Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tinder for casual hookups

It is our mission to attain out to men and women, couples, and families in order to enable generate and maintain greater appreciate and wellness in relationships. craigslist san jose personals Whether or not you ve been reading for years or just joined us right here, I am Paul Angone the author and creator behind All Groan Up. So this is a fantastic query to ask in preparation for a best movie date. pgh listcrawler As a skilled dating coach, I frequently have girls tell me they wish they could just get to the point and ask men the genuine queries so they wouldn t have to waste time.

skipthegames chat

Much more interested in acquiring laughs than collecting data? Attempt any of the following conversation starters for dates that begin and end on a exciting, quick, flirty note. latinas en atlanta georgia What does qeep do? Badoo is a absolutely free cross platform app that is designed to help men and women make good friends and hook up on the internet in what is a twenty very first century dating site in all Hannah, a 31 year old teacher in Chicago, purchased Bumble Boost immediately after 4 years of getting single and realizing she wanted to get serious about marriage and family. Need some location to come across other folks interested in soccer, football, basketball, hockey, or any other sport? A fantastic location to get the conversation began and locate out about other individuals. usasexguide ky There are no charges to send or get mail.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

6/24/2010 3:40:46 PM How do you know if your gay?  

annamolly311
Palmdale, CA

I see other women and I'm like "Wow, she's beautiful.''
My wildest fantasy is with another woman.
...is that curiosity or am I gay?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

6/24/2010 3:43:47 PM How do you know if your gay?  
liberalextinct
Over 1,000 Posts (1,407)
Anderson, IN

im a lesbian. with a built in dildo.

6/24/2010 3:45:00 PM How do you know if your gay?  

photoartistguy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,612)
Minneapolis, MN

all gals feel that at your age

go play and have fun

6/24/2010 3:47:08 PM How do you know if your gay?  

jenamp88
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,254)
Morris, MN

There is nothing wrong with being curious. If you are interested in experimenting, go for it. Just make sure you do it with someone who is understanding of the fact that you are curious about it.

I think by doing that, you'll find out what your answer is.

6/24/2010 3:52:32 PM How do you know if your gay?  

theseventhsign
Over 1,000 Posts (1,070)
Lorain, OH

If the thought of having sex w/ the same sex and the opposite sex both get you all hot-n-bothered, you're bi-sexual.

If the opposite sex does nothing for you, but the same sex turns you on, you're lesbian/homosexual.

Guys who like when a woman puts things in their butt are not gay. Homosexual men give each other BJ's too. Does liking a BJ make a guy gay?

Complimenting someone of the same sex doesn't make you gay. In fact, it may mean your very secure in your sexuality.

........IMO

6/24/2010 3:55:09 PM How do you know if your gay?  

photoartistguy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,612)
Minneapolis, MN

on second thought

you better send me some photos

I can always tell just by looking

TS

6/24/2010 4:07:30 PM How do you know if your gay?  

annamolly311
Palmdale, CA

Quote from photoartistguy:
on second thought

you better send me some photos

I can always tell just by looking

TS

You didn't get the one I sent you of my a**hole?
haa.

6/24/2010 4:18:02 PM How do you know if your gay?  
nole_89
Loganville, GA

I realized I wasn't gay when I was about 6 and my parents had this album by Tijuana Brass called "Whipped Cream and Other Delights" and the picture made me feel weird and I felt really guilty for feeling these "feelings" when I looked at it, but I couldn't resist it. I grew up in a very religious household and I felt like the scum of the earth because that album cover gave me these "feelings".

Sounds kind of stupid now to think that growing up in a religious household would make a kid feel guilty for being freaking normal.

6/24/2010 4:31:14 PM How do you know if your gay?  

annamolly311
Palmdale, CA

Uhm, I think I would have felt the same way.

6/24/2010 4:34:08 PM How do you know if your gay?  

dj_of_deleware
Wilmington, DE

If you wish to explore, then go for it. No one should be allowed to judge you if you did.

6/24/2010 4:39:01 PM How do you know if your gay?  

goodman4sum1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,203)
Canton, OH

The really important thing here, is only to experiment with hot women, and to allow for a male audience.
Other than that, anything goes.

6/24/2010 4:43:07 PM How do you know if your gay?  

firstlight
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,549)
Strasburg, VA

Quote from nole_89:
I realized I wasn't gay when I was about 6 and my parents had this album by Tijuana Brass called "Whipped Cream and Other Delights" and the picture made me feel weird and I felt really guilty for feeling these "feelings" when I looked at it, but I couldn't resist it. I grew up in a very religious household and I felt like the scum of the earth because that album cover gave me these "feelings".

Sounds kind of stupid now to think that growing up in a religious household would make a kid feel guilty for being freaking normal.

I find that interesting. My Dad had that album too and I never even gave it any thought. What I find interesting is that I was raised in a Catholic home and when I read your statement about feeling guilty my first thought was "he must be Catholic" but in our home growing up it was never hidden or frowned upon. I remember discussing the music but not the picture.

It's funny the different perspectives from the view point of our ages, cultures, and sexes.

Clearly it did nothing for me which distills the male myth that "all girls feel that way" (ridiculous). Just as ridiculous as I would imagine it to be if someone said that all young boys had homosexual fantasies.

Or do they???

6/24/2010 4:46:47 PM How do you know if your gay?  
nole_89
Loganville, GA

I never did, but can't speak for everyone. My fantasies usually involve being raped by 3 hot 40 year old women.

6/24/2010 4:57:37 PM How do you know if your gay?  
turtledove4u
York, PA

Gee OP....I don't think you are a lesbian based on the little info provided.

Do you feel repulsed when you are "with" a boy? Errr, have you been with a boy? I think it is more common for a girl to see another girl and feel kinda attracted...after all, sensual is sensual. Like the Miss with whipped cream....sensual and playful.

Whats not to like?

No, I'm not a lesbian...well, I don't think so

6/24/2010 5:04:10 PM How do you know if your gay?  

hugsnlaughter
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,016)
McKeesport, PA

Nothing wrong with experimenting but I don't think just because you think a certain woman is beautiful makes you gay.

6/24/2010 7:34:45 PM How do you know if your gay?  

firstlight
Strasburg, VA

Quote from nole_89:
I never did, but can't speak for everyone. My fantasies usually involve being raped by 3 hot 40 year old women.

LOL...borderline Sex and dating forum stuff here, but I gotta ask..how old were you when you started having these fantasies and are they as regular now as they were back then?

6/24/2010 7:49:39 PM How do you know if your gay?  
nole_89
Loganville, GA

Quote from firstlight:
LOL...borderline Sex and dating forum stuff here, but I gotta ask..how old were you when you started having these fantasies and are they as regular now as they were back then?

You talkin about the girl on the album or being raped by 3 hot 40 year old women? I've had fantasies about being raped by women for around 10 years. Of course it never has happened, but I imagine part of the fantasy stems from the fact that I'm 6'5 270 lbs so I have no insecurities about being sexually dominated by a woman. Not into the strap on stuff tho. My rear end is strictly a one way street.

6/24/2010 8:11:57 PM How do you know if your gay?  

firstlight
Strasburg, VA

Quote from nole_89:
You talkin about the girl on the album or being raped by 3 hot 40 year old women? I've had fantasies about being raped by women for around 10 years. Of course it never has happened, but I imagine part of the fantasy stems from the fact that I'm 6'5 270 lbs so I have no insecurities about being sexually dominated by a woman. Not into the strap on stuff tho. My rear end is strictly a one way street.

I'm talking about the 40 year old women. And since you use the word rape and rape is more about control than sex, it sounds like you are harboring a little dominatrix fantasy.

Why don't you lay on the couch and tell me when these fantasies began.

6/24/2010 8:18:07 PM How do you know if your gay?  
nole_89
Loganville, GA

Eh, not quite the dominatrix thing. More like I deliver a pizza to three horny women and they get me drunk and then take advantage of me.

6/24/2010 8:19:55 PM How do you know if your gay?  

lovleylady09
Clinton, TN

id go for it

6/24/2010 9:16:26 PM How do you know if your gay?  

emilyanne82
Hanoverton, OH

I cant say that I am gay but when I was younger I experimented and had a good time with it and can still look at a woman and think she is hot without taking her clothes off ... don't worry about it if you are if you are with one woman you will know enjoy yourself and take time to figure it out good luck!

6/24/2010 9:50:49 PM How do you know if your gay?  

leggsallover
Bakersfield, CA

Quote from nole_89:

LOL omg, i remember that very same album in my parents collection too! But i didn't have the same feelings as u, mine were more along the lines of "mmmm that whipped cream looks good" But why is it all over a woman? I found out later in life just how good whipped cream really was when i used it on a boy friend HEHE!

[Edited 6/24/2010 9:52:43 PM PST]

6/24/2010 9:53:35 PM How do you know if your gay?  

redscorpio15
Katy, TX

Quote from photoartistguy:
all gals feel that at your age

go play and have fun
thats not true

6/24/2010 11:19:55 PM How do you know if your gay?  

mikey2k
Miami, FL

Quote from theseventhsign:
If the thought of having sex w/ the same sex and the opposite sex both get you all hot-n-bothered, you're bi-sexual.

If the opposite sex does nothing for you, but the same sex turns you on, you're lesbian/homosexual.

Guys who like when a woman puts things in their butt are not gay. Homosexual men give each other BJ's too. Does liking a BJ make a guy gay?

Complimenting someone of the same sex doesn't make you gay. In fact, it may mean your very secure in your sexuality.

........IMO

Very true, and I agree.

6/25/2010 6:01:14 AM How do you know if your gay?  
raptsin
Los Angeles, CA

Why dont we give a try and make it to CONFIRM

6/25/2010 6:21:42 AM How do you know if your gay?  

firstlight
Strasburg, VA

Quote from nole_89:
Eh, not quite the dominatrix thing. More like I deliver a pizza to three horny women and they get me drunk and then take advantage of me.

I saw that movie at the drive in when I was dating my first husband.

6/25/2010 6:33:06 AM How do you know if your gay?  

petron
Over 1,000 Posts (1,900)
Garland, TX

i have a lot of female friends that kiss on each other and go a little further. You would think they are gay or at least bi, but are not. Predominately the younger ones do this without regard.

can't say it's normal, but 80% or more of the women i know do this often.

women are works of art, after all

6/25/2010 6:49:24 AM How do you know if your gay?  

darkangel_4l
Goldsboro, NC

@ photo

6/25/2010 7:10:19 AM How do you know if your gay?  

trueblkmann
Atlanta, GA

Just go have sex with another person of the same sex!
If you enjoy it and want some more Than you know you gay!
If you don't like and never try it again Than you know you ain't gay!
true

6/25/2010 7:16:04 AM How do you know if your gay?  

kinkycapitalist
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,988)
Atlanta, GA

The telltale feel of a d*ck up my a** is one way. The feel of my d*ck up his ass, is another.

6/25/2010 7:41:19 AM How do you know if your gay?  

knightonafrog
Fort Lauderdale, FL

OP, I was married to a bi-woman for 17 years. She battled with her desires for women, feeling guilty, feeling morally corrupt, nasty, dirty but still a big rack would turn her head every time. Finally she tried it and it felt very natural to her and those feelings of quilt etc. lessened. It took many years and lots of talks with other women before she felt "normal" and understood there was nothing wrong with her.

In that time we met a number of bi-curious women, some tried it and liked it, some thought it was "just ok" and some said "I'm glad I tried it but its not for me." The point being, you'll not know how you feel about it until you get there.

My ex has since "found religon" and "gone back to being straight" and is just turning nuttier than a fruitcake... you can't deny a part of who you are and expect to feel whole and complete.

Quote from firstlight:
I find that interesting. My Dad had that album too and I never even gave it any thought. What I find interesting is that I was raised in a Catholic home and when I read your statement about feeling guilty my first thought was "he must be Catholic" but in our home growing up it was never hidden or frowned upon. I remember discussing the music but not the picture.

It's funny the different perspectives from the view point of our ages, cultures, and sexes.

Clearly it did nothing for me which distills the male myth that "all girls feel that way" (ridiculous). Just as ridiculous as I would imagine it to be if someone said that all young boys had homosexual fantasies.

Or do they???
Funny. My first thought was that he was raised southern baptist... as was I (I became Catholic after I left home). I know how it was in the strict protestant houses and discussion about sex, when they happened, was that anything other than missionary between man/wife was a sin... as was lust... so yeah, he would have looked at that and felt extremely guilty.

[Edited 6/25/2010 7:42:45 AM PST]

6/25/2010 8:02:51 AM How do you know if your gay?  

photoartistguy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,612)
Minneapolis, MN

Quote from annamolly311:

You didn't get the one I sent you of my a**hole?
haa.

Yes after close examination

you are eather an a** freak that loves big c*cks.

or your girl friend likes to put really big thing in it.

6/25/2010 8:49:49 AM How do you know if your gay?  

ruby_soho
Galva, KS

OP, if you like men you're not gay. Sounds like you're trying to figure out what label best fits you. Instead, I think you should try to figure ot what makes you happy. your "label" will follow. I know plenty of women who appreciate a woman's body that have no desire to explore any further. If you do, try it with someone you trust-explaining your current views. You'll know if it is for you. Life is about finding your happiness, not your label.

6/25/2010 10:56:36 AM How do you know if your gay?  

annamolly311
Palmdale, CA

Quote from raptsin:
Why dont we give a try and make it to CONFIRM

LOL
You just love that idea don't you.
Maybe we will....
Maybe.