WhY Play GaMes?  

theseventhsign
Lorain, OH

I don't see anything wrong with your profile. However, he left you for someone else once, then came back.....you could've/should've said no.....IMO.

6/12/2010 11:22:56 AM WhY Play GaMes?  
nole_89
Loganville, GA

Hey rae, here's a link to a thread in the general dating forum about married people being here on DateHookup.

https://DateHookup.dating/Thread-474812.htm

6/12/2010 12:03:34 PM WhY Play GaMes?  

firstlight
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,531)
Strasburg, VA

I don't understand why people do this, and a lot of people do this, don't let anyone tell you different or try to blame it on you for "choosing" some guy online that you hadn't even met.

These people that do this have issues. They are as random and as common as the people themselves. It's frustrating and it's aggravating and worse it's time consuming. Don't let him have any more of your time.

Oh and don't be surprised if you hear from him again.

6/12/2010 12:08:48 PM WhY Play GaMes?  

choosejoy
Over 1,000 Posts (1,124)
North Sioux City, SD

Quote from theseventhsign:
I don't see anything wrong with your profile. However, he left you for someone else once, then came back.....you could've/should've said no.....IMO.

yep

6/12/2010 3:44:47 PM WhY Play GaMes?  

rae4111
Brookville, OH

Thanks everyone for the advice! Question...how much time should you give someone to get to know them b4 you realize they are playin games? I mean we talked for two months b4 we finally made plans to meet and then the games started NOT saying all men are this way just is frustrating taking all this time and getting no where. Are there any real ppl left?

6/12/2010 3:48:36 PM WhY Play GaMes?  

rae4111
Brookville, OH

P.S. This guy adds me on his facebook, and I left some comments about having a good day baby, and how his pics look gOod and the next day they are deleted! Tell me if dude was w/someone else or married why the hell would he add a female and erase her comments, is that part of the game? Cause he was smooth talking, how we were made for each other, and this could be the one for him, sooooo I now know that if a man deletes comments, and hides u from the world RED FLAG lol

6/12/2010 4:07:12 PM WhY Play GaMes?  

rae4111
Brookville, OH

Sure message me if you would like, I can use good advice

6/12/2010 4:11:26 PM WhY Play GaMes?  
chris420691
Dayton, OH

yes there is real good and romantic men out there just some good looking ladies might not be intested in cause of there looks but if u take the time to look inside a person u will find out looks should not matter till u know that person.

6/12/2010 6:46:08 PM WhY Play GaMes?  
romanatic1
Memphis, TN

It sounds to me like this guy might have some seious emotional problems. As long as the relationship is restricted to cell phones and emails it is an imaginary relationship. It is the more serious business of dealing with a real relationship he has trouble with. Hence, he strings things out as long as he can and when it comes time to meet, he disappears. This means he likes thinking about meeting women, which empowers his ego. Still, he cannot face the posiblity of a failure which would shatter that same fragile self image he carries around with him... Or, yeah, he might be married, or hiding some other guilty secret.

6/12/2010 7:00:45 PM WhY Play GaMes?  

frantastica
Essex
United Kingdom

Sounds like a loser to me!

6/12/2010 7:04:36 PM WhY Play GaMes?  
romanatic1
Memphis, TN

Quote from frantastica:
Sounds like a loser to me!

Now why couldn't I have said that. Much more to the point!

6/12/2010 7:07:07 PM WhY Play GaMes?  

smartysgal
Lexington, KY

He may have been married, I don't know. But then again, they don't necessarily need to be married to be jerks and not call you or drop you like a lead balloon. I recently exchanged emails with a guy from DH and he wanted me to call him. I called him at his job. When he answered the phone, I swear he sounded like a woman. I was hesitant to even say hello! When we conversed about how my life was going, I told him about my financial struggles. I think that turned him off. Guys seem to think women are after their money if we are in distress. Well, I told him I am no longer in a bad way anymore and that I have worked my way out of a bad situation. He said he would call me the next night. Guess what...no call. I went on DH today and saw that he was online yesterday. I guess he couldn't have called because he was so busy emailing others?? Who the f knows? I wrote him and told him I hope he meets someone who can tell him the truth about things like I did. After that, I blocked him. I no longer want to meet up with this jerk. I hate playing games. How long does it take to email someone and say, sorry but I'm just not interested anymore?

So you see, even at my age, these guys still play games! I've just about given up.

I don't understand what happened to your guy, even friending you on Facebook and then all of a sudden taking your name off and deleting your conversations, etc? Does he realize how many people may have looked up his name (if he really was married?)????

Drop him, honey, like a turd in a punchbowl. You don't need that. You deserve better. Just be careful and don't put your heart out on a clothesline to dry. I know sometimes it's hard to do, but one gets to be defensive when these things happen.

Good luck to you!

6/13/2010 8:06:56 AM WhY Play GaMes?  

mrsingle44
Danville, KY

yeah you can do beeter sweetie

6/13/2010 8:57:45 AM WhY Play GaMes?  

madjazzguy
Madison, WI

I think some people intentionally play games.
And others don't even realize they're doing it.

6/13/2010 10:08:43 AM WhY Play GaMes?  

cajlg
Callao, VA

Maybe thats as far as he could take things..as things got too close he got scared-for whatever reason..."oh oh I dont look like my picture and she wil find out".... or "she'll find out I am__________ or __________ or "actually I have a relationship"(married or whatever). then embarrassment/shame sets in and he wants to hide?-I dont know but damn how frustrating!!

6/13/2010 3:54:45 PM WhY Play GaMes?  
aru4me
North Port, FL

If you get a real name and know what area they live in you can do your own research to see it they are married or been in trouble. There is a lot of info availabe on the internet. Plus he truly sounds married and a player. Just have to try to make better choices. I have made plenty bad ones. Take it as a learning experience to help make a quicker and better choice and always remember to put yourself first.

6/13/2010 4:38:32 PM WhY Play GaMes?  

billyjack7777
Lincoln Park, NJ

I think after he took off the first time..... he gets no second chance. Its like once a cheat, always a cheat! And don't ever text a guy 20 times......at that point he knows he has you just where he wants you. Also sounds like a married guy to me. A person who plays games needs to be in control, and you made it easy for him.

6/13/2010 4:40:39 PM WhY Play GaMes?  

billyjack7777
Lincoln Park, NJ

Quote from aru4me:
If you get a real name and know what area they live in you can do your own research to see it they are married or been in trouble. There is a lot of info availabe on the internet. Plus he truly sounds married and a player. Just have to try to make better choices. I have made plenty bad ones. Take it as a learning experience to help make a quicker and better choice and always remember to put yourself first.

Excellent advice....

6/13/2010 5:33:15 PM WhY Play GaMes?  

nunbttr
Over 1,000 Posts (1,845)
Middletown, OH

Ummmm, just a guess here.... He got tired of the phone sex?

[Edited 6/13/2010 5:33:49 PM PST]

6/13/2010 7:13:06 PM WhY Play GaMes?  
redbird1962
Over 1,000 Posts (1,594)
Saint Paul, MN

If you keep finding the same kind of guy then your directly responsible for your results.

6/13/2010 7:20:43 PM WhY Play GaMes?  

binderdundat
Over 2,000 Posts (3,148)
New Orleans, LA

I don't get it either. A couple of months ago I was chatting with one that was in the process of moving here. Emailed, chatted on the phone, text messages, right up until his departure... never to be heard from again.

Until last Tuesday when he emails me that "his job is over and he'd like to meet me now". Like you OP, I had enjoyed our chats so agreed to meet him and told him I was free Sunday. He emailed back and said he'd hoped for something sooner, like Wed or Thurs. I took the time to explain to him that I wasn't available those days and that Sunday was when I could, he said that'd work and he'd call me.

He called me, we had a nice chat, and agreed to meet for Sunday coffee. He was to call sometime on Saturday with details.

I text him Sat at 12:45pm asking him if he had access to a bicycle.

Never heard from him.

Today at ONE TWENTY pm he texts me with "I'm not feeling well... raincheck?" to which I responded with...

"Nah, I don't think so. I hope you get feeling better, good luck in your search."

My thinking is... if you're going to disrespect me BEFORE we even MEET?? We aren't going to meet!!!

Jackass!!!

OP... who gives a crap what their reasons are... rest assured he's a jackass and you're better off!!

6/14/2010 4:46:51 PM WhY Play GaMes?  

sk8sum
Austin, TX

if he ignores you ... he's jealous.

Did you mention another guy or something?

I'm not saying what he did is right, but that can happen with some guys.

6/14/2010 5:10:04 PM WhY Play GaMes?  

thebestman
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,399)
Alpharetta, GA

Quote from rae4111:
So I met this great guy on here, and we talked everyday all day, I took a lot of time to get to know him, and we connected instantly....he disappeared....contacted me like two months later to say oh I am sorry met someone and it didn't work out, can we try again...and SO I said sure..cause I really liked him. We talked and talked and sent pics and ringtones and it was like a match made in heaven...We then planned to finally meet the next night. THEN out of the blue his phone acts up and he has issues...ok I get it, so I txt him like 20x over a day period just asking wtf is going on and why are you now ignoring me...I feel dumb for even trying to see what's up. He then messages me finally telling me his screen is broke yet he is online on datehookup using his MOBILE to talk to ppl haha, game player~!!! Then he deletes me and ignores me NEVER telling me why he decided to bounce or be a jerk. WHY CANT THE MAN I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH IN DATING and the men I HOPE to MEET Just be up front and honest, and if not interested, (which this guy clearly was interested) cant' the man I connected with just say sorry movin on instead of wasting my time! (o: Thanks for any replies.

Men and women do it to each other... I'm sure you have never played games with men in your entire life...

Bashing a gender for a personal experience will not do any good at all. Women and men will continue to play games. There are some women that do the exact same thing you described. You just had a bad experience. Chalk it up and simply move on.

Many times what goes around comes around. I don't know what you do and not saying something is coming back at you, just sayin.

[Edited 6/14/2010 5:14:57 PM PST]

6/15/2010 7:41:41 AM WhY Play GaMes?  

chatte09
Over 1,000 Posts (1,193)
Linden, NJ

Quote from rae4111:
P.S. This guy adds me on his facebook, and I left some comments about having a good day baby, and how his pics look gOod and the next day they are deleted! Tell me if dude was w/someone else or married why the hell would he add a female and erase her comments, is that part of the game? Cause he was smooth talking, how we were made for each other, and this could be the one for him, sooooo I now know that if a man deletes comments, and hides u from the world RED FLAG lol

Uh, no, that wouldn't be your red flag. The statement I bolded should have been your red flag. Anyone who hands you that bullsh*t before they've even met you is gaming or desperate.

6/15/2010 7:58:40 AM WhY Play GaMes?  

wise_guy
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,689)
Brooklyn, NY

Games for fun