Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubmaps com

Browse profiles & send messages to the ones you like. chicago hookup Even though Silver Singles is most well liked in the States, it is beginning to catch on in the UK, too. For some, travel is 1 of the most important elements of a partnership. commits friendly home invasions Integrated with social media, Zoosk permits you to start looking for the ideal match for Android and iOS customers.

top hookup apps 2019

In a hotel conference area, you may well have had the opportunity to set up pairs of chairs away from the education tables. fort collins personal classifieds Nonetheless, the notion that it bills itself as a free of charge dating app is hogwash mainly because you surely have to pay money for more advanced options. So for me to strike up a conversation with a person is not tough. okcupid memphis She decided to meet up with this individual for a date on a Rogers Park beach.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/23/2010 6:41:50 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
cowgurl4u
Kansas, OK
31, joined Mar. 2010

im a single mom of three wonderfull boys. i raise them by myself so there is not alot of me time. which i dont mind wouldnt trade my boys for the world just with there was a guy out there that wouldnt run when they find out i have kids. if anyone is interested plz contact me. could always use a friend. it seems to me no guy wants to make that comentment. if you want me im a packaged deal take it or leave it

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/24/2010 1:25:32 AM Single mom tired of being alone  
sweetkylovin43
Over 2,000 Posts (3,264)
Jackson, KY
51, joined Nov. 2008

It is very hard being a single mom.I know that for sure. I have a son & he is 4. It's like when you become a parent your whole world changes. My life revolves around him. He is my little side kick.I wouldn't know what to do without him. I know there is alot of moms feel the same way. On the other hand there is that loney feeling. Some say how can you feel lonely when you have a beautiful child. It is a different kind of lonliness, its being with a companion,someone you can talk to & go out on a date with & do family things, hold hands,cuddle & talk about anything. Honestly im so tired of people telling me hey you will find someone,I've been a single mom for over 4 1/2 yrs now. I really don't think he is out there. Ones that are, they are either married or thousands of miles away. Also,some will say you don't need a man in your life. grrr
I'm just amazed in how hard dating really is. So i guess i will just keep posting & making good friends.

6/24/2010 8:58:14 AM Single mom tired of being alone  
queenbky
Bowling Green, KY
55, joined Jun. 2010

there are times I get frustrated with being a single mom because all the decisions to make are mine. The emotional support from a spouse or boyfriend is not there and the companionship to just "chill" when you need to...to step back and look and put things in perspective and realize everything is going to be fine. Im single and tired of being alone but I realize I would be a whole lot worse off with the wrong man...so I wait as patiently as possible.

6/24/2010 10:34:39 AM Single mom tired of being alone  
cowgurl4u
Kansas, OK
31, joined Mar. 2010

yes it does get frustrating. i agree i have had people say well ur not lonley u got your boys ya thats true its just i want the missing peices to the puzzle

6/24/2010 6:24:05 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
irishmoore
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,769)
Aurora, CO
44, joined Jan. 2010

I just wanted to give you a little encouragement....I, too, felt like you when I left my husband last year. "Who is ever going to want a woman with 4 kids?" and it took me a long time to get over that.

I can tell you now that I met someone on here....yes, on DH, that has absolutely no problem with that fact. While some men consider my children "baggage" (and yes, I've been told that), there are men who will love your kids as much as they do you....it can happen, just remember it usually happens when you're not looking.

I respect you a LOT for doing what you're doing -- raising fine human beings....not everyone can say that and you should be very proud. Any man that can't see that, isn't worth the ground you walk on -- you should be worshiped.

6/24/2010 6:39:17 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
cowgurl4u
Kansas, OK
31, joined Mar. 2010

thank you very much

6/24/2010 6:44:22 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
kdub25
Richmond, VA
41, joined Jan. 2010

sometimes I think it is just as hard for a single father to find someone. I have 3 kids of my own and have been having no luck finding someone that wants to date me..

6/25/2010 11:46:25 PM Single mom tired of being alone  

lilmama625
Silver Springs, FL
25, joined Jun. 2010

hi i am new on here but i have a lil girl and her dad latf ne 2m prgont so yea if u want 2 talk hit me up my names dee

6/28/2010 5:16:21 AM Single mom tired of being alone  
autumn1635
Cumming, GA
42, joined Jan. 2009

My ex left me almost two years ago. It has been such a challenge raising the two kids on my own. Like others said, it's hard making all the decisions. People tell me that I will find someone when the time is right. Although I love my kids more than anything, they just can't replace the loneliness. I enjoy being with friends, but when is that just not enough? I want to work towards a solid relationship, but I know I still have a few walls to pull down. I'm not quite ready after being in the last one for 15 years. I wish you all the best of luck finding love.

6/28/2010 11:53:01 AM Single mom tired of being alone  

jerry142654
Ocala, FL
26, joined May. 2010

Hey dee my name is jerry

6/28/2010 8:31:36 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
happygirl72
Denton, TX
43, joined Jun. 2010

you have a really good head on your shoulders. It's better to be alone than with the wrong guy. Wow, you really hit right there. I'm in the same boat as you. We just have to wait and be patient. God has someone out there. keep your head up and take care.

6/30/2010 11:58:49 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
isisdron
Dickinson, TX
34, joined Jun. 2010

Never married, and son is almost 9. I do get lonely sometimes, but I am proud of the job I am doing so far, and will just keep going along. I hate having to answer to others, so I look at being single as freedom retained. Plus...its just so hard to let someone into our lives, we are happy and have no drama and I need to protect my baby from seeing me having to fight with a man. I let him see a man yell at me once when he was 1 and he was so scared I just cant do it again. Dont want my son to learn that behavior, dont want to let him down again. He means more to me than anything.

7/4/2010 3:32:27 PM Single mom tired of being alone  

workingmom123
Wilkesboro, NC
45, joined Jul. 2010

I am a single mom of a 8 year old boy. I got married when I was 18 and stayed married for 21 years. How do you even begin to start all over to meet someone or where do you look? I love my son and I am very into my career. It is so different for a single mom. I have responsibilites unlike his dad, that just has to worry about him when it is his weekend. It is very lonely and lately I have been feeling like I am all alone and he gets to go out and enjoy his life while I do all the work.

7/5/2010 7:04:52 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
schmalls
Scottsbluff, NE
33, joined Jul. 2010

i understand were you are coming from. I am a single mother of 3 wonderful little girls n it is hard to find someone that can respect that. but us single moms need to stick together. if any of you single moms or dads need someone to tlk to please feel free to hit me up. I do believe that there is someone out there for all of us.

7/5/2010 7:40:02 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
dreamgirlo1
Raleigh, NC
36, joined Jul. 2010

i'm a proud mother of two loving boys and my boys are my world,my heart,my life.i also been single for a year and a half now and there is a peace missing in our life i wont ask that man to be a father to my boys but a roll model to my boys show them what right and wrong in life is that to much to ask.

7/6/2010 9:01:52 AM Single mom tired of being alone  

frogaa1
Sanford, NC
40, joined Apr. 2010

So what's ur type of guy n does race matter

7/6/2010 9:04:47 AM Single mom tired of being alone  

frogaa1
Sanford, NC
40, joined Apr. 2010

That's bad for him to but u don't need him keep ur head up life goes on

7/6/2010 9:07:42 AM Single mom tired of being alone  

frogaa1
Sanford, NC
40, joined Apr. 2010

There r some good man out here that loves kids n will date u any way so keep ur head n let him find u

7/10/2010 11:33:28 PM Single mom tired of being alone  

funjules37
Southbridge, MA
43, joined Jul. 2010

Girl I know how you feel, making all the decisions like what to feed them, what kind of clothes to buy them, taking them to the amusement park, or just keeping them busy while Dad gets them for a weekend. And not to mention don't even bring up chi,ld support, joint custody, my @ss....back to court real friggin soon!

7/11/2010 11:55:02 AM Single mom tired of being alone  
lovegirl2977
Bay City, MI
39, joined Jul. 2010

I have three beautiful childre but finding that a man doesnt want to be bothered by someone elses kids..He wants me but not th package or comes into the relationship telling me what i should be doing with my kids and how to raise them...Yes Im lonely but im happy and sometimes that worth more than having to choose between a man and my kids because there is no deciding my kids will win everytime...

7/16/2010 3:33:01 AM Single mom tired of being alone  

spidyguy
San Lorenzo, CA
44, joined Jul. 2010

Hey my name is Guy and I have a 7 year old son. Just looking for someone to talk to.

8/20/2010 10:29:52 PM Single mom tired of being alone  

friendshipbring
Alpharetta, GA
38, joined Jun. 2010

You will find him. I am confident in that. You are sweet, kind, caring, beautiful and will find your knight in shining armor.

8/21/2010 4:33:23 AM Single mom tired of being alone  
sammynpr77
New Port Richey, FL
38, joined Aug. 2010

single dad here and would love to meet a single mom

8/22/2010 9:39:55 PM Single mom tired of being alone  

whitemike504
Gretna, LA
38, joined Aug. 2010

I can relate and admire the fact that your so open about your beliefs . It has taken me a long time to pick up the pieces and start over . Im a little new at this so please bear with me .I am a single father of one great 5 year old boy and Im just looking for someone to share some experiences with

8/24/2010 1:35:42 AM Single mom tired of being alone  

ergmore
Detroit, MI
61, joined Nov. 2009

HELLO COWGURL4U,DON'T GIVE UP HOPE THERE IS A REAL MAN OUT THERE FOR YOU WHO WOULD LOVE TO HELP ,AND HAVE SOME SONS BYE HIS SIDE WOULN MAKE HIS LIFE MORE THAN MONEY. THE LITTLE BOYS YOU HAVE RUN INTO IN YOUR LIFETIME WERE JUST THAT LITTLE BOYS.YOU ARE A NICE LOOKING WOMAN SOUND YOU HAVE HEAD ON RIGHT SO KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND YOU WILL FIND THAT REAL MAN,ABD LIFE WILL NEVER BE BETTER. YOUR NEW FIND EUGENE.

8/24/2010 1:56:36 AM Single mom tired of being alone  

ergmore
Detroit, MI
61, joined Nov. 2009

Quote from cowgurl4u:
im a single mom of three wonderfull boys. i raise them by myself so there is not alot of me time. which i dont mind wouldnt trade my boys for the world just with there was a guy out there that wouldnt run when they find out i have kids. if anyone is interested plz contact me. could always use a friend. it seems to me no guy wants to make that comentment. if you want me im a packaged deal take it or leave it
HELLO THERE I REPLY TO YOUR LETTER BUT I PUT IT IN THE REPLY ,LOOK FOR IT OK CAUSE IT FROM THE HEART. EUGENE.

8/24/2010 8:30:34 AM Single mom tired of being alone  
ljtexas
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,013)
Baytown, TX
54, joined Jun. 2010

Being a single dad I can say that it definately goes both ways, but probably not near as much as being a single mom. A lot of men, like myself, are impressed by a woman who do so much for their family. Lets you know what type of person she really is.

8/25/2010 5:11:46 AM Single mom tired of being alone  
mdarling
McMinnville, OR
33, joined Aug. 2010

hay hows it going?

8/25/2010 10:22:03 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
arthur_1983
Waxahachie, TX
32, joined Aug. 2010

well i know how that is tho i am a single dad for about two years now. i just want something more in my life i hate being alone cooking for yourself and well sometimes just cooking for my daughter. i guess i just got to get used to it .

9/6/2010 9:48:32 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
evajoy_81
Ambler, AK
34, joined Sep. 2010

I am a proud single parent of a beautiful daughter. I couldn't ask for anything better that could happen in my life.

9/6/2010 10:56:56 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
snowangel5150
Carson City, NV
36, joined Sep. 2010

yes I agree with you it is great to have my children and be single I have a two yr daughter and a four yr son I love them soooo... they cosume my life.. Although I did not choose to be single there father past away about a yr ago he was an awesome man, and father. I hope to meet someone to love again , most men runaway when they ask about their dad? Mybee they think im crazy..

9/7/2010 9:55:30 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
solomomof4
Tunnel Hill, GA
48, joined Aug. 2010

It is hard to be a single mom and alone. There once was a time it was okay but now that they are getting older mommy needs some attention. My kids do come first but they go to their dads every other weekend and I am home alone and it does get hard at times

9/8/2010 7:36:02 AM Single mom tired of being alone  
hotron48
Dillsburg, PA
54, joined Aug. 2010

hi my name is ron i was looking at yr profile and iam the same way i do not like to be alon so maybe we can talk my yahoo name is [email protected] let me no ok

9/8/2010 5:35:25 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
alwyzriehl
Oswego, NY
36, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from cowgurl4u:

you are not ALONE as you say...you have 3 beautiful boys...so how can you be ALONE?
don't you mean you are getting lonely?

9/11/2010 2:19:59 AM Single mom tired of being alone  

buyitallmonster
Salem, OR
41, joined Dec. 2009

this is for all you single moms.

i am a single father of six and im here to tell you IM SORRY.!
im sorry a shovanistic a#$% hole like me past judgement on you
im sorry i didnt have the depth in my hart to understand.
to think i was so shallow as to critisize.
A SINGLE MOM IN PUBLIC.
IM ASHAIMED
IM SORRY

IM LOST AND LONELY TOO.
AND IT HURTS TO NO END.
SOMETIME I FEEL LIKE MY EFORTS ARE SWALLOWED UP BY THE ENDLESS NEEDS OF MY CHILDREN.
HOW HAVE WOMEN DONE IT?
HOW HAVE YOU SEEN PAST ALL HUMEN NEEDS TO RAISE A CHILD?
DOSE IT GET ANY EASYER?
WOULD ANY ONE LIKE TO RESPONED ID LIKE TO TALK.

THANK YOU.

9/11/2010 8:07:22 AM Single mom tired of being alone  
alwyzriehl
Oswego, NY
36, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from buyitallmonster:
this is for all you single moms.

i am a single father of six and im here to tell you IM SORRY.!
im sorry a shovanistic a#$% hole like me past judgement on you
im sorry i didnt have the depth in my hart to understand.
to think i was so shallow as to critisize.
A SINGLE MOM IN PUBLIC.
IM ASHAIMED
IM SORRY

IM LOST AND LONELY TOO.
AND IT HURTS TO NO END.
SOMETIME I FEEL LIKE MY EFORTS ARE SWALLOWED UP BY THE ENDLESS NEEDS OF MY CHILDREN.
HOW HAVE WOMEN DONE IT?
HOW HAVE YOU SEEN PAST ALL HUMEN NEEDS TO RAISE A CHILD?
DOSE IT GET ANY EASYER?
WOULD ANY ONE LIKE TO RESPONED ID LIKE TO TALK.

THANK YOU.

well all i can say to you is THANK YOU for your kind and heartfelt words. I've never heard any man say this before. i guess us single parents kinda just enjoy what we have and take everything day by day, it's not hard at all by any means.i have friends that have one child and act like their worlds are ending....lol! it's too funny. i've been a single mom for 13 years,even when i was married i was still single, that sucks, but it's all good. i love it and no one will ever come between my children or come before them regardless.

9/11/2010 9:02:17 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
crusinalong2
Liberal, KS
49, joined Sep. 2010

Hey there I am also a single mom of 1 boy where do you live in ks

9/11/2010 9:08:16 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
macsquizzy
Over 2,000 Posts (2,145)
Bradenton, FL
41, joined Jul. 2010

As a single dad of two, I give hats off to all single moms out there. Nothing but the upmost respect from me for what you do. And good luck in your searches. Hope you find exactly what you're looking for.

Peace

9/11/2010 11:45:38 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
smokinj28
Carlisle, PA
33, joined Aug. 2010

I am new here and new to being a single parent, I'm sure my story is similar to some of yours... Daughters mom left for a guy she worked w/ and is living with him, pregnant and has nothing to do with baylee... So here is my dilema.. y is it most of you post.. you're looking for that missing pc? Honestly I've talked to and me a few women that have fed me the same line... Problem is how do u trust them? And not only trust what they say but actually allow a woman in to get to know my daughter???

9/12/2010 12:39:25 AM Single mom tired of being alone  
giggles_3
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,388)
Redding, CA
50, joined Aug. 2010

At my age,I find it almost impossible to date, being a single parent to two children under the age of 10.

The majority of the men my age are just not interested in someone who still has 10 years of children at home ahead of them.

Most weekends I have a 3 hour round trip drive to drop my children to thier dad....

So that really only leaves Saturday evenings free...

And by then, I find myself too exhausted to go out.

9/12/2010 10:33:54 AM Single mom tired of being alone  
lakersrock
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,439)
Springville, UT
48, joined May. 2010

i would date you in a if i lived closer to you.

9/15/2010 1:51:47 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
ladeel
Silver Spring, MD
45, joined Dec. 2009

I am a single mom to two boys ages 16 and 6. It does get tiring of having to do everything and not have that special somone in your life to keep things fresh. I have also gotten rather particular about who is around my boys and have not had a man besides their dad around them.

9/18/2010 4:15:17 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
kmflowman
Mocksville, NC
49, joined Aug. 2010

Well I really understan how you single mom's feel but look at us single dad's we need love to. You women have it easier than us men . You all can set back and pick and chose who you would like to meet and date us men dont have it that easy. Lonely in NC

9/18/2010 8:49:14 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
37graywolf
Decatur, AL
43, joined Aug. 2010

I am a single mom of an 11 year old girl,and I work and go to school full time.I thought that I would give this online thing a try,and so far it has been interesting.I like the anonymity of it,and I have talked to a variety of men.I agree totally about not introducing children to a date right away,it may not work out and then the children get hurt,or he/she may be a psychopath.I think that somewhere there is the right person out there,I have expanded my search to just not my local area.He may be in California for all I know.I know how you feel about raising children by yourself,I was orphaned when I was a baby,and I have no family to speak of,except a brother I talk to but have not seen since I was 7,he lives in New York.My child's father left when she was 2,so it has just been me and her all these years.I have just recently decided to try and date again,I am leaving the results up to God,His plan is always best.

9/19/2010 7:07:05 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
ladybug30755
Tunnel Hill, GA
48, joined Sep. 2010

Giggles.
That is how I feel. I work full time and go to college full time and I have 4 kids. one boy that is 15 and then girls 14, 10 ,6. I take them to their dad every other weekend also and it 1 hr and 20 min each way. By the time I get home I am so tired. But then there is the rest of the weekend I would just love to spend with someone. I am starting to get very depressed and lonly. I know My life seems busy and it is but I just want someone to share it with and do something for me for a change.

9/27/2010 1:40:13 PM Single mom tired of being alone  

railgal
Over 2,000 Posts (2,261)
Fort Worth, TX
46, joined Aug. 2010

I think most of us are, or we wouldn't be on here. The question is are you willing to settle for less than you deserve just to have someone in your bed? Mine is no, I have seen numerous friends settle, and personally they are unhappier now, than they were when single. I have found other things I enjoy with people and by myself, I think it is pretty important to get to know oneself, so if the right one comes along you have more to offer them than just a person who is lonely.

9/29/2010 5:38:49 AM Single mom tired of being alone  
kingarmor
Cleveland, OH
40, joined Aug. 2010

I'm a single dad who has been single the past two years. When I look back on it I needed that time to really take a look at myself. It wasn't fair for me to go out and try and date right away after I divorced. I would have been good for no one. Was I lonely? Sure I was. I knew I just needed that time. Now I am finding it real hard to find someone. I know it will eventually happen. Being patient can be real hard at times. I will not settle just to have someone around. I know what I want and I will not settle for anything less. I want to give my love and kindness to someone who truly deserves it. Hang in there. I hope I helped in some small way. Good luck to you.

9/29/2010 3:52:44 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
ladybug1991
Wedowee, AL
25, joined Apr. 2010

it will get easyier i promise

9/29/2010 6:59:23 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
searching4more1
Asheville, NC
28, joined Sep. 2010

Hi Ever Body, My Name Is Ashley,22 Single Mother Of Two Girls.Feel Free To Get At Me Males Or Females.I Could use The Friends!

9/29/2010 10:27:23 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
shann74
Pryor, OK
41, joined Jul. 2010

TO ALL U SINGLE PARENTS!!!

you know i was reading all of your quotes, and i am sooo sorry that there is so many hurt, and lonley hearts out there.

I too am a single mom of three and a full time student, so i feel ur pain.

Its just soo sad to see so many lonely people out there, what has happened to our generation????

I will pray for all of you that u find true happiness within yourselves For without joy there is not much meaning to life

I wish u all the best and remember when we get down or lonesome there is going to be a better tommorow and we can become strong in life and raise our children to be the adults we wish so many others would be

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

10/3/2010 10:29:28 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
jenny_k
Asheboro, NC
41, joined Oct. 2010

Single mom of 3 very handsome teenage boys. Just looking for a good hearted man to share the rest of my life with. I've been hurt and suffered the loss of my oldest child. I'm doing my best to go on with my life though it hasn't been easy. So take a gander at my profile. I look fwd to hearing from you soon.

10/4/2010 7:22:05 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
sabra2669
Over 2,000 Posts (3,318)
Saint Louis, MO
46, joined Aug. 2010

I am a single mom of two and grandma of one. Life has not been easy since my divorce, but I chose to put my life on hold to raise my children (my youngest with mental health issues), I have completed college and now that my oldest is married and a parent, my youngest about to leave the nest, it is time for me to get back out there in the world. Since I put my life on hold, I have few friends and am looking to make new ones as well as would like to find a man to love me and respect me.
Take care to all and best wishes!
Blessings
We must stick together and support one another!

10/5/2010 3:42:28 AM Single mom tired of being alone  
jgmja
Tacoma, WA
48, joined Oct. 2010

As a single Dad that is raising three children of my own I find my job to be rewarding, encouraging, as well as, life altering. My children and my career are my main focus in life. While I have been alone for about three years now, it can become a bit of a bore when they kids are in bed and it's just me at the end of an evening.

I have been on two dating sights and I don't seem to ever get much of a positive result. So my question is do women feel the same way towards men with children as you have reported the other way around?

I welcome all feed back

10/7/2010 9:03:59 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
cin32
Bronte, TX
37, joined Oct. 2010

Hi, every one my name is Cindy i am a single mom with 2 kids . A daughter and son . Also understand the thing about tired of being alone and doing things all by myself.

10/13/2010 2:39:41 PM Single mom tired of being alone  
hotpockets1974
Barnegat, NJ
42, joined Oct. 2010

well im a single mom and i dont like being alone, but i have learn so manythings about myself. im ready to date ,been single for 5 years . i dont need a baby daddy i just looking to live love and learn and grow together