Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

We also appreciate how our show about true dating stories brings a smile to our audience s faces, in particular the ones who are currently struggling with dating. where to meet single men on long island Megan stated that due to the lockdowns and being stuck at dwelling all day, virtual dating suddenly became an option — the only solution. Then she meets Ren, who can see previous her scars. is secureonlinedates com legit Rather than be separated by the constraints of the pandemic, Blue met his boyfriend in a quarantine pod.

megapersonal com login

If you re searching for fellow Black singles who share your interests, BLK is a dating app that specializes in acquiring that connection in their community of customers. senior dating in ocala fl To view the latest developer news, check out News and Updates. Incase of any situation please make contact with the webmaster. rubratings boulder We spoke about our families — he was the youngest of three, I was the youngest of five.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/22/2008 3:38:29 PM What would we do with our mates if we had one day left to live?//  

ragdoll67
Carthage, TX

If we only had one day to live (whether we're married or not), how would you spend that time with your significant other & if there's not one, what would you do???

1/22/2008 3:42:04 PM What would we do with our mates if we had one day left to live?//  

immabluefish
Greer, SC

I believe we should live each day as if its our last...Life is too short to live with shoulda, coulda, woulda's...If I knew I was dying I would spend it with my family and friends just chillin and relaxing

1/22/2008 3:42:27 PM What would we do with our mates if we had one day left to live?//  

tecman
Manassas, VA

Don't know? Wish I had something profound to say. But I don't

1/22/2008 3:55:46 PM What would we do with our mates if we had one day left to live?//  

imlooking4you
Cleveland, OH

I'd make sure he knew how much I loved him

1/22/2008 3:56:12 PM What would we do with our mates if we had one day left to live?//  

bassman1959
Santa Rosa, CA

Nothing is as important as being with the one you love. So, having a nice candlelite dinner and plenty of sex until the end would suit me just fine.

1/22/2008 3:58:50 PM What would we do with our mates if we had one day left to live?//  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

If I couldn't see my kids and grandkids... I would spend the entire time showing Bounty how much he means to me... (ways are x-rated...sorry)

1/22/2008 3:59:18 PM What would we do with our mates if we had one day left to live?//  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

I would be with her all day doing a variety of things that would make us happy. People should treat every day as if it's their last.

1/22/2008 4:02:30 PM What would we do with our mates if we had one day left to live?//  

drummrboy
Belmont, MA

wouldn't let her go until i drew my last breathe. looking into her eyes the whole time. one tear, one tear, that stays on my cheek the entire time. telling her softly, y i love her, and how much my life had been worth living because of her. no sorrow, no regrets.

1/22/2008 4:06:21 PM What would we do with our mates if we had one day left to live?//  

bigheart51
Albany, NY

Drive to MD to see my best friend in the whole world! It will take me 8 hours to get there, so we will have another 16 to talk about what a blessing it has been knowing one another. Bless his heart!

1/22/2008 4:42:11 PM What would we do with our mates if we had one day left to live?//  

cmjanew
Sayre, PA

We'd watch Meet Joe Black

[Edited 1/22/2008 4:42:30 PM]